Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Who's Your MASTA?!?-

Nhoj: Ali, leave him to me!

Blackriku: You must be joking!

Nhoj: Nope, I dont joke...

Blackriku*writer*: HA HA HA HA THATS A LIE!

Gokustick500: Shut it I'm writing!

Chrisn44: Let him write Black!

Nhoj: ^_^

Blackriku: So I'll let you go first Nhoj.

Nhoj: Thank you... But you'll regret it...

Nhoj took out a staff. Then he took out a sharp blade. The blade was in his right hand and the staff in his left. Nhoj started walking towards Blackriku, although he didn't walk far because the room is small, he took a long time. Blackriku waiting at the door. Then all of a sudden Blackri*u turned into a cabbage... *Woops wrong Magic* Then all of a sudden Blackriku started glowing. Nhoj smiled with success.

Blackriku: What did you do?

Nhoj: Nothing that concerns you!

Blackriku: You're gonna die Nhoj...

Blackriku lept towards Nhoj. Nhoj threw down his staff and his sword. Blackriku flew over to Nhoj and stabbed him in the stomach. Nhoj gasped in pain. Then he took a dagger and stabbed himself in the heart.

Zack: Nhoj? What are you doing!!!

Nhoj: This is how it will end...

Zack: NOOOOOO! DON'T!

Nhoj looked at Zack and smiled. Then Blackriku let Nhoj go. Blackriku smiled. Then he started walking towards Jin. Zack was right about to yell out a freezing spell when Blackriku fell to the floor. Hyro walked over to Nhoj and started healing him. Nhoj got up and smiled, his plan worked! Zack ran over to Blackriku and looked at sneering Nhoj.

Zack: What happened?

Nhoj: I love that spell, although then again I hate dying.

Hyro: He put a spell on Blackriku, whatever happens to Nhoj happens to Blackriku.

Zack: Ok now I see... So Blackriku's dead?

Nhoj: Yes but not forever. I killed him temporarily, until his light takes over again. But it will take time, maybe even years.

Jin: So he's not dead?

Nhoj: Don't worry, we just have to wait.

Hyro: Who wants cheese?

Ali: I do!

05-May-2007 00:44:52

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Who's your MASTA (part 2) -

Glow: Your not going anywhere..

Hyro: What are you talking about??

the song numb by linkin park starts to play

Glow: He said when his light is in full control again he will come back to life, but his light is dead..

Zack: Light can never die..Niether can darkness..

Glow: But you forget..He was a demidemigod ( the grandson of a god ) which makes him surpass many things..

Nhoj: So..it's...true..he did kill his light...

Uriga: I will not believe it!!

Jin: It can't be..

Nhoj: Heh..Blackri*u..in the afterlife..how about we hang out..

Uriga: Your still alive?!

BlackRiku: If I was still standing I would kill you...but yeah...I have no use for this world anymore, look what I have done with myself..I killed my light, all this time I was supposed to be the good guy..But I just had to let the my dark side out..I wish I could feel the way I did before..

Nhoj and BlackRiku die (?)

Glow takes BlackRiku's body and vanishes

Wave: Nhoj :'( dont go!!

Ali: ..My friend..my best friend is gone..

Uriga: Looks like it's over..So I don't need training..thank goodness..

Zack: It wouldn't hurt though..

Uriga: But the only one that knew all my fathers moves was Hyro, Zack, himself, and Nhoj. And now they are both gone..

Leon: But look who is left, we can teach you..

Uriga: But..I need to know everything..

Nhoj ( :O ) : *cough* I know all of his moves..

Ali: Your alive!!

Nhoj: Barely..but that means he is too..I need months to heal, but..look all of your fathers equipment and clothes were left behind..take them, and save them in a spot

Uriga: Yes sir!

back at the hide out

Glow: Ah so your alive..

BlackRiku: I guess I am...Leave me be for a second..

Glow: Ok

He closes the door

BlackRiku: Why..why did I say those things before I left them, is my light still alive, that foolish Riku??!! And why..why did I hesitate to kill my wife..I am suppost to show no mercy..That I shall..

06-May-2007 00:45:30

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396 Back to Top