Forums

RS Story Contest - Survivor 2

Quick find code: 49-50-509-63216305

Venmi

Venmi

Posts: 14,744 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes, I know who Uncle Sam is. :P

Two more days until the deadline. Find some friends who may be interested and get them here. They don't need to post an entry in two days; they merely just need to post on the thread expressing interest.

~Mitch

28-Sep-2011 12:00:27

Venmi

Venmi

Posts: 14,744 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Let me explain. If you don't post an entry, you risk getting voted off because, for example, there are going to be instances later on where people may not want you around because you don't write or half-ass your entries (not saying you do either of those). I'm just opening up the contest to people who see it late, but still want to participate. Round 1 will end in two days and the voting round will start a few hours later.

Do not edit your entry. Thanks.

~Mitch

28-Sep-2011 15:06:27 - Last edited on 28-Sep-2011 15:08:11 by Venmi

Borna Coric

Borna Coric

Posts: 3,785 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't think there's a person alive who doesn't know who Uncle Sam is, Aeraie. :)

This is certainly getting exciting as we approach the deadline. I agree with others in that the theme for this round was ingenious, and very fun to think about.

EDIT: Just to further define, there should only ever be two hidden immunities in play at the one time. To reitterate, if one is played then it is out of the game, and if the person holding one is eliminated, it is introduced at some point back into the game.

28-Sep-2011 15:19:58 - Last edited on 28-Sep-2011 15:40:33 by Borna Coric

Quick find code: 49-50-509-63216305 Back to Top