Forums

RS Story Contest - Survivor 2

Quick find code: 49-50-509-63216305

Aeraie

Aeraie

Posts: 9,100 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've come across a problem.

I was telling my brother the plot of my story, and then he said that it was extremely similar to this famous movie he saw about the same subject. I looked it up, and sure enough, they're almost identical. Any ideas?

28-Nov-2011 04:38:40

Venmi

Venmi

Posts: 14,744 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Do any of you think you can make an entry by the deadline? If not, I will extend it one week. I'm dealing with a lot in my life right now and I'm not sure if I will be ready for Saturday. I just don't know. Last night was so rough and I'm running on four hours of restless sleep right now. Just let me know if you guys are having issues because I know Lebbeh is currently dealing with a lot, and I want all three of you to have entries in.

Edit: Ugh! I realized I never updated scores for the three of you. I'll do that when I feel better. I apologize.

~Mitch

30-Nov-2011 14:03:49 - Last edited on 30-Nov-2011 14:04:17 by Venmi

Old Gnomish
Jul Member 2023

Old Gnomish

Posts: 2,569 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think I could make an entry by the deadline, but I really could use another week. Unlike previous rounds, I've decided to write this entry daily so that I can continuously perfect it. With the Wintumber contest which I want to compete in, it is proving difficult to write enough for this round.

In other words, an extra week would be really appreciated, and I'm sure the other two will feel the same. :)
Snow
| Runescape Stories Forum |
Guildmaster - The Novelists' Guild

30-Nov-2011 19:10:17

Quick find code: 49-50-509-63216305 Back to Top