Forums

Light Or Darkness 2, We Return

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396

Chrisn44

Chrisn44

Posts: 1,149 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey guys, I will be starting to write a story on forums. I already have some of it on paper. It gets better after the beginning. I'll start the thread in a few days (possibly tommorow). Just wanna let you all now :)

19-Apr-2007 01:49:53

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey guys I really need to write a chapter... someone thinks we should try writing in pharagraph form... maybe I should since I write it in my book notebook (writing fantasy based on Light or Darkness but it's mostly Hyro's life with a lot of made up stuff nothing to do with Light or Darkness)

Btw I made up a saying in the Light or Darkness form look:

"Light came into the Darkness and the Darkness was afraid."

Gonna write a chapter now btw Im not confused anymore.

19-Apr-2007 02:09:01

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Strange Happennings-

In the inn, where everyone is sleeping, Hyro woke up with a start. "I know it's real I know it!" Hyro was panting, his face was pale in fear.

"What's wrong Hyro?" asked Zack. "I... don't know."

"Was it a bad dream?"
"No, I can't put my finger on it but I think Blackriku is in a big fight right now."
"Are you sure? Where is he do you know?"
"In my dreams..."
"Look go back to sleep Dad."

Hyro smiled at his son then laid down. He closed his eyes and was inside a dark place, he could hardly see. He started to walk and then heard fighting. "Who's there?"

As he walked the sounds kept getting louder and louder, he started to run then he saw two Blackriku's fighting. He looked around and saw Jin standing there, crying.

"JIN!"
No response...
"JIIIIIIIN!"
Still nothing...

Hyro contemplated what was happenning, he then knew what it was. The battle he went through a long time ago. Hyro still had scars from that nightmare. He then walked over to Jin.

"Jin, can't you hear me?"

No, she couldn't. Hyro sighed and then he gasped in horror. He saw his counterpart, his darkness, himself...

"Ready for another beating? Or you just want to talk?"
"No Hyro, I think we just need to talk, about your return to darkness!"
"WRONG ANSWER!"
"Shut up you fool!"
"YOU SHUT UP IDIOT!"

Hyro ran towards his counterpart and rapidly took out his blade. He attacked with percise strikes and missed.

"You can't win Hyro!"
"Neither can you daknress..."

Hyro then swung his blade and slashed the counterpart in half. Hyro turned around quickly and blocked a hard strike.

"Haven't lost your touch have you Hyro?"
"I don't need darkness to follow your movement!"

Hyro then jumped up into the air and dissappeared. The dark Hyro stood there in awe.

"New trick I see?"
"Yes and it'll kill you!"

Dark Hyro gasped in pain. He looked down and saw a sword through his stomach.

"We'll fight again... soon."

Hyro then woke in the Inn. No it wasn't over...

19-Apr-2007 02:21:34

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396 Back to Top