Forums

Light Or Darkness 2, We Return

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Im really confused Black... Nhoj was healed by Hyro then bad Blackriku died and the spell broke... Gah w/e lets just continue the story and I have a great idea... but I gave to eat lunch then take the trash... make my dumb bro wash the dishes he left from last night... wait 2 nights ago... help paint our new house (ya we're moving like 2 blocks) then I can get online... it may take awhile but u can write something lol u may wonder how I wrote this... I am on my PSP and one thing I hate is writing on it.

06-May-2007 19:51:43

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Posts: 18,894 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nhoj: I love that spell, although then again I hate dying.

Hyro: He put a spell on Blackriku, whatever happens to Nhoj happens to Blackriku.
-------------------------------------------
ok lol what he means is whatever happens to me happens to him in the first attacks it doesnt last forever so when hyro healed me blackriku was uneffected however i did not relly die i dont think.. hmm im confused this chap needs a lil work but lol it was good

well i stabed myself in the heart but i guess thats not enogh to totaly kill me instantly :P

IM 2 GOOD :D

Zack: Ok now I see... So Blackriku's dead?

Nhoj: Yes but not forever. I killed him temporarily, until his light takes over again. But it will take time, maybe even years.

Jin: So he's not dead?

07-May-2007 01:21:59

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am... well ill explain what i can...

Nhoj almost died but he was healed, when he was healed Blackriku wasn't... It's the spell all damage taken is inflicted on the enemy but being healed is not damage therefore Blackriku died when Nhoj was in critical condition but being healed by Hyro he didnt die but Blackriku died because he was put into critical condition...

Blackriku died... again... YAY!

*cough cough*

07-May-2007 21:57:56

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
erm...let me explain, Nhoj didn't die and I didn't die

whatever happened to Nhoj happened to me..so when gokustick healed Nhoj, he also healed me because the spell was still active. but their was not alot of healing done so they still thought they were going to die

BlackRiku's light side is growing back and getting more powerful to the point were he does not have to die (or does he?)

07-May-2007 23:30:24 - Last edited on 07-May-2007 23:30:57 by Riku Zerati

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396 Back to Top