Forums

Light Or Darkness 2, We Return

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Posts: 18,894 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
17-Nov-2006 23:08:13
Chapter5-The Transformation And A Dark Hearted Discovery

BlackRiku had woken up and he, and Nhoj were flying on kyu, they were to high the could see from Faladoor, all the way to Canifis after drinking the blood of Hyro and he felt different for some reason, power was growing within him.

BlackRiku:*Wakes up* huh? Oh hey Nhoj *yawn* im thirsty, can u throw me a bucket of water?

Nhoj:Huh? Oh sure *he is still wounded and bleeding from the fight, but he throws the bucket of water to BlackRiku*

BlackRiku:uh thanks,Nhoj, your bleeding,what happened?

Nhoj:Uh, nothing, don't worry about it..

BlackRikuk, if you say so *takes his H.A.M hood off (he weres ham robes, Gnome ammy, red boots and gloves, and mage sord, and D-long now) and he looks into the water, to his surprize his hair has turned from Black to Silver* huh?!*BlackRiku has a flashback of the night he drank Hyro's blood* ..Hey it looks kinda cool, although I feel somthing about me is changing..

Nhoj(human form):Hmm what a cowinsodince..Hope you will live, remember this if you die, I will die also, I am your guardian.

BlackRiku's Transformation was not yet complete this was only the first stage, the next day he would be "Transformed* compleatly.

Evil was working up at Hyro's fortress as Hyro sat at his throne of darkness angrily,although he was happy of his new abilitys he was thinking of a way to capture the child

Matt:Lord Hyro!Our mage has found out information about the child!!

Kyle & Hyro:Well lets go!

Kyle,Hyro,And Matt go to the dark mage within the wilderness

DM(Dark Mage): Ah it is an honor to meet you Hyro.

Hyro:Thank you, now were is the boy?

DM:We do not know but we have found out that he has a brother named Zotiac, he is traveling inside Ardogne, he seems to be a half man, half wolf.

Hyro:Exelent, Matt Prepare my Lesser demon, were going to Ardogne..

Matt:YES SIR!

Hyro,Kyle,and Matt go to Ardogne

10-Jul-2007 06:04:51

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Posts: 18,894 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-----------------------------------

Nhoj(human form):Hmm what a cowinsodince..Hope you will live, remember this if you die, I will die also, I am your guardian.

--------------------------------------

How many times have u died..? lol u might need to edit that but if somehow u could get this story in rl i think it would be good :D

10-Jul-2007 06:05:52

Chrisn44

Chrisn44

Posts: 1,149 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blackriku's died the most in the story. Hyro and Kyle like only twice.

Btw if u haven't seen me in RS in a while, I've changed. It's a surprise for Gokustick500 when he gets back. Doesn't matter if he sees this tho.

10-Jul-2007 16:54:27

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396 Back to Top