Forums

Infamous

Quick find code: 49-50-387-60195456

BlackTheNoob

BlackTheNoob

Posts: 2,444 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Jeff
Gender & Age: Male, 25
Reason Someone Wants Them Dead: The target and client are Varrock Guards, they're both up to be promoted, and the client thinks he won't get it if the target is alive.
Price: 5000

-BlackDaNoob-

12-Jul-2010 01:08:32

[#KH18V9PAY]

[#KH18V9PAY]

Posts: 1,073 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For this Bio, I don't care if he gets used or not, so I'll make two versions, a Pointless, and a Main version, up to you really haha.

Pointless:
Name: Silas Surrshot

Gender & Age: (Gnome) Male, age unknown, but he is appears to be a young adult

Reason Someone Wants Them Dead: Silas is a young engineer and has a handmade weapon that is unique, it isn't powerful, but he refuses to sell it, a collector wants the weapon. It resembles a revolver, although it will occasionally backfire.

Price: 7000 Gold

Main:

Name: Silas Surrshot
Age: He isn't quite sure, but he appears to be a young adult.
Race: Gnome

Appearance of Character: Being a Gnome, he isn't very tall, obviously. He has short black hair that is parted down the middle and his eyes are strong and grey.

Description of Weapon: He uses a customized weapon he invented. He calls it The Enforcer. It resembles a revolver, and despite having such a fierce name, it constantly backfires and jams.
It fires crude iron "bullets" that can pierce up to mithril platemail, and steel chainmail. He is extremely accurate, but given the backfiring, and jamming, he occasionally has to stop to clear out the barrel.
Description of Armor: He wears custom made iron chainmail because it is all he can afford.

Quirks: He likes to tinker with all sorts of things, because of this, he occasionally twitches because of numerous explosions he has accidentally caused.

Personality: He is very intelligent, and constantly questions the world around him. Unfortunately, this intelligence paired with his natural curiosity gets him into a great deal of problems, caused mainly by his natural talent, inventing.
History: He grew up in the grand tree, after he came of age (about 16 for humans) He set out looking to create his Enforcer. After he had, he drifted from town to town, looking for inspiration for more inventions.

Proof:
The generals hair is migrating "south"
Rhody is short for Rhodedendrum

*inhales* that took a while! oh BUMP!

12-Jul-2010 17:23:58

[#BPN2TQMFI]

[#BPN2TQMFI]

Posts: 2,868 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter 8

Alex woke up early the next morning. He was finding it difficult to sleep. Honestly, he'd never really fallen into a deep sleep. Alex thought that Rhody was going to wake him up in the middle of the night again, so he only slightly dozed and never changed out of his day clothes.

He was wrong, though. Rhody didn't wake him up in the dead of night. Actually, Rhody didn't wake him up at all. The gardener waited until after Alex had eaten breakfast and topped off his daily chore list before pulling him aside and stealing him away.

"Alright, boy," Rhody said. He seemed different. Alex tried to figure out why as Rhody spoke. "First things first. Remember that suit we had Rosie whip up for you?" He was still short and stocky. What was making him look so strange?

"Yes."

"Good. Go pack it in a backpack. You'll be needin' to change when we get there." He wearing his normal working clothes, just like any other normal day. Why did he look so weird?

"Where is 'there'?" Alex questioned, but he wasn't waiting on baited breath for an answer. One thing he learned early on is that Elizabeth Gildred and her servants weren't much for answering questions.

"Blue Moon Inn," Rhody answered. "I have a buddy there with ears."

"What?"

Rhody rolled his eyes. "My friend overhears people talking. He'll tell us who to look for."

"We find clients completely by word of mouth?"

The gardener shrugged. "Sure. Why not? It's worked fine for the last five years."

That's when Alex relized why Rhody looked different. His usually wild and dirty gray hair was combed neatly. Even though he was dressed like it was any other day, his overall appearance made Rhody seem more formal than usual. Alex said, "You combed your hair."

"That I did," Rhody ran his fingers through his hair. "Need to look good for the clients. Plus, it makes me look like a good businessman instead of a grounds keeper. They'll feel more comfortable doin' business with us if they think we're wealthy bankers."

13-Jul-2010 15:50:50 - Last edited on 13-Jul-2010 15:52:55 by [#BPN2TQMFI]

[#BPN2TQMFI]

[#BPN2TQMFI]

"But we aren't wealthy bankers."

"So?"

"Lying to them? That doesn't strike me as the smartest idea."

"Alex," Rhody started slowly. "They're asking us to murder someone for them. I don't give a rat's tiny ass whether or not we lie to them."

That was the last time Alex ever brought that up. After all, Rhody made a very convincing argument.

13-Jul-2010 15:52:25

[#BPN2TQMFI]

[#BPN2TQMFI]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I like Rhody. :)

Sorry this chapter was so short. I really wanted to get another one posted before I leave. I have all day today to write, and I'm expecting Chapter 9 to be nice and long.

By the way, Black. I'm going to use your pointless character. I think that bio is epic.

Spawny - I don't know if I'm going to use your guy in either scenarioes. Sorry. If I do manage to fit him in, he'll probably just be pointless. :( I don't mean to disappoint you.

Well, uhm, that's really all I have to say. *eats a cookie*

~Reegena
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13-Jul-2010 15:56:59

George Rozas

George Rozas

Posts: 35,406 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Hope Vesila.
Race: Human.

Appearance of Character: Hope is an incredibly beautiful girl, there is no getting around this fact no matter how you look at her. Many men are attracted to her after a single glance, and even some woman. Obviously not all people are, since everyone has their own fancy.

To start with we look at Hope’s hair, which is simply spectacular. It is a medium length, not reaching the lower part of the back of her neck though not exactly short either. It is actually rather thick, and pretty soft as well. It is always clean, and always shiny, no split ends or damaged bases. Some pretty damn nice hair, basically. Hope has a number of colours in her hair, the first and foremost being a jet black. She also has streaks of dark red running through it as well, which gives a slight intimidation factor to her features. Hope also has a rather pretty fringe that drops to cover her right eye, dyed a dark blue this fringe often draws ever more attention to her permanently dyed hair. Still, even though it is dyed it still seems very natural.

Now we move on to the rest of Hope’s face, starting with her eyes. Now, her eyes are a slightly uncommon colour, a shining emerald green. Although not exactly an unusual eye colour, Hope’s eyes are still quite strange to look at. The emerald green makes them seem like little treasures, sparkling out like a beautiful jewel. They can be slightly mesmerising if you looked right into them, although not in a hypnosis kind of way. Her eyes are brought out even more with the black eyeliner she wears, though this is the only make-up Hope wears. The rest of Hope’s face is rather pretty as well, her cheek bones, small nose, and cute ears seeming to be placed perfectly to bring out her full beauty.

Hope’s figure is definitely a great one to look at, and to have. She is thin, although not anorexic thin. Very nice curves to her hips, giving her an hourglass figure to be more than proud of. Her height is-
I am Inferi.

14-Jul-2010 00:21:02 - Last edited on 14-Jul-2010 00:24:30 by George Rozas

Quick find code: 49-50-387-60195456 Back to Top