Forums

Story of da barrows,

Quick find code: 49-50-400-57053203

Serimn
Sep Member 2023

Serimn

Posts: 2,618 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
YES :D i can finally post on your thread, dude your stories are amazing :D ive been reading them for a few days now, but i couldn't post cause i was a non member but now im member so i can post :D again your stories rule :D

23-Aug-2008 01:51:33

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Posts: 18,957 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
K'ril grinned and squeezed ahrim tightly, ahrim held back his screams with all of his will power, he was griding his teeth to the point where they were nearly cracking. "LET HIM GO!" Shouted clare as she helplessly casted spells, but try as she might they merely bounced off the demon.

Ahrim's back was about to break and sweat was pouring down his face, when suddenly, k'ril had a random thought. "Maybe he can help me improve my magic?" k'ril thought to himself. "Maybe, i don't kill you after all magic man, i'll deal with you later." He dropped ahrim into the ocean, and a black hole briefly opened up, it drained a small amount of water, and ahrim, and then sealed back up.

"You, BEAST! what did you do with him!?" clare demanded the demon to answer her question.

"Aaaww, sorry luv, he's my new pet, you'll have to find yourself a new one. Hahaahaha.." Clares face turned red with rage but there wasn't anything she could do.

K'ril lifted up another ship and was about to toss it when her heard someone yell. "HEY! OVER HER IDIOT!" k'ril didn't notice. "OVER HERE, WEAKLING!" k'ril still didn't notice. "OVER HERE TINY CLEVERS!" k'ril jerked his head to face this challenger, dharok stood on the beach, his arms were covered with cuts, he had purposely cut himself in order to make his parasite effect kick in, k'ril swung his clever over head at dharok, a cloud of smoke was seen.

"Hmm, he was brave, i almost fee-" K'ril clever began lifting out of the ground, dharok had the tip of the blade in his hands and didn't appear to be strugging keeping it held up. K'ril tried to pull it away but dharok was managing to over power him, that's when the odds were evened.

"KAAAAAAAKAAWWWWW!" Screamed lora at the top of her lungs, karil smiled and lora's friend sam kept his face calm and relaxed, the avianse had finally arrived, they swooped up high in the sky, blocking out the sun for a brief moment.

23-Aug-2008 05:16:08

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

The battle cries of the avianse filled the air as they began tossing axes and javelins down towards k'ril and the ships, not even the breed are fast enough to dodge a well aimed avianse javelin. Frederick was ready, he dropped the 'fun box' and had 4 of his 13 guards carry a large black iron gilded chest to the roof, frederick and his 4 guards huffed and puffed to get it open, but when they did, a imp popped out of the box.

One imp? Hahaha! what's one imp gona do, right? Nothing, what about 2,0000 thousand? This one imp wore a small plate of rune, a tiny dagger of dragon, for an imp it was more like a two hander, he had a sqaure helm forged of rune as well. "Chaaarge!" his amazingly deep and powerful voice screamed, and well, about 19,999 imps poured out of the chest, this was an epic struggle.

".....Imps?" A guard seemingly said to himself.

Another guard tapped frederick on the shoulder and said "Why not, like, more greater demons, or something?"

"Uhm... Because imps aren't as greedy as greater demons, i'm paying each one of these imps a shiny bead, you know how much greater demons cost?" Frederick said, his voice was firm and serious.

Believe it or not, the imp and avianse forces were on par, the two thousand avianse had no real advantage against such a sheer number of imps, it was a blob of doom, they'd float over a ship, and nothing would be left, they stole EVERYTHING! Clare's spells did a good job of thining the impling ranks, but it wasn't enough.

Dharok had snatched away one of k'rils clevers and karil had soared down to help his brother, k'ril was about to smash dharok with his free hand, when several bolts landed in k'rils eye, it wasn't super painful or lethal, but annoying, k'rils swatted at karil but was unlucky at hitting his target.

23-Aug-2008 05:25:29 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2008 06:19:47 by Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

K'ril finally took a deep breath and blew karil out of the air for a moment, dharok screamed to karil "COME HERE!" Karil struggled to regain his balance but he quickly answered his brothers plead, "Pick me up!" Shouted dharok, karil knew exatly what he was thinking as he grabbed dharok by the wrists and flew high into the sky with him, k'ril could fly, but he prefered to be on land while fighting, he waited and tried to guess what they were planning.

Lulu shouted over to the brother's boat. "HEY! see if you can shut those chests and boxes!"

"ALRIGHT!" Screamed akane.

Karil flew high into the sky and then soared down at a rapid pace, he did a 360 spin and tossed dharok, who then quickly grabbed his axe and smashed it into k'rils forehead, causing a wide, gaping hole to appear. "ARRRGH!" The demon howled out in pain, he slowly faded away, he was retreating, and dharok fell into the ocean, at the still rapid speed, and in his thick armour, he was sinking like a rock.

"Oh my armadyl! Dharok!" Karil gathered as much speed as he could and charged the water, he placed his arms infront of him and made sure his legs were stiff, he penatrated the water like an a onyx tipped rune bolt.

Karils wings were soaked, but he managed to grab dharok, and fly him back to above water, "Tha- thanks karil." Dharok said as he gasped for air.

"KARIL!" Screamed akane, karil flew over to akane.

"What where's the fire?" karil joked.

"Karil, you're about to fly me, eric, timmothy, and all of your brothers to the top level of that fortress over there." Said akane, as karil's jaw hit the deck of the ship.

"No buts." Said guthan as he climbed onto karils back, before karil knew it, each limb had someone clinging to it.

Karil struggled to flap his wings as he climbed higher and higher, archers began shooting at karil, but with torag clinging to karil chest, arrows mostly bounced off.

23-Aug-2008 05:34:30 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2008 06:21:48 by Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Frederick nearly fainted when he noticed this air drop, but it was too late for him to do anything but draw his sword.

Karil's wings were about to give out on him as he was merely 10 feet away from the top level, karil could've sworn he heard a voice say "I'll help.." he thought it almost sounded like armadyl, but he wasn't sure, a gust of wing caught karils wings and he easily reached the disered height, everyone he was carrying jumped off onto the castle and karil quickly retreated to a ship to rest.

Frederick and his guards were great fighters, but when you have 4 demi gods and two war lords and a mercenary general fighting you all at once, things become problematic.

There really wasn't much of a fight, frederick swung once before he found a hammer meeting his stomach, soon after a flail the back, a kick across the face, his guards being tossed off the castle, a longsword being forced through his armour and into his stomach a long broad sword being swung into his ribs a spear going through his back and an axe being smashed into his legs.

After that frederick fell into the ground and the group quickly destroyed the chest and box, all of the demons turned into ash, what was left of the zamorakian fleet had high tailed it, and the imps turned into ash as well, all of them but the armoured one, but he quickly disappeared into a cloud of smoke.

The ocean and the skies eurupted into cheers, sweet sweet, victory, at long last, but, one wept, this person was clare, for ahrim was still not in sight.

23-Aug-2008 05:46:55 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2008 06:23:41 by Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Men rushed to the palace to gather beer wine pork chicken duck rice apples oranges cherries women and everything else you could think of, it was time to celebrate, and there was a small uninhabbited island not far from where the battle had taken place, perfect, they could still make sure "nothing was tried" while celebrating.

Large fires were lit and the food was cooked, the avianse joined in as well, they'd earned it.

Everyone was happy, but clare of course. "Clare, we'll find him soon, and we all know he can take care of himself, why not have a drink, so you can forget, at least for tonight?" said verac calmly.

"Thanks verac, but i'd rather not, and don't worry i'm fine, i'm just, uh, tierd, fighting makes you tierd you know." She stuttered.

"Oh, of course, my body is aching all over to tell you the truth." Verac said as he walked away, towards a group of women, good 'ol verac..

Torag knew his deal and merely ate and drank, and read poems aloud, entertaining many of the fremennik men who were blessed not with the knowledge of reading "And so the mighty hero, 'chuck' had destroyed yet another planet, the end. Would anyone care to hear another?"

"YEAH!" The crowd of fremenniks shouted, torag enjoyed reading and he loved the fact these men were enjoying listening so much.

"Whoa, should we start making sacrifice to this 'chuck' person, he seems like he'd kill us if we don't." said a random fremennik man to another.

"Maybe, we'll ask the chieften when we return to holy mother rellekka."

Guthan sat quietly sipping on a goblet of this 'mead' drink that the fremenniks had brought, he smiled and began thinking of just how many of those darned breedling he'd killed.

Dharok wasn't trying to get the attention of women, they were trying to get his, and believe it or not, dharok is quite the shy fello.

"Is it true, did you really take that demons sword?"

23-Aug-2008 05:55:50

Quick find code: 49-50-400-57053203 Back to Top