Forums

The Empty Lord

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303

[#SFYWDQCRD]

[#SFYWDQCRD]

Posts: 1,865 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
But still...
(¯`•._)Mëmbër×Ïñ×Wrî†êrš×Õƒ×Rûñë§cåpë(¯`•._)
(¨­­­­­­­­`*^¤„¸¸„¤^*´¨) ­­­­­­­­¨`*^~¤~„¸1Ø7 §Î§§Ý¸„~¤~^*´¨ (¨­­­­­­­­`*^¤„¸¸„¤^*´¨)
(¸„¤^*´¨¨­­­­­­­­`*^¤„¸)LÕvÊ ©hÃñgʧ Êvʮ݆hÎñg(¸„¤^*´¨¨­­­­­­­­`*^¤„¸)
~v~ Scribe of The Amethyst Library ~v~

17-May-2008 15:01:34

[#QC37EHYZA]

[#QC37EHYZA]

Posts: 1,973 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"I don't mind traveling with a weakling."
"Are you calling me weak?"
The man faced him down. "I can call you anything I want. I am Saren, Temple Knight of Saradomin and combat level 123. You wouldn't last three seconds against me. Remember that."

------------------
That is an excerpt from The cursed dragon 1.
I must say, you have come so far at storytelling, to be honest, I really didn't like The cursed dragon 1 just because you said "Mage level of 36, combat level 123, etc."
It took the realism out of the story and referred back to how we play the game lol.
Nice adds, can't wait for this story to become big :)

18-May-2008 22:06:05

[#5AGSIZET9]

[#5AGSIZET9]

Posts: 3,564 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amsca raised the veil to see her, and Telmaar almost fainted from the deviation from form. The lace fell away, and the radiant face and gray eyes of Enakhra looked back at him, a smile coming to her red lips.
“We come here today,” bellowed a man nearby. Zaros turned to see that Ihrba*ka had been chosen to preside over the ceremony. The genie continued, “to join these two in matrimony. If anyone has any objections, speak now, or forever hold your peace.”
If it was possible for a group of a thousand people to be more silent, Zaros would have paid to see it. It was almost as if anyone that twitched would lose their head. He smiled at that. The thought of Amsca threatening to kill someone was odd to him. Amsca did*’t rule like that. Zaros had seen him threaten only one person, and it was after that person killed his father Set. Zaros shuddered. Sarraphar still made him cringe.
“Good,” Ihrba*ka said, continuing. “Please get the rings.”
Amsca came over and took the ornate ring from Zaros. “Go get it, Amsca,” Zaros whispered.
“You bet,* the King replied. He took the ring and rejoined Enakhra in front of Ihrba*ka. Zaros looked across to the see the Maid of Honor, who happened to be Princess Nephera, his surrogate mother when he was a boy. Zaros smiled. For being his mother, Azzanadra had sure done a lot of the work involved in raising him.
“Do you, Enakhra,” Ihrba*ka continued, “take King Amsca to be your husband?”
“I do,” Enakhra replied, placing the ring on Amsca*s finger.
“Do you, King Amsca, take Enakhra as your wife and your Queen?”
“I do,” Amsca replied, his eyes shining. He placed the ring on Enakhra*s finger, and they embraced in a passionate kiss.
“People, your King and Queen,” announced Ihrba*ka, and the people cheered, pretending not to notice how long that Amsca and Enakhra were locked together.

19-May-2008 21:49:13

[#5AGSIZET9]

[#5AGSIZET9]

Finally, they broke apart, and Amsca motioned to the people. “Thank you all for attending. Enjoy the celebration.”
Amsca and Enakhra held hands and ran off into the Palace, followed closely by Nephera, Zaros, Yrota, Ihrba*ka, and the other men and women on the platform. As soon as they ducked within the palace to escape from the blazing heat of the desert sun, Zaros and Amsca embraced.
“Good to see you again, King,” said Zaros.
“Right back at ya, Emperor,” Amsca returned with a smile. “Glad you could make it.”
“Wouldn’t have missed it. It*s not every day that my best friend marries one of my servants.”
Enakhra smiled. “About that…”
Zaros waved a hand. “Feel free never to return to my Palace, Enakhra. Your place is here now.”
“I wouldn’t say never,” Amsca replied, throwing his arm around the two of them. “I think that Yrota can deal with the Kingdom from time to time.”
“That’s right!” piped up Yrota, who jumped in the air so he would be noticed.
“We’ll be able to visit you and Esther sometime.”
“Only when this rebellion is put down. The Sons of Raldeir are serious. They aren’t above kidnapping a foreign dignitary and his wife. Once we are truly safe, then you can come.”
“But Esther and Calina?” pleaded Amsca. “You feel safe with them in there?”
“I want them close to me. But rest assured, they are well protected.”
“If you say so.”
“Enough politics, old friend. You’ve got to make an appearance at the Palace Reception. Otherwise, how will they know who they’re celebrating?”
Amsca grinned. “Right you are. Let’s go.”
Amsca led the way down the corridors to the main courtyard. Zaros did*’t have to follow. Memories carried him down the halls (on smaller legs) to the place.
------------------------------------------------------

19-May-2008 21:49:43

[#5AGSIZET9]

[#5AGSIZET9]

Zamorak ducked into the alleyway and sneaked along its path. He was sure he had seen the figure come in here. Zamorak turned the corner, and there it stood.
“Greetings, General Zamorak,” the figure began. Zamorak noted that it sounded feminine.
“How the hell do you know my name?” Zamorak demanded.
“My mistress had me well prepared.”
“Listen, you. Names don’t exactly make you prepared. You have to know how to stay away from me.”
The figure laughed. "Can’t you tell that the only reason you caught me was that I wanted you to?”
“Well, the bottom line is that you’re mine now.” Zamorak started two fireballs. “Now, you’re going to come with me. I’ll make you stop fighting for Raldeir.”
“Raldeir?” the figure cackled. “I would never be associated with that creature.”
“Then who are you? Who do you work for?”
The figure lowered her hood. It was indeed a woman. She had flaming red hair that fell to her shoulders, and matching crimson eyes. Her skin was fair, and much too white to be from the desert. Not a blemish was on her face, nor was a trace of compassion. “I am Aithama,” she said. “And my mistress is Amascut the Devourer.”
“Never heard of her,” Zamorak replied, the flames burning hotter.
“You will,” Aithama replied. “And Zaros most certainly will.”
“That’s enough,” Zamorak said, holding out his flaming hand. “If you would come quietly, it would be much easier.”
“True,” Aithama replied. “But it*s not going to happen.”
“Then you brought it on yourself.” Zamorak hurled a torrent of flames throughout the alley, burning the adobe bricks of the buildings on either side of the alley. Aithama, however, was not burned. She moved with speed Zamorak had never seen. The instant before he released the flames, she was standing next to him, outside the range of his attack.
Zamorak couldn’t keep up. He could only watch as Aithama drew the short dagger from her belt. She turned and hit Zamorak's skull with the hilt. Then, everything went black.

19-May-2008 21:50:50 - Last edited on 19-May-2008 21:56:54 by [#5AGSIZET9]

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303 Back to Top