Forums

Infamous

Quick find code: 49-50-387-60195456

[#KH18V9PAY]

[#KH18V9PAY]

Posts: 1,073 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I KNEW HE WAS GONNA FAINT! haha, I just logged on to add to a story of mine and checked this, glad I did! liked this add haha

of and, hwat el hey (all of that was intentional) BUMP!!!!

~~~ The Lottery: A Tax On Those Who Are Bad At Math ~~~

Edit: Glad to have you back! haha

02-Jun-2010 06:51:42 - Last edited on 03-Jun-2010 05:18:44 by [#KH18V9PAY]

[#KH18V9PAY]

[#KH18V9PAY]

hmmm

I'm going to need my thinkin' grenades for this...

... OKAY!!!!!

(this is a bump by the way)

And since I didn't use ANY of them...

*Slingshot*

*grenade*

*Pulls back*

*lets go, pulling pin, sending grenade flying*

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

08-Jun-2010 21:33:31

[#BPN2TQMFI]

[#BPN2TQMFI]

Posts: 2,868 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter 6

Alex awoke as if from a deep sleep. He was lying on soft grass, covered by a blanket and a damp rag on his forehead. The sound of the creek was rather soothing.

He sat up, and from there he could see Elizabeth sitting beneath a tree and reading a book. Surprisingly, she was no longer wearing her short, red dress. Instead, she wore a long gown that was the most brilliant shade of light blue.

It took Alex until now to realize that they were nowhere near the spot they had been at earlier. Actually, the more he looked, the more he noticed where he was, the yard of the Gildred's manor. He could even see Rhody trimming the hedges a little ways away.

Alex, now more frightened and confused than he had been last night, leapt to his feet, "What the-?"

Elizabeth didn't even flinch or look in the direction of Alex and his erratic movement. "Sorry I'm not a better nurse. That's really Violet's job, but she told me to just let you lie, and I guess it really was your fault you fell out of that tree; you did climb up it, after all."

Her response didn't exactly help Alex's confusion. In a juvenile attempt to say something that made sense, he snapped at her, "What? Tree? I didn't fall out of a tree!"

Elizabeth smiled and looked up at him from her book. "Oh, you must be confused. It was a tree - a very big tree indeed. Violet said to let you be, but I really couldn't. You're my best assistant." She turned her attention back to her book.

"What's really going on here, Elizabeth?" Alex tried to sound tough. He wanted it to seem like he wasn't going to put up with her mind games. He knew what he saw. The only person in a tree was Elizabeth, and the only person who fell was the man she shot with her arrow.

14-Jun-2010 03:40:59

[#BPN2TQMFI]

[#BPN2TQMFI]

"Can you believe how intellegent this man is?" Elizabeth asked, gesturing to the book she was reading. "A little brother, well not so little now that they're adults, grew jealous of his older brother - the king - and killed him in a successful attempt at stealing the throne by pouring poison in the older brother's open mouth while he slept after a feast. Right in his mouth as he slept! Would you have thought of that because I never would have. Ah well," she sighed contently. "I guess that's why he's the king and I'm just a poor old banker's wife."

"Poor is one way to put it, miss." Violet said. Before Alex could say anything cruel to his boss, the maid appeared behind him with a tea set. "I thought I'd bring you some tea."

"Wonderful," Elizabeth set down her book. "You don't think of us as an under-privledged family?"

Violet quickly made Mrs. Gildred a cup of tea exactly the way she liked it. "Miss, you have a whole family of servents working for you. You're about as under-privledged as King Roald."

Elizabeth smiled. "I think you're right."

"I know I'm right, miss," Violet turned and made her way back to the house. "I'm going to see how Lillian is doing on the roast."

"I'm so lucky to have her," Elizabeth said quietly.Then, when Violet was out of earshot, she turned to Alex and stared at him coldly. "I thought you would have handled that better. Why didn't you tell me you faint like a pansy flower on a dry day in July?"

"You never asked!" Alex retorted.

"Well," Elizabeth clicked her tongue. "It's not exactly something you can bring up in an interview! 'Tell me, are you a little wimpy boy who faints when he sees an arrow dripping in blood?'"

"Remind me to mention that next time I apply at the General Store," Alex grumbled.

Elizabeth smoothed her hair and continued in a much calmer voice. "I should've never hired you, but you were so pathetic looking. I couldn't help it."

14-Jun-2010 03:51:25 - Last edited on 16-Jul-2010 01:32:34 by [#BPN2TQMFI]

[#BPN2TQMFI]

[#BPN2TQMFI]

"I forgot to thank you," Alex said dryly. "Is it too late to quit?"

His boss took a sip of her tea, nodded, and then quickly said, "Very much too late. If I let you leave, you'll run about spilling your guts to the world about how I murdered someone. Plus, your mother is way too comfortable here. You wouldn't want to ask her to leave again."

"I guess not," started Alex, "but I don't want to assist a murderer."

"I am not a murderer!" Mrs. Gildred snapped. "I'm an assassin. I believe I'm kind of famous, too."

"An assassin?" Repeated Alex. "A famous assassin? Now I've heard everything."

Elizabeth shrugged. "That jogging man was Randalf McGhee, I think. His neighbor gave me 20,000 gold pieces to get rid of him."

"Why?"

"What do you mean, 'why?'"

Alex frowned. "I mean why as in why did his neighbor pay for his untimely death?"

"Oh," Elizabeth paused a moment to think. "I guess he stole a goat, or something." She went back to reading.

Alex swallowed hard. His boss didn't seem worried at all, but that's the thing with psychopaths, so he's read. They never worry.

14-Jun-2010 03:57:35 - Last edited on 12-Jul-2010 16:09:01 by [#BPN2TQMFI]

[#KH18V9PAY]

[#KH18V9PAY]

aww... the captain demands more!!! haha... nice add, kinda cut off though... :( oh well... can't await your next addeddedd!

Oh and Black: I don't think we should have the thread war constantly going like we always did before, if we want to have it going, save it for when its a comment on a post, or a bump (an actual bump, not like a once a day/once an hour type thing) that way, we can still have some fun, BUT have no more spam then we would already have if we were to NOT have it, our posts would just be a tiny bit longer for the actual asterisk'd stuff... and now that i've said that...

*calls on pirate army to brutally mutilate Black*

and yes, i changed my name, AND PICTURE (which means I spent 215K in game for the hat & eyepatch), just so I could do that.

14-Jun-2010 05:23:33

Quick find code: 49-50-387-60195456 Back to Top