Forums

RuneSpace

Quick find code: 49-50-663-31620033

[#Z4I81DBPJ]

[#Z4I81DBPJ]

Posts: 2,173 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Josh was relieved to see that Ace had run out of rockets as well. It was then that his heart sunk as he realized that they would have to resort to their arm-blades.

Josh stood still. He was already out of breath from dodging Ace's rockets. He would make Ace come to him. They both held their ground. Ace soon realized that Josh was rapidly regaining his energy and began to walk swiftly toward his opponent.

Josh noticed that the all but invincible warrior was limping from some of his laser wounds. Finally Ace was a few steps away. He raised his sword to strike Josh, who lunged forwards, knocking Ace's sword arm out of the way and shouldering him in the chest.

Ace staggered backwards, but re-entered the battle quickly. The two combatants lunged towards each other, parrying, before drawing back and circling one another.

"I'm actually impressed that you aren't dead yet," Ace panted.

"It seems even your cheap tactics weren't enough to save your team from defeat," Josh retorted.

They lunged together again, sparks flying off the two adamantite swords. Josh tried to use the spinning slash move he had seen in the movies. He was rewarded only with a cut in his shoulder as Ace struck a blow and jumped backwards before Josh's blade could reach him.

They parried again and exchanged several blows in row. Josh swung downward at Ace's head, but was blocked by Ace's blade. Ace lunged at Josh's stomach but Josh slapped the flat of the blade downward with his left hand before swinging at Ace's shoulder. Ace ducked and kicked Josh's feet out from under him.

Josh landed face-down and flipped over onto his back just in time to see Ace lunging towards him, his arm-blade headed straight for Josh's neck.

26-Sep-2006 03:43:55 - Last edited on 22-Oct-2006 07:02:10 by [#Z4I81DBPJ]

[#Z4I81DBPJ]

[#Z4I81DBPJ]

Posts: 2,173 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Josh raised the palm of his left hand to deflect the blade. He screamed in agony as the point pierced through his palm and traveled all the way down through Josh's arm before coming out through his bicep.

Josh was rapidly losing blood. He brought up his arm-blade, then clenched his fingers around the hilt that went straight through his palm and pulled, bringing Ace down, his chest landing on the point of Josh's blade.

Ace gasped as blood began running from his mouth. Behind the visor of a runite helmet, his eyes went dead, never to see the world of RuneSpace again.

Josh pulled the blade out of his arm, bringing about another onslaught of pain. He staggered toward the medics that were running a stretcher out toward him.

It was too late. He collapsed onto the ground, his face resting against the rough grass and light brown dirt of the grassland as the last of his lifeblood flowed out through his arm and his consciousness travelled to another place.

Josh opened his eyes. The grass here was greener. He rolled over on the ground. Up above was a black void, twinkling with stars and dominated by a fiery orb and a massive planet. He had seen this before.

Around him his team gathered.

"Oh no! You died too?" they mourned.

"But wait!" Tyler exclaimed. "If he had lost, he would have been banned. Did we win, Josh?"

Josh smiled as they crowded around him for an answer.

"We won!" he suddenly yelled.

The clan was overjoyed.

"Now help me up. There are a bunch of people on this server suddenly without a clan leader. I'm sure we could offer them membership in our clan. I have a feeling this is the start of a golden age for the Warriors of Legend."

"Hell," Tyler replied helping him up. "With a guy like you as the most powerful man on this server, it's going to be a golden age for RuneSpace in general."

26-Sep-2006 03:44:00 - Last edited on 22-Oct-2006 06:50:31 by [#Z4I81DBPJ]

Jd600115

Jd600115

Posts: 526 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i have spammed sorry and i said everything i did on my story

i will copy and paste it in a sec

ok, now we are all sorry for contributing to the RuneSpace story getting locked

i truely am sorry for what i have posted because some of that was considered spam and was hidden. i didnt know that was considered spam though, and if dell told me, i changed it so that it wasnt. now ill say this only once and i have never said it on his thread before, post more when you can

and most of the time i said bump, but luckily i dodnt too much

2nd:
i feel sorry that dell has to go through reposting his story 3 TIMES.... so if you go to his story read the rules first it says everything you cant do

26-Sep-2006 03:46:50 - Last edited on 26-Sep-2006 03:49:41 by Jd600115

60friend2169

60friend2169

Posts: 95 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Go Dellanding! Oh and a few questions. A: New weapons like chainsaws and shotguns or something like that. B: New areas like Taverly and Karamja. C: How about new runes like ion or something like that to make more magic tools.

Edit: Oh and Dellanding don't make it sound like you run a Fortune 500 company by saying your so busy and you must not be good at typing or at thinking of ideas for how much you complain. Sorry if it seems rude but you do act rudely considering that everyone just wants to read your story.

Edit 2.0: Fortune 500 Companies are companies that are in the 500 most powerful or richest companies in the WORLD! Not country, world.
2.1: Also if you have a problem with me add me and go to world 77 and I'll whip you in Al Kharid no matter what level you are.

Oh and BUMPITY! BUMPITY! BUMP, BUMP, BUMP!

26-Sep-2006 03:49:06 - Last edited on 26-Sep-2006 04:04:30 by 60friend2169

Quick find code: 49-50-663-31620033 Back to Top