Forums

The Empty Lord

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303

Kailithnir
May Member 2006

Kailithnir

Posts: 2,107 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think I've found a loophole that can cover Jagex's contradiction of themselves, and make the Kharid a desert in the time of the story. Tumeken's Dream occurs in the first age, and the place is a desert. The story is in the late second age, and the Kharid is a desert. Senlitten says the Kharid was a field of grass until Zaros came. The Kharid could be like the Sahara, in that it has a climate shift every 1 or 2 thousand years, from desert, to field, and then back again. Senlitten might not have known that the climate was shifting, and so blamed Zaros for the climate change.
So, Kharid's a desert in the first age.
Second age comes around, it shifts to a more temperate climate.
End of the second age, it goes back to being a desert again. Senlitten blaes Zaros for it.
(I learned this on the History Channel. :P )
Oh, and Bump.

18-Jan-2010 20:06:30 - Last edited on 24-Jan-2010 18:55:34 by Kailithnir

[#45SO12LQO]

[#45SO12LQO]

Posts: 1,182 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nice work, bump.
By the way, do you get the aog campaigns? Zamorak has to defeat that icyene in hallowvale yet she obviously could not have been around by then because she was defeated by Drakan and his family. And we also know that morytania was a beautiful forest when she ruled as queen of the icyene.
So does she eventually return later in the legacy of seergaze series. I think one of the people is an incyene and that the cyrewatch are icyenes, cursed and bound into servitude, but then she and her fellow for this would need to return to their former glory after being freed and reclaim the lands, aka a major rework for Jagex and alot of hard work. I truly doubt they are capable of ever finishing this quest series and making morytania return as a beautiful forest.
What this shows us is that this must take place in the future when Zamorak returns, hence the title but then why does Zaros control half of misthalin? Surely he would be able to conquer it all... Zaros gets defeator badly by Zamorak in this. And as it says in the mssion brief. Destroy the remaining zaros forces. Remaining?
It's strange...

19-Jan-2010 16:59:16 - Last edited on 19-Jan-2010 17:09:21 by [#45SO12LQO]

[#PNBVWSO58]

[#PNBVWSO58]

Posts: 52 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Actually, it takes location in the God Wars, not in the future. You sight, Zamorak was banished originally for killing Zaros, for despite the fact that the other deities disliked him, killing a god was still a crime. Later, he returned, which caused the first god wars.
And Zaros had not conquered all of Misthalin because, as one once said, he could not take on all the other gods alone. Saradomin, Armadyl, all of them were opposed him. Which is why he could only get half.

19-Jan-2010 19:03:32

M3mentoMori

M3mentoMori

Posts: 255 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bumpification!!
Im back peoples!!!
Riekan i just finished your story (i know it took forever) and i had the greatest idea ever.
What if you submitted this trilogy to Jagex? Then they could incorporate it into the game? It would be nice to see some of your work in RS.
As always a great story.

10-Mar-2010 04:34:58

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303 Back to Top