Forums

Light Or Darkness 2, We Return

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Light Or Darkness 2 Final Chapter Part 1

Hyro: The future??

Light (AKA Future BlackRiku): Yes, you traveled to the future..

Hyro: Whats with the godly robes??

Light: Saradomin died..From two villans

Hyro: They Killed Saradomin?!?!

Light:Yes..And I became the next God of Light..Guthix also died..And my father took the place of Zamorack, he was yet again consumed by his own darkness..

Hyro: Who took Guthix's place??

Light: Who do you think??

Hyro: ................Nhoj??

Light: Yes, in Guthix's last moments, he appeared infront of Nhoj and made him the new God of Nature

Hyro: I kind of figured that, but..Who were the killers??

Light: ...Evil and Killer..The Brothers of Chaos..When they 1st came into this world they were bounty hunters..But then they wanted more..They ended up becoming full blooded demons but maintained human forms..They ended up taking over the world

Hyro: Why didnt we destroy them!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

Light: We would if we could!! We ended up losing 2 from facing them!! Infact we are still fighting them!! We have not givin up to this day!! I am telling you this so this future might be prevented..

Hyro: Oh..Well who died

A tear drops from Lights eye

Light: Uriga, and Kairi

Hyro: :O

Light: We didnt..We didn't train them enough before Evil and Killer returned..Things arent like they used to be when we were younger..The world has been to poluted that we cannot bring those who die back to life..

Hyro: The Humans..*sigh*

Light: I am going to send you back to the present were your friends are right now..I will continue to talk to you telepathicly, Evil and Killer will return from the dead in 15 years..Plenty of time

Hyro: That is all we have..Time

Light: Goodbye my friend..

Light holds out his hand, they shake hands, and then all around Hyro it goes white, he is then in the church

Hyro: I..I'm back woo-hoo!!

Zack: Dad?!

Kyle: Where were you?!

Hyro: The past, and the future..

08-Jul-2007 01:50:48 - Last edited on 08-Jul-2007 01:51:24 by Riku Zerati

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396 Back to Top