Forums

Nooby and the City of Secrets

Quick find code: 49-50-564-60198046

Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Posts: 3,732 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter 16a – Mission Impossible
(In the Saradomin Common Room)
Nooberela – I wonder who is causing the attacks.
PD – I know! Well, obviously none of us did it…
Noobio – You kinda sound like you have something to hide their PD :/
Ice – I think its Marcus, he’s just kinda evil you know
Nooby – Yes of cause…
(Nooby looks through his notebook, and under a list entitled “Possible suspects”, writes “Ice?”)
Ice – Well, I guess we’ll never know
Nooberela – Well, we could sneak into the Zamorak Common Room
Ice – How would we do that?
Nooberela – Well, we could use the multismoothie potion.
Ice – Multismoothie?
Nooberela – It’s a potion that allows you to become someone else for an hour, but it’s quite complicated, we need a load of rare ingredients. Vampire Dust, Shark Skin and mealworms.
Ice – We don’t have any of them :(
Noobio – Why don’t we borrow some of Vinor’s ingredients? :D
Nooby – Yes! ‘Borrow’
PD – But that will be really hard :/
Nooby – You might even call it, Mission Impossible
(The next day, before Herblore, our 5 heroes are in a dark room, with a tape recorder…)
Tape Recorder – Good Morning, Mr Nooby. We suspect that the evil Marcus is the heir of the unknown Lord and is the person attacking students. We need you to put a stop it. You will need to sneak into their common room, and interview Marcus. Your mission Nooby, should you choose to accept it will be to steal the component parts of the Multismoothie potion, infiltrate the Zamorak Common Room, and find out this information. As always, should you or any other member of your I.M. Forces are caught or killed, we shall disavow any knowledge of your actions. This tape will self-destruct in 5 seconds. Good luck Nooby.
(5, 4, 3, 2, 1… BANG!)
Noobio – Who was that?
Nooby – I don’t know; some guy!
Nooberela – We’re gonna be in huge trouble if we get caught…
Nooby – Meh ^_^ Whose in?
Everyone – Me!
(Play theme music!)

14-Dec-2010 22:33:00 - Last edited on 14-Dec-2010 22:40:51 by Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Chapter 16b - Mission Impossible
(Overhead voice: Step one – Distraction)
Vinor – Okay everyone! Keep working on your smell-potions, if completed correctly they could smell perfect to each of you, get it wrong it will be like the worst kind of stink bomb.
(Noobio nods at Nooby, and in reply Nooby winks)
Noobio – Sir! Help me! I’m being attacked by ninja racoons!
(Vinor looks at Noobio, and Nooby throws a pencil out into the corridor, at this point PD comes crashing through the door, and hits a cauldron, causing the whole class to stink)
Vinor – WHO WAS THAT!
(When the smell reaches the vent in the top of the classroom, Ice is waiting, ready to drop a crate of spiders into the classroom)
Vinor – SPIDERRS! WHERE DID THEY COME FROM?!!
(In the chaos, Nooby climbs on Vinor’s desk)
Nooby – So, what about airline food?
(Stunned silence)
(Overhead voice – Part 2, Acquisition)
(Nooberela darts in Vinor’s supplies while he is staring at Nooby, and pushes the ingredients into a briefcase)
Nooby – It’s food, in the air! What’s up with that?!
Vinor – Get down Nooby!
(He gets down, and Nooberela winks at him, she walks over to Noobio and slips him the briefcase)
(Overhead voice – Part 3, Reward)
(In the common room, Nooby, Ice, Nooberela and PD are all looking at the briefcase, they go to open it, but only find…)
Ice – Underwear with hearts on it?
(Noobio walks in)
Noobio – Why are you looking in my trunk? I have the briefcase here…
Nooby – Ooops :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Join us next time, for the Nooby and the City of Secrets Christmas Special! :D

14-Dec-2010 22:34:05 - Last edited on 14-Dec-2010 22:40:43 by Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Firstly, funny scab Ice. :)
Secondly, getting bored of the Scab war (not that I ever liked it). Tom, you should be faltered that people like your idea enough that they want to have a go at it themselfes, not yelling at them to stop. This whole story is my take on RuneScape and a series of Books/Films that will not be mentioned, your scab idea is a different take on my story and I'm presuming the scab episode of RuneScape God's Exposed, Ice's and Darkroses scab chapters are a different take on my story and your scab chapters. I like the scab chapters :) It's parody, the basic element of this whole series :)
Thirdly, I expect that the Christmas Special is going to be released quite a bit before christmas, and there may be a chapter between the christmas special and christmas :S.
Fouthly, thanks for the comments. I really do apresiant any coments, wether it just be a "That was a good chapter" or if you actually write down what you did like, and maybe bits you didn't. Best way I can improve.
Fivthly, I'm having a lot of points in this post :/
Sixthly, The Nooby and the Stone of Doom Film may be unlikely, but something that is very probable is a comentary video. It would be nice to explain a bit about the characters, jokes most people don't notice, the behind the scenes work, and after a sort of trial run with me and tom doing something like this, it turned out to be hilarious :)
Seventhly, I can't believe your still readnig this! Thanks for being so patent. I can't remember the last time I wrote so much outside a chapter :P

15-Dec-2010 21:47:59

Darkrose826

Darkrose826

Posts: 2,619 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Your one of the best story writers anywhere! If you can't actually publish a book, go to one of those online book publishing places and do your book online, it only costs a bit, and at least SOME people will read it!
P.S. I'm a VERY picky book reader so you should be "honored to have my presence as a fan!" LOL

15-Dec-2010 23:08:15 - Last edited on 15-Dec-2010 23:09:11 by Darkrose826

Darkrose826

Darkrose826

Posts: 2,619 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The NEW Jingle Bells!
Dashing through the snow, With a pair of broken Skis, Through the hills we go.... Crashing into trees! The snow is turning red, I think I'm almost dead, I woke up in to hospital with stitches in my head!
Oh 911, 911, 911 all the way! Oh what fun it is to ride in an ambulance all day, Oh!
911, 911, 911 all the way! Oh what fun it is to ride in an ambulance all day!

15-Dec-2010 23:13:35

Quick find code: 49-50-564-60198046 Back to Top