Forums

Mourning's end part III

Quick find code: 49-50-320-65454151

Any-sao
Dec Member 2020

Any-sao

Posts: 2,424 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Could it be boostable?

It's just normal pick pocketing, I imagine so. The agility requirement, not really. Herblore, possibly.
I’m not great at this game, but I do love quests.

14-Jul-2013 16:57:51

Any-sao
Dec Member 2020

Any-sao

To all who are interested, I believe it's best to have you know: I will not rest until JaGex takes this script. Thus, I am going to literally mail this script to the JaGex HQ. Not Email, real (snail) mail.
Mwa ha ha ha.

08-Aug-2013 06:28:05

Any-sao
Dec Member 2020

Any-sao

you wrote 11 pages of this? omahgawd thats so long hahahahaha i would never do a quest that long

It's mostly dialogue. It's about as long as While Guthix Sleeps. Plus Jagex wanted a very long quest for MEP3.

Due to the mass amount of stress, pain, tears, hatred, suicidal thoughts and hatred that MEP2 caused me no support. I don't want to ever venture anywhere near those areas again :(

It's nothing at all like Mourning's end part II. It's just continuation of the storyline. Rest assured, I did NOT add a long winding light puzzle. Read it! You'll like it. :D

12-Aug-2013 21:56:22

Jar-ton

Jar-ton

Posts: 52 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Man poor guy spends [Place time spent here] on writing the script and barely anyone reads it, You all gotta be more like me, I didn't read it but he doesn't know that, I just read the first page, fifth page and last page yet I know everything that happens...

You have my full support for this quest, though sadly Jagex probably won't read it, I'll tell my friends to read it, who knows maybe if we can get more than 100 pages they'll see it and read it; or skim it, and love it (like me)!

19-Aug-2013 03:53:57

Any-sao
Dec Member 2020

Any-sao

Man poor guy spends [Place time spent here] on writing the script and barely anyone reads it, You all gotta be more like me, I didn't read it but he doesn't know that, I just read the first page, fifth page and last page yet I know everything that happens...

You have my full support for this quest, though sadly Jagex probably won't read it, I'll tell my friends to read it, who knows maybe if we can get more than 100 pages they'll see it and read it; or skim it, and love it (like me)!

Wow, thanks, that means a lot! And to be fair, it didnt take THAT long to write all this... But if you can get your clan buddies to take a peak, it would mean a ton (and I'd put your name in the creditsfor getting public support for the quest :P )
And again, I'm glad you liked it (or atleast the part you read)!

19-Aug-2013 19:02:06

Jar-ton

Jar-ton

Posts: 52 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alright you convinced me, I read it... no really! I did! FINE! I had the text-to-speech thingy read it for me, but it still counts. I liked it a lot, I'm gonna see if I can promote this in game, who knows, maybe an important person of the community will show it to an even more important person... It would mean a lot to me if you could do me a favor though, (don't have to if you don't want to...) I'm working on a quest myself, though I suck at writing dialogues and stuff, so I was hoping to borrow your expertise and work on a quest with you. If you could add me in game i'll give you the rest of the details then. Thanks hope to hear from you or at the very least see your quest get made into, well... an actual quest!

20-Aug-2013 21:16:37

Quick find code: 49-50-320-65454151 Back to Top