Posts: 1,052 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scab edition chapter 3:
Ice: Roses are red and I am a noob
Professor Tomo: So is your face!
Ice: >.< (hence his most used smilie)
Nooby: Ice, will you marry me?
Ice: What?
*Nooby pushes Ice into a river*
Dedicated to keep you entertained while the real ( and much "worse" ) editions in the making;
~~~ Nooby, the Scab edition ~~~
Signature

21-Sep-2010 21:27:33 - Last edited on 21-Sep-2010 21:28:10 by Caedo

Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Posts: 3,732 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Basically, there is no way I'm going to create this masterpeice of first person prose in one go. I should have realised this sooner. So change of plan, I'll realise it in chapter size chucks. It will be called the "Go Nooby Go: Mini-series". Enjoy this little experiment of mine :)
+ Yes tom. Your scap aditions put mine to shame ;) I am just as equaly blown away by the poem Ice :P
++ TY Icebirdy :) Goodluck with 99 cooking! I'm going for 99 woodcutting myself, up to 94 today :D

23-Sep-2010 22:32:14 - Last edited on 23-Sep-2010 22:35:55 by Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Posts: 3,732 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Go Nooby Go: Mini-Series. Go Ice Go - Part 1
Go Ice Go
Beep! Beep! Beep! Ugh, I sighed as the Alarm went off. Why is it that my bed is always so much more comfy in the mornings than at night? It’s not as though I was lacking for sleep, I was in bed at half ten last night, straight off to sleep, unlike my brother. He stayed up much later than me, but he was never sleepy! I immediately felt frustrated with my little brother, and he hadn’t even done anything to me today, yet. Why was I cursed with this owlish heart, I mused to myself. It was nice and warm in here, why did I have to get up; it was so cold out there. More cold than usual. I could hear people talking to me, and I hated it because my mind started to think, to be pulled out of its subconscious happiness the way the bright colours of the flowers allure the unsuspecting bees. Even thinking about all of this was making my mind wake up even more; I could even recognize some of the voices. A speedy low voice was acting like a background noise, I couldn’t work out any of the words, so I knew that must be P.D.. And then there was another voice, slow instead of speedy, like the owners head was a few seconds behind the rest of the world. That would be Noobio. Now to complete this harmony of ignorance would be the voice of my brother, Nooby. That charismatic voice, that couldn’t help but make you feel like he actually knew what he was doing. Luckily for myself I knew not to trust him, his plans always backfired, unluckily for everyone else, not many other people knew that. I waited for him to speak, but he did*’t, the harmony went unfinished, it was wrong. It was like listening an orchestra without the string section, it was very wrong. Suddenly hands grasped my arms, shaking me; I gave in to the inevitable and opened my eyes. P.D. was staring at me sweat on his forehead and panic flaring like a wild stallion in his eyes.
“Ice! Nooby is missing!”
--------------------------
So... what do you guys think?

23-Sep-2010 22:33:22

Caedo
Jun Member 2022

Caedo

Not bad... but I prefer scripted, when i'm reading sumthin like that online I cant concentrate on it (damn you A.D.D.!) it was hard to read it cus i'm not the best with novel written forum stories, try staying with the scripted version, itll help the movie a lot too ^_^ Signature

04-Oct-2010 09:53:43 - Last edited on 02-Jan-2015 02:41:20 by Caedo

Caedo
Jun Member 2022

Caedo

Scab Edition Chapter Four!!!
Ice - Moo
Nooby - Shut up Meg ^_^
Ice - Whats your problem Nooby?
Nooby - Hey! I am NOT a noob! *punch*
Ice - Ouch! Nooby is your name!!!
Nooby - Oh yeah... :D
Dedicated to keep you entertained while the real ( and much worse ) editions in the making;
~~~ Nooby, the Scab edition ~~~
Signature

16-Oct-2010 15:19:08 - Last edited on 16-Oct-2010 15:19:41 by Caedo

Quick find code: 49-50-564-60198046 Back to Top