Forums

Aeraie's Compilation

Quick find code: 49-50-596-63919486

Azigarath

Azigarath

Posts: 9,271 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh, I just finished reading the stories. At first I was only going to read the last one as I said in the SD, but I thought it would have been on its own thread and expected it to be a longer story, looks like I need to read more carefully.

Anyways, the stories are well written, though that censor gets annoying. Personally, when I have a censor, I put the first and last letters of the word and keep the *s in-between. Speaking of which, I respect your backbone to go beyond the pleasantries of life, and you do very well taking the lesser, undesirable aspects of life and making them into a story, such as your recent one, the first few, and then the presentation of 9/11.

The only thing I didn't like was how most of the stories follow the same style of starting something pleasant but then end it tragically, as most of the stories are like that, so after reading the second story I can kinda assume how the next story will end, though the dark humour does spice up interest. For example, Uncle Sam and the story about the apple are developed very well, especially the apple's fall and its hungry stare into the dying person. Taking that into account, I think most people who choke do not fall back and smack their head against the floor within a few seconds; I assumed that they gradually set down and then lose consciousness, but I dunno.

Well then, that's all for now.

25-Dec-2012 22:25:31

Quick find code: 49-50-596-63919486 Back to Top