Forums

Nooby and the City of Secrets

Quick find code: 49-50-564-60198046

Icedog1003

Icedog1003

Posts: 1,594 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dont you have the greatest fans ever? lol...
Ironically, even scab chapters aren't being wrote, so here's a hostile takeover! My series of scab chapters will be named that...for the hell of it...
NOOBY AND THE CITY OF SECRETS SCAB CHAPTERS
THE HOSTILE TAKEOVER SERIES
CHAPTER 1
*Ice is sitting alone on the noob school's balcony, looking very upset, until nooby arives (and Ice gets more upset)*
Nooby: Hey Ice, whats the matter? You always look sad when i'm around, but now you seem...insane beyone belief :D
Ice: *sigh* nobody turned up to my birthday party. And you're my own brother!
Nooby: You have a birthday!?
Ice: :@
Nooby: Sorry Ice, i guess i've been busy all day...
Ice: You...busy? Doing what?!
Nooby: Well today was Noobio's birthday! Oh, we had this amazing party; the entire school showed up! Nobody was left out, and the party was amazing. and after that we went down to the pet shop and noobio got to pick out a little puppy and it was adorable!
*Ice is in shock...surprised and stuttering*
Nooby: Oh, and then we all watched a movie, and ordered pizza...it was the best noobio's birthday ever! I'd hate for anyone else to miss out on their birthday, that would have to be the worst day of their life!
*Nooby looks down, and sees Ice collapsed on the floor*
Nooby: Night Ice. Enjoy your Birthday tomorrow!
-----
Dedicated to keep you entertained while the real scab version and the real real version's chapters are in the making!
Nooby, the hostile takeover scab chapers

08-Nov-2010 21:49:06

Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Posts: 3,732 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter 14a - The Attack
Noobio - :D ! Snow day!
PD – I know! I don’t have to teach! I hate all those students so much! Especially this one kid, PD, he is such a hypocrite :/
Noobio – I know!
(It is indeed showing at the Noob school, as winter begins to set in. Our 5 friends are sat around a fire in the common room, Noobio, PD, Ice, Nooberela and… wait? Where’s Nooby?)
Nooberela – Ice, where’s Nooby?
Ice – He’s in the dorm. He is scared that everything thinks he’s a bit weird.
Nooberela – Like we did*’t know that before we found out he could talk to Kalphites…
(Flashback)
(In nursery/kindergarten)
Teacher – We are in the light, and if I turn of the light switch, what are we in?
Nooby – We’re in the dark. But we could also be in the dark about a secret, and we most certainly are in the dark about something, it is also possible to be in the dark in the dark, or not in the dark in the dark. If you have your eyes closed, you could also be in the dark about being in the dark, in the dark. You may also be in the dark about people in front of you who are not in the dark about being in the dark in the dark, and those people who are not in the dark about being in the dark in the dark may be digging a whole, which you could fall into. That’s why you should also carry a torch so that you are never in the dark about being in the dark, in the dark.
Teacher - :|
(End of flashback)
Ice – Yeah
(Nooby sneaks in)
Nooby – Everybody hates me, and I did*’t even do anything!
Noobio – Just like Obama!
Ice – We’ll according to some people, you did do something wrong.
Noobio – Just like Obama…
Nooby – It’s a bit different yes, but if people just give it time they’ll see I’m alright
Noobio - :O JUST LIKE OBAMA! Are you Obama Nooby?
Nooby – Well, I have to do something when Snakus Viper can’t be bothered writing chapters…
Ice – Who is this Obama, and Snakus Viper? That’s a weird name, I bet he’s an idiot :/

13-Nov-2010 23:43:13 - Last edited on 14-Dec-2010 22:41:42 by Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Posts: 3,732 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter 14b - The Attack
(An idiot am I? You shall be punished Ice!)
Nooby – Ice, have you ever wanted to try bungy-jupming?
Ice – NO, wh-
(Nooby pushes Ice out of the window in the common room)
Nooberela – He did*’t have a rope!
Nooby – I don’t have a rope! But that did*’t stop you from pushing me out of the window!
Nooberela - I did*’t push you out of the window…
Nooby – Oh yeah :) Anyway, what am I going do about people hating me?
PD – You could say sorry to George, he looked quite freaked out at the duelling club.
Nooby – Yeah, I’ll go do that.
(Nooby heads out, looking for George, and he soon finds him, covered in crystal, with a ghost whose birthday party they went to next to him, also covered in crystal)
Nooby * This isn’t going to look too good…
(Marcus then walks around the corner)
Marcus - :o! ATTACK! THERE HAS BEEN AN ATTACK!
(Suddenly everyone floods onto the corridor, staff and students)
Tomo – Oh no! An attack! This shouldn’t happen, where was the dungeoneering teacher?! They should have stopped something like this!
Nooby – I did*’t do it!
George * I’m afraid I can’t do anything about this Nooby, I’m going to have to take you to Professor Puttoc.
-----------------------------------------------------------

(Nooby is sitting alone, on his bed in his dormitory, looking thoughtfully into the Camera in the readers mind)
Nooby * This chapter is dedicated to Lemony Snicket’s, A Series of Unfortunate Events. I haven’t read a lot of the series… but the bits I know of are very funny, and the section about being in the dark is based on a passed from the book “The End”. If you would like to find out more about Lemony Snicket, please go to-
(The door opens)
Ice – NOOBY! How many times do I have to tell you to not use my camcorder!
Nooby – Ahh! Got to go, bye!
------------------------------------------------------------
Find out what happens next, only on Nooby and the City of Secrets! Or you could read a similar sounding book...

13-Nov-2010 23:49:32 - Last edited on 14-Dec-2010 22:41:51 by Snakus Viper

Quick find code: 49-50-564-60198046 Back to Top