Forums

Dreamweaver's Assorted Tales

Quick find code: 49-50-691-49415905

Jimothey
Apr Member 2010

Jimothey

Posts: 4,425 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ugh, Dreamweaver, Brah, could you stop it with these stories? I admit that the first one was rather amusing of how a mountain is made (which doesn't fit with today's lore anymore), but you have a job to do in the Gorajo clan! Now start making dreamcatchers again!

HAHAHA! I'm sorry, Naabe, but I just HAD to make a pun for your username, "Dreamweaver!" Anyways, good story, Naabe!

P.S.: if you don't know what a Brah or Naabe is, then you should start looking up the Gorajo.
Roses are grey, violets are grey, I'm in Pompeii, I'm lost.

06-Oct-2013 22:35:12

Dreamweaver
Aug Member 2003

Dreamweaver

Posts: 3,790 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Five years ago eh, M1ra? Thanks for returning after all this time!

And Mr. Edison, I'm not sure what to say to that! Thanks for reading some of these stories, but you're completely right about their out-of-datedness of course. Some of them were written waaaaay long ago back before Old School RuneScape had even come around for the first time.

The Gorajo -- now there's an idea. Many a story could be written about those curious folks. Such as what "Naabe" really means. Where did that come from and is it insulting of flattering that people yell it incessantly before diving into a sinkhole? Hmm...

Thanks for your comments. Much appreciated!

DW

13-Nov-2013 02:55:15 - Last edited on 13-Nov-2013 02:55:50 by Dreamweaver

Quick find code: 49-50-691-49415905 Back to Top