Forums

Nooby and the City of Secrets

Quick find code: 49-50-564-60198046

Caedo
Jun Member 2022

Caedo

Posts: 1,052 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seriously though guys, please stop it. I came up with the idea and now every-one is copying me. There are plenty of others ways to show creativity on this thread without stealing ideas... So please, stop. Signature

11-Dec-2010 11:39:32

Caedo
Jun Member 2022

Caedo

(Joke related to Nooby and the Stone of Doom)
You should all make a shop in the sewer? Why? Because you would make GREAT buisness!
Only those who read the old Nooby will get this.
Signature

12-Dec-2010 00:49:13

Icedog1003

Icedog1003

Posts: 1,594 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nah...i dont think i will stop. You have to remember, i forum a lot, and this forum seems like a hello kitty playland forum compared to other ones. Everyone here is almost afraid to speak their mind, and since i joined other forums i was like that too. But not anymore! ;) So here's me, speaking me mind!
Scab chapters may be your idea, but at the end of the day, they're just fan chapters. I'm a fan. You're a fan. Darkrose is a fan. We all have to right to do our own take on scab chapters. To be honest, i wrote mine because nobody was there to write, and it was the HOSTILE TAKEOVER series. And lets face facts, some people are better writers than others.

12-Dec-2010 08:17:44 - Last edited on 12-Dec-2010 08:18:26 by Icedog1003

Caedo
Jun Member 2022

Caedo

Ice, this has nothing to do with who's the better writer. I get it if you want to do something fan related on a thread, but when it involves copying someone elses original idea it gets annoying. If you came up with something you enjoyed doing and then someone came along and decided to copy you, you would get annoyed. True it is a fan thing, but if one fan has already started doing it, then it over-does the joke. If you want to make something fan realated, go ahead. I'm not stopping you, but please don't copy me. Signature

14-Dec-2010 16:53:08

Icedog1003

Icedog1003

Posts: 1,594 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's not copying really, because scab chapters and the like have been on other stories far longer than on this one. If you really care so much, i just wont call them scab chapters. But otherwise, i won't stop writing fan chapters. In fact...

NOOBY AND THE CITY OF SECRETS SCAB (oh err...fan) CHAPTERS
THE HOSTILE TAKEOVER SERIES
CHAPTER 2
Nooby: This is a scab chapter! This is a scab chapter! THIS IS A SCAB CHAPTER!
*Ice and Nooberella walk in, confused at nooby's repetition*
Nooberella: Nooby, what are you doing?
Nooby: Annoying Bob 12!
Ice: Who's Bob 12?
Nooby: My imaginary friend, formerly known as-
Nooberella: And why do you keep saying that?
Nooby: We're playing a game.
Ice: What game?
Nooby: Let's annoy Callum Aktivias-Buckingham-Redfern...?
Nooberella: I thought he was Bob 12?
Nooby: Oh yeah...Let's annoy Bob 12
Nooberella: And why does that annoy him?
Nooby: I dunno, ask him!
*Nooby points to an empty corner*
Nooberella: Nooby, you do know he isn't real, don't you?
Nooby: No! He is real! We're just playing hide and seek!
Ice: I thought you were playing let's annoy Bob 12?
Nooby: No...orange! Shovel! Stupid irritating fanboys (Who pretend to be girls) who go by the name of Dark Flowers (You know who I mean Bob 12 ;) )
Nooberella: Nooby, why are you shouting out really random stuff? Are you covering something up?
*Noobio is taking money from Ice and Nooberella's pockets*
Nooby: Noobio! They're onto us!
*The two run away*
-----
Dedicated to keep you entertained while the real scab version and the real real version's chapters are in the making! Oh wait...i mean fan chapters...
Nooby, the hostile takeover -s-c-a-b- fan chapers
(I'd like to dedicate the chapter to that person who asked me to change this chapter, for being such a good sport ¬.¬ )
(I'd also like to thank the person who asked me to change the change of this chapter, for being such a good sport about the change I shouldn't of changed but did...err...yeah)

14-Dec-2010 21:04:21 - Last edited on 30-Jul-2011 17:24:28 by Icedog1003

Quick find code: 49-50-564-60198046 Back to Top