Forums

Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter 38 - Dont hold back!!

that night BlackRiku was going to his room, when he walked by Nhoj, Nhoj looked at him furiosly, he also looked dissapointed

Nhoj:BlackRiku, why did you do that?

BlackRiku: Do what, I just lost that plain and simple

Nhoj: Don't lie to me, why did you hold back your abilitys?

BlackRiku:Look, Alright, your right, but he needs confidence in himself

Nhoj:You are right, but look back on the past couple of years, now tell me, what did being to cocky do to you?

BlackRiku holds up his fingers

BlackRiku:Attacked by a werewolf, turning into a maniac phycopath, broken arm, killing 2 people, and lastly, being squished under a fallen cavern

Nhoj:Good, now look at how Zack is acting, who is he acting like?

BlackRi**:Um..Wave?

Nhoj:Thats right Wa- grrr

he hits BlackRi*u on the back of his head

Nhoj:No you, you bonehead!! Well at least how you used to act, now I want to tell you something, there is a difference between friendship and battle, and tommarrow morning I want you to fight Zack again, you should know as well anyone, that there is no point in evilness, I want you to not hold back, and anyways after you win, I got a surprize

BlackRiku:Fine..BlackRiku goes into Zack's room

Zack:What are you doing in my room?!!

BlackRiku:Zack I challange you to a rematch

Zack:Fine I'll beat you anyday ^_^ !!

BlackRiku mumbles under breath:Yeah we'll see that tommarow

Zack:I heard that

BlackRi*u:Then what did say?

Zack:Something about beating up bananas..

BlackRi*u:No..Bye see you in the morning

BlackRi*u then goes outside and washes his now Black H.A.M robes in the river, surprizingly, they go from Black to red

BlackRi*u:Thats better..

BlackRiku wakes up and goes outside, to see Zack and Nhoj waiting

Nhoj:Now on my signal,you battle

they both get in possicion

Nhoj:Ready

They look at eachother fierly

Nhoj:Set

they get in battle stance

Nhoj:Fight!

BlackRiku:***cintra

14-Jan-2007 00:44:41 - Last edited on 14-Jan-2007 01:19:17 by Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Chapter 39 - The battle, and, teaching!!?

BlackRiku and Zack ran towards eachother, Zack thought it would be just like yesterday, but It wasn't going to be

this time Zack ran and leaped into the air, and was comeing towards BlackRiku, BlackRiku drew his Fire Fused-D-Long, and held it faced up to the way Zack was comeing, Zack then knew he could not attack him from this possition or he would be sliced in half, so in mid air, he turned around, landed and scraped the ground, they now went running towards eachother, they got up to eachother and clashed they're blades, and talked as they did it

Zack:Is this all you got?!

BlackRiku:You ain't seen nothin' yet..

At super-speed (Which Nhoj taught him) time seems to go slower, BlackRiku used this teqnique, and got up to Zack, and put his FFDL (Fire Fused-D-Long) up to Zacks foot, Zack then tripped, BlackRi*u then went back to normal speed

BlackRiku started to charge to Zack, but when he got close enough, he tried to slash, but he wnet right threw Zack, it was like Zack was a ghost, but Zack then sliced his back, and sent BlackRiku flying back to the wall, he hit the wall and the wall made cracks

Zack:See, I knew you couldn't beat me!!

BlackRiku did not say a word, he just got of off the wall and started to walk towards Zack calmly, Zack picked up a boulder with 1 hand, like he did before, and threw it, but this time BlackRiku put his arm in front of the boulder that was hurling towards him, the boulder then bursted into peices of rock, he was now really being sirius about this fight, and when he was really fighting an enemy, his magic would work, so he went right up to Zack and said the word:FREEZE!! Zack was frozen, but was still aware

BlackRiku looked Zack in the face

BlackRiku:A default in twilight..

he slashed the ice open, Zack fell to his knee's

BlackRiku:Now do you want to keep fighting? Or do I have to start cutting you up?

Zack:Fine, I give..

BlackRiku:Good then

Continued

14-Jan-2007 01:11:41

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Continueing

BlackRiku:Good then

BlackRiku helps Zack up

Nhoj:Now I did offer you a surprize..

BlackRiku:Alright, money, a new weapon, teaching me a new ability perhaps?

Nhoj:Actually, now you get to teach Zack ^_^

BlackRiku And Zack: WHAT?!!!

Nhoj:He's your problem now

BlackRiku:A dang it..

14-Jan-2007 01:14:54 - Last edited on 14-Jan-2007 01:22:29 by Riku Zerati

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top