Forums

Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

Chrisn44

Chrisn44

Posts: 1,149 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Chapter 40: An Unbelievable Battle-

Chris and Tyler are getting bored one day because Zack is not with them. Kyle has a decision for them.

Chris: I'm bored. What are we gonna do?
Tyler: I don't know.
Kyle: I've got something you both can do.
Chris & Tyler: What?
Kyle: Fight each other. It will both train you very well.
Chris: I guess, but where?
Kyle: Follow me you two.

Kyle takes them two to a combat ring.

Kyle: You will fight in there. If one of you dies, you will return out of the ring safely.
Chris: Sounds fair *climbs in the ring*
Tyler: OK *climbs in the ring also*
Chris: I'm not going easy on you bro.*takes out wepon*
Tyler: Neither will I. *takes out wepon*
Kyle: Remember, magic and range are allowed, but I hardly doubt you will use range.

Chris and Tyler begin fighting. Chris swipes his d b axe and hits.

Tyler: Gah!
Chris: *laughs* Cmon can't you do any better?
Tyler: Yeah *hits Chris back*
Chris: Grrrrr.

They clang their weapons together many times without pause. After a while they start getting tired.

Chris: I'm not going down!
Tyler: *hits Chris* Oh I think you are!
Chris(Angrily): That's it! :@ *takes out hidden magic bow*
Tyler: Where'd you get that?!?
Chris: Brisingr!!
Tyler: Ahhhhhh!!! *gets hit and dies*
Chris: YES! Why do I feel so tired? *faints*
Chris: *wakes up* What happened?
Kyle: Very good, you defeated your brother. *looks at Tyler*
Tyler: :@ Fine, congrats.
Chris: Thanks, but still what happened?
Kyle: You fainted. That magic spell fainted you. Magic takes away energy sometimes. Some spells that are too powerful could kill you.
Chris: Wow, I'll be more careful next time.
Kyle: Good, both of you learned a lesson.
Tori: Time for bed you two.
Chris & Tyler: Awwwww.
Tori: It's 10pm, time for bed.
Kyle: I'll teach you more tommorow, good night my sons.
Chris: Good night.
Tyler: Good night.

Chris and Tyler go to bed, knowing they would learn more tommorow.
*End of Chap*

14-Jan-2007 20:17:36

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
and Blackriku... ZACK AND BLACKRIKU ARE EQUAL POWER!!! None of them are stronger than the other... and Zack never gives up that easily!!! I didn't make Blackriku give up like that!!! IM GETTING SO ANGRY THAT YOU MADE ZACK LOOK LIKE A WEAKLING!!! GAH!!! IDC IF ZACK IS YOUNGER THAN BLACKRI*U THEY'RE BOTH THE SAME POWER!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! IM LIKE A SWIRLING TORNADO OF ANGER! AND BLACKRIKU IS A 6 FOOT WHIRLING DERVISH! HECK, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT A DERVISH IS! BUT IM MAD!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... AND WHY ARE WE ONLY CONCENTRATING ON THE MAIN CHARACTERS?!? WE NEED TO TAKE SOME OUT! LIKE SORAS! THE PERSON WHO PUT HIS BIO HAS NEVER RETURNED HERE! SO WE NEED TO DO A CHARACTER SWEEP OK!!! OKOKOKOK?!?!?!?!? AND IM SO TIRED OF TELLING CHRIS THAT LEON IS TRAINING CHRIS AND TYLER... CHRIS YOU FORGOT ALL ABOUT HIM! DID YOU FORGET YOUR BEST FRIEND TOO? AND I CANT STAND ANOTHER THING! MY PSP STILL HASN'T GOTTEN TO MY HOUSE YET! MY PUPPY DIED! OUR MAILMAN DIED, WHO MIGHT'VE HAD THE PSP BUT I HAVE NO IDEA. ONE OF OUR FRIEND'S DAD DIED! ALL OF THE PEOPLE I KNOW ARE DYING! OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO'S DIED! GOD ARE YOU ANGRY WITH US?!? OR JUST TESTING US?!?

*Takes HUGE breath*

I'm better now...

14-Jan-2007 21:51:31

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
..Gokustick :@ ...you are way to frustrated, why don't you calm down, I don't like arguing and fighting, and lets face it, you don't either, so lets just calm down and forget this ever happened, im sorry if alot of people you know are dieing, Chris didn't even do anything, im getting mader and mader, I never like to show my angry side, and you don't want to see it, lets just calm down

14-Jan-2007 22:12:16

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top