Forums

The League of World 31

Quick find code: 49-50-52-63293990

August Son

August Son

Posts: 784 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You forgot when irok dynasty was given wizards tower, you completely exited us out, and I helped started w31 community, you also forgot that I became leader of Primal Legacy ( irok dynasty) and brought it from the ashes of the flame, kyson. Not even days afterwards, we gained 20+ people.
Vyrelord Vanex Drayk and Primal Legacy
Leader of Primal Legacy ( Irok Dynasty ) Clan of w31 and Clan of the old order, W31 league.
“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”
J.R.R. Tolkien

23-Oct-2011 03:48:33

Hank Hill I

Hank Hill I

Posts: 10,174 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd suggest re-evaluating the BL-EoZ war. Half the information there is incorrect.

For example, at that time, Bloodlines and EoZ were not (by statistical, experience, and member-count) equal. EoZ had twice Bloodlines' members, there was a Revolution going on in Bloodlines which sparked the war (after Kush's resignation from Bloodlines and his joining of EoZ), and the multiple attempts stomped such as the attempted Allied Succession performed?

That event was probably one of the most significant events in League history, it should be told correctly, just saying. :P

23-Oct-2011 17:46:27

Quick find code: 49-50-52-63293990 Back to Top