Forums

Light Or Darkness 2, We Return

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

*Takes in big breath*

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

YAY!!! GOING TO BE CLAN CHAT SYSTEM AND RANKING THINGS!!! THIS IS SO GONNA MAKE ME MAKE A CLAN... Or join one...

*burps*

Blackriku write already...

01-Aug-2007 23:19:06

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Omg those were good times...

*Listens to Beatles with cigarette lighter in hand in air*

Good times...

Hey today I went and saw the Simpsons Movie, it was ok I mean... well it was fine... Funny lol

Chris tell me the QFC and tell that leader it'll be 1st leader's 2nd helper's 3rd helper... so ya I'll take the 3rd command...

Heh heh heh I'm hyper and making deals that'll put me in control :P

02-Aug-2007 22:27:41

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

You mean we, we're always the best clan leaders :P btw I can't get on Runescape for awhile because my internet is like flashing on and off and it's really horrible, so I've been on Youtube watching Bleach (really awesome show I so reccomend it) and it is kinda like Yu Yu Hakusho (I hope you know what that is)

I don't want to be the only Anime nerd here please I want someone to say that they like anime too :(

03-Aug-2007 18:40:00

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
dont worry guys I am about to finish light or darkness (I promise this is really the last piece, dont worry goku and chris I will tell u the plot of the story)

When this is over I will start the credits with special people including the big time supporters like Nhoj and Ho hofat and authers like goku and chrisn

EVERYBODY WILL WRITE A PIECE OF THE CREDITS

The next light or darkness will be: Light Or Darkness:Fountins Curse

and after I write this I will get on runescape, if anybody is online I will tell them the plot of what is going on, remember to share your idea with me, any custom chapters from characters, just tell an author

04-Aug-2007 17:06:57

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396 Back to Top