Forums

Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Unprepared Fight-

As Hyro was in his camp he was preparing for the war. He had heard stories of Blackriku being alive still. He threw them away.

Hyro was working then all of a sudden Blackriku jumps into the camp!

Hyro: :@ NO! HE'S STILL ALIVE! IMPOSSIBLE... I should've stabbed him again... Zotiac, KILL HIM!

Blackriku: I won't fight my own brother...

Hyro:HE'S NOT YOUR BROTHER, BUT NO MATTER, THEN YOU SHALL DIE!

Zotiac, in werewolf form, runs towards Blackriku, slashing again, and again, and again. He finnaly hits and Blackriku jumps back and gasps at his legs pain.

Blackriku: Zotiac STOP! I WILL NOT ATTACK YOU! YOU'RE ALL I HAVE LEFT! IF I KILL YOU, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF!

Zotiac kept on striking. The real kid didn't hear anything. Blackriku jumped back and fell. Zotiac jumped towards him but stopped as Hyro commanded him to...

Hyro walked over to Blackriku, and instead of monologging, he took out his Dscimmy *His other wep was being repaired* and slashed Blackriku on his stomach again. Blackriku fell to the ground, blood spitting out of his stomach, and his mouth.

Then, Blackriku was covered in a glow, Blackri*u turned into a half Demon like Hyro. Hyro gasped and dropped his sword and grabbed a whip with spikes on it. He jumped towards Blackriku and slashed quickly towards his wounds. Before Hyro got to them he noticed that they were gone...

Hyro: D@%$ THIS CANNOT BE! KYLE, MATT, ZOTIAC, HELP ME KILL THIS-THIS CHILD!

They all started towards Blackriku and attacked him, Kyle in his "Demon Form", Matt with his huge Boomerang, and Zotiac in his "Werewolf Form".

Blackriku was in a bad state, he was outnumbered... but that didn't stop him. Blackriku wacked Matt, knocking him out, and jumped towards Hyro. Knocking Hyro on the ground he lifted his hand and dropped his sharp claws onto Hyro's chest. Hyro gasped and threw Blackriku off of him.

Hyro jumped towards Blackriku and Nhoj stopped Hyro in his tracks.

19-Nov-2006 00:52:41 - Last edited on 19-Nov-2006 00:53:19 by Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Surprise Way Of Ending A Fight-

Nhoj: ANOTHER MOVE AND YOUR DEAD MEAT *Growls*

Even Hyro knows when he's beat. He relaxes and drops his shoulders, but not his gaurd.

Hyro: Get out of here, or even you could die...

Kyle walked towards Hyro and stood right next to him. Hyro was surprised at Kyle's form but didn't speak out. Hyro glared at Blackriku and saw anger in his eyes. Hyro flinched and looked at Kyle.

Hyro: Blackriku, you should know something, that day I killed that peasent mage. It wasn't your father. Your father is the son of Zamorack, Iban. He had to leave you... He left you with us in the castle, because we are his father's warriors. I saw you and didn't know what to do. I then saw thousands of White Knights running towards my castle. I thought you brought them here, so I decided to kill you quickly. Then that mage froze me in my tracks for 4 years. 4 YEARS!!! You should know my pain, and you should know that Zotiac is not your brother, he's just another human.... and human's are worthless!

Blackriku: HUMAN'S AREN'T WORTHLESS!

Hyro: Well theres no one to offend here, no one is a human here, not even Matt...

Blackriku looked around then stared into Hyro's eyes. Hyro looked into Blackriku's eyes and saw hate and fear. Hyro didn't want to fight anymore. Death would folow him if he did. So he took Kyle and Matt and jumped onto the demons. Flying away he heard Blackriku say something.

Blackriku: I WILL FIND YOU HYRO! I WILL KILL YOU! EVEN IF IT TAKES ME YEARS TO DO IT!!!

Hyro kept flying and went to his castle. He knew that if he didn't train, Blackriku would become more powerful than him, then kill him. Hyro fell asleep while flying, after a long fight the best thing to do is rest, even if your at the point of death....

*END*

DEDICATING THIS FIGHT TO THE BEST BOOK EVER ELDEST!!!

19-Nov-2006 01:05:41

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top