Forums

Story of da barrows,

Quick find code: 49-50-400-57053203

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Posts: 18,957 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter 19: And so they slept.

The brothers all began their trek back home and they all landed in the exact middle of town at the exact same time, i believe it was fate, they quickly began talking about what had happend to them, however, it all started when ahrim noticed karils eyes.

They all began walking in a group, though they were silent, ahrim broke this as he said "Karil, your eyes, they're grey."

Karil rubbed his chin, removed his coif and said "Lets start from the beginning"

And so the brothers told their stories to one another, though ahrim and guthan both stayed quiet about theirs, thinking it was better kept to themselves.

Later on as the brothers walked into the castle, the walls were being fastly rebuilt, the walls were looking depressingly grey again. Just like old times. As the brothers walked up the steps towards their tiny bedroom they had all shared since childhood dharok was finishing up his story.

"And so, i named it mikal. Richard. Barrow. He seems to like it, oh and call him mike for short"

Ahrim looked very intrigued and said "Ooooh, parasites are always fun. And one that is more helpful then harmful? you lucked out, brother."

They walked into their bedroom, and noticed it was empty. "Where's the beds?!" verac demanded.

"This way" said one of the maids. The brothers followed her to the other side of the castle, she lead them to a large room with big beds and a large window, 6 bookshelves filled with books that would hopefully interest the 6 brothers. Two large murals of fish were painted on two walls, each of very detailed.

The maid smiled and walked away. The brothers stood awe-struk for a moment before exploring more thoroughly. As the 6 explored timmothy walked in and said "How are the warlords enjoying the room?"

All of the brothers but ahrim said "It's lovely" Ahrim said.

"It's ok."

"5 Out of 6 ain't bad" Said timmothy with a laugh.

03-Aug-2008 03:30:38 - Last edited on 04-Aug-2008 03:50:38 by Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

"Oh well boys, enjoy your rooms while you can, many more battles will be happening very soon..." timmothy clapped his hands and walked away. And as he left the room, 6 lovely maids clad in light blue robes with near excessive amounts of decorations walked in, each one held a bottle of assorted spirits.

Some mumbling a few giggles and a slap across the face later, and all the bottles were empty and the brothers laid across the large beds dreaming away.

Akane and timmothy began talking to one another in the planning room, again. "So, are we going to unleash our fury on fredericks fortress?" said timmothy.

"No, not yet. We need to secure a few key points first." Akane said through an firm voice.

"Go on then." Said timmothy as he forced another cup of sugarless tea down.

"Firstly we need to assure hekako village is totally under our control, infact we'll be adding another castle to that area before we do anything"

Akane called for a maid to refill the teapot. "We will then be moving our forces to take control of the last major mine under the zamorakians control, we have no idea if we can expect chaos dwarves or not." "HURRY UP!" Barked akane.

The maid nervously walked in and poured the tea, spilling some on the table due to her shaking hands "Idiot! clean that up at ONCE how did you even get this job?" akane screamed.

The maid practially shaking went to get something to dry it up with.

"And our last thing we need is the ocean directly behind those devilish zamorakians that part, will be very challenging though"

Timmothy said filled with both anger and confusion "Wait you said that our navy was more powerful then the zamorakians"

Akane smiled and said "It is, but winged demons are fearsome to deal with on open water, they have the second best airforce, with the rest of us lacking airborne soldiers completely"

The maid cleaned up the spilled tea, but knocked a cup into akanes lap. Her face went pale.

Akanes face filled with rage, he pulled his sword.

03-Aug-2008 03:55:38 - Last edited on 04-Aug-2008 03:53:04 by Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

And swiftly swung it at her neck. Timmothy stood infront of her, his longsword blocked akanes sword. "Akane, if you kill her, who will clean up the blood?"

Akane rubbed his chin and said "Good point, i'll let you live this time." The maid ran to get something else to clean up the floor.

"Akane, we need to get you some anger management classes" Timmothy joked.

"If i had anger management classes i wouldn't be half the warrior i am today." He said with a laugh. "It is late, and i probably need sleep before i kill someone, sleep well my friend."

The two headed in for bed.

03-Aug-2008 04:00:48

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Thanks for the feedback knight, i was going for that type of feel, i don't like things to be *too* serious. So a few jokes here never hurt.

Chu, good to see you again, glad you are still enjoying the story, looks like a number of people are also enjoying it, good to hear. :D

04-Aug-2008 03:56:10

Quick find code: 49-50-400-57053203 Back to Top