Forums

Story of da barrows,

Quick find code: 49-50-400-57053203

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Posts: 18,957 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As so many stories begin, this one begins on a dark night, and a woman running out of the Falador gates, with a basket in her arms. She was running as fast as her legs could carry her, but from what? She made it past the statue of Saradomin, up the stairs and was running past Ice Mountain.

This is where she ran in to trouble, running through the forest blocking her way to the Edgeville monastery. She slowed down but kept running, but that’s when the people chasing her caught up, a man screamed "There she is! Fire!" she looked back in confusion, but quickly started running again; just barely missing 3 arrows.

She ran, and ran, and luckily the men’s armour was slowing them down, but again they began catching up to her, when she heard something utterly terrifying; she heard a horse galloping up behind her, it was no knight in shining armour either, just as the man lifted his very large sword to swing at her, she tripped on a root, and feel face first into the ground, luckily this also spooked the horse causing it to jump over her and hit a tree. She laughed for a moment before an arrow struck her shoulder and she began running again.

She kept running and soon the monastery was in sight, she sprinted with all she had left in her, and just before knocking on the door, a cold shiver hit her back, it was a spell, she was frozen in place, she heard the men and the ever so large horse walking up behind her, with her last breath, she screamed "HELP!" before falling limp to the ground.

the man on horse back dismounted and slowly walked over to the basket, and before he could pick it up warrior monks burst through the monastery door around 6 monks began engaging the, now identified Zamorakians. The battle only lasted around 4 or 5 minutes before the warrior with the horse joined in, he didn't draw his sword however, he just began throwing punches like a berserken animal.

The monks taken all they could and then one of them screamed "Brot

01-Jul-2008 06:24:20 - Last edited on 29-Sep-2008 23:31:48 by Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

The monks taken all they could and then one of them screamed "Brother Herald we need your HELP!" slowly a monk with a plump belly dragged himself through the door and said "wha is it? it's late... oh my.." he quickly reached into his robes and pulled out some fire air and death runes, he casted a spell, it wasn't in any spell book we know of, it looked like a swarm of blue flaming bats which flew around and harassed the Zamorakians and set 2 on fire.

Herald kept this spell going for around a minute and a half before the horse rider said, through a thick French accent "This is a nice trick, but why not settle this man to man? Me and you, if I win I'll take the basket, if you win we'll leave, deal?" Herald said "A man of Saradomin doesn't make deals, but this once I'll break the rules"

The two danced around for a minute before the large man, who looked around 7feet tall and looked like he weighed around 270pounds threw a punch, herald quickly moved out of the way placed his hands on his armour and blasted him into the dirt. "Nice trick old man" he the large man said "my turn...” He pulled out his zweihander and began swinging furiously, every time he hit the ground with it, it left a small crater, this man was shockingly strong, but spells beat swords...right?

Herald was older, dodging wasn't so easy for him and he was quickly losing energy then the large man swung and followed up with a quick punch to the jaw which everyone thought ended his old life. Herald stood back up and said something along the lines of "Cree mak dis manela!" all was still for a moment before shards of ice shot through the grounds creating a circle around all of the Zamorakians, the ground under them began glowing white, the large man said.

"Quickly all of you touch my armour!" And he placed his hands on his horse, "You win this time old man, I’m impressed!" he then screamed " Dareeyak!" and the large man, his horse and the rest of the group teleported..

01-Jul-2008 06:36:21 - Last edited on 29-Sep-2008 23:34:14 by Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Chapter Two: So, to the east?

That spell looked hugely powerful, it shot a pillar of ice at least 30 feet up into the air before becoming a pure white fire from the inside out, herald was so old everyone rushed to see if he wasn't dead from casting the spell. Herald said "Wow! That was fun!! Hahaha! I feel young again!" Now what's inside this basket they were after...?

He lifted the cloth from over the basket and mumbled "Oh my...”
"What is it? Was it worth that woman’s life?" Queried the monks
Herald said "its babies, 6 of them...” the monk then said "Oh my you don't mean The 6? Do you?"
"Indeed, I do...”

They all stared in awe at these seemingly normal babies until the sound of horses filled the air again, however this time it was white knights. The captain of the knights dismounted and said "Where is she, is she alright!?"
Herald frowned and said "I'm afraid she is dead... The children are right here safe and, shockingly, still asleep"
A tear ran down the knights face, *She worked in the pub, and after she got off work she walked up stairs grabbed her basket and walked back down" He continued to say "Then that massive brute of a man said, something to her, and she began running. I noticed all the men chasing her were armed and well it took me a few minutes to get my armour on and round some men together"

"She was my lover"
The monk interrupted and said "Wait your the father of these 6?!" "No, no I’m not, she woke up one day and was just, pregnant, I believe it was Saradomin" A random monk screamed "I knew Saradomin was a user!!!" For that comment he was beaten by Herald for a few minutes.

Herald said "Hmm so you plan on fathering these children?" "No I’m leaving for the east, tomorrow, it's no place for children" The herald said "No it's the perfect place for them, I would show you the book but time is short. Legend states the 6 will be taught in the midst of war by unusual teachers" "You will take them and they will win the war for you, for us."

01-Jul-2008 06:53:28 - Last edited on 29-Sep-2008 23:36:31 by Baron Ogre

[#C12S1ENXJ]

[#C12S1ENXJ]

Posts: 182 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
make more now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03-Jul-2008 23:17:36

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Chapter 3: Mean while...

The large Frenchman landed some where in a large stronghold where his master, an unknown figure was waiting for the basket. The Frenchman took a few steps forward out of the darkness. His armour was thick and black made out of an unknown material, it was also coated with bones, human bones, bones from generals, bones from dragons children, goblins, orks, you name it. His master said "I'm surprised Frederick, I don't see any new additions to your armour. But anyway where's the basket? I'll go ahead and kill them now banish their souls to another realm.

"Well. Master... I ran into some...unexpected troubles, the warrior monks put up a fight but they were no match for my fists of steel, however the battle mage! He got me good! He used this, strange flaming bat spell, and, and he used that spell I’ve only seen you use! Master”
"Which spell?"
"The big icy pillar, white fire, that thing" His master turned pale in the face.
"Well for once I can't blame you for the losses..." He sighed "I'm sending you too the eastern lands to watch over my stronghold, you'll be given full command once you get there, in the mean time we'll be looking for those brothers..."

And without another word Frederick jumped onto of his horse gave a hand signal to his men, and slowly rode towards the docks to get his ship ready for the sail.

04-Jul-2008 08:46:07 - Last edited on 29-Sep-2008 23:37:13 by Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Chapter 4: Are they friendly?

The white knight captain, whose name is "Timothy" was standing on deck of one of the many ships that made up the saradomin treasure fleet. However as if the gods were working against him, his boat slowly drifted away from the main stream of ships, and out of the safty of numbers.

Timmothy "You! sailor! get in back with the rest of the ships, this is wokou country y'know!" The sailor replied with. "Eey! man chill down 'tis no problemo de wokou ain't been round dese parts in 10 years, imperial fleet been keepin em on der toes dontcha know?" timmothy "I don't care today may be our unlucky day an" Before he could even finish a 2 junks began sailing close to timmothy's ship. The captain of the ship walked towards the deck and said "Are they friendly?" And with that an arrow struck his skull, killing him. Timmothy. "ALL MEN ON DECK! Arm the ballistas! all archers grab ammo and GET TO THE DECK!"

Men rushed up threw on there armour as quickly as possible began loading the ballistas and returning fire on the junks. The junks responded by throwing bottles of flaming alcohol and torches at the ship, they also rammed the ship and tried to board. timmothy stood at the side of the deck fighting off the wokou pirates with his longsword as they tried to get on deck and take over from the inside out, fires were spreading badly across the ship, but the junks had been damaged as well. Finally after timmothy hacked down at least 15 pirates they began retreating.. timmothy was a vengful man. He barked "Bring out the catapults NOW!" They sunk one of the junks and archers shot the men as they tried to avoid drowning, the other one escaped however.

Timmothy looked over at the sailor and said "Haven't been around these parts for 10 years MY FOOT!" he punched the sailor and ordered the the crew to get put out the fires and get back with the rest of the fleet.

Timmothy mumbled to himself "Gah these 6 kids arent worth all of the bloody trouble. *Sigh*

04-Jul-2008 09:01:00 - Last edited on 10-Jul-2008 06:25:27 by Baron Ogre

Quick find code: 49-50-400-57053203 Back to Top