Forums

Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter 41 - Ibans return

1 year after Ibans death and his staff was broken and burried, Ibans soul was still locked within the staff, a Child about 8 years old, and was digging looking for a ginie lamp, he was digging in the exact spot the staff was burried

Child:Finally I hit something!!

the child takes out a box, looks in it and see's the staff of Iban still broke in 2

Child:2 sticks?

the staff is surrounded in a blue glow and then starts to go into 1 piece again

Child:Wow a magical staff I bet this is 10x more valuable than a ginie lamp!

Iban's soul starts to talk threw the staff so it seems like the staff is talking

Staff:Foolish child, who needs welth when you can have power, now pick me up so that I could shroud (means cover) you in my power!! And use that power to achieve welth!!

Child:Wow, a magical talking staff, and you say that you can give me power?

Staff:Indeed..

Child:I like the sound of that =D

Staff:Heh heh heh..

the child picks up the staff, he then starts to morph to the point were he looks like an adult, black robes with a hood apear on him, he then grows a devilish beard, finally his eyes turn demonic, Ibans soul was no longer locked inside the staff, the child had become Iban, he was not strong enough to handle the staffs power

Iban:I HAVE RETURNED!! Huh, whats this?

Iban pulls a slayer gem out of his shirt, he then shoots the gem with dark energy in the form of dark lightning, it was no longer a slayer gem, but a gem used to get in contact with others, it was a dark gem

Ryu's dark gem stats to flash and hum

Ryu answers it

Ryu:Iban, you have returned..

Iban:Indeed, do you have the army ready for the barrows battle next week?

Ryu:Yes sir!!

Iban:I am pleased, I will be attending the battle

Ryu:Alright, but may I ask why sir?

Iban:To see my son on his birthday..my sences tell me he will be there

Ryu :O h, well thank you for joining sir.

Iban:MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

17-Jan-2007 02:26:13

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top