Forums

The Tale of a Legend

Quick find code: 49-50-296-59876734

[#9SI3N9KUU]

[#9SI3N9KUU]

Posts: 187 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I belive as we all get older, our grasp on world 31 has slowly lousend, I myself have moved on somwhat (occationaly returning to visit old memorys). While alot of you struggle to keep your place on this anchent war-torn world I would like to refer you all to a little quote of mine.

"Learn from the past, Stay in the present, Look to the future."

~Marlin

07-Apr-2010 02:40:35

Zorcon40

Zorcon40

Posts: 356 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"maybe rose'll save us?" I tried once more for a way out of this dreadful situation, we jolted up and down as the carriage went along the bumpy road, then there was a loud boom and the carriage swurved to the side as we got a glimps of white knights and black knights clashing in a brutal battle, screams echoed as warriors fell to the ground, but we were going away from falador... why were we going away from falador? my head was buzzing with anticipation of what would happen next, then the carriage went airborne for a few moments then the road got even more bumpy, kirby glanced out the barred window. "uh... guys..." Jackin and I both looked up at him, "I got some bad news..." he sat back in his seat again as i saw a dead black tree go by through the window, "were in the wilderness..." just then, the carriage made a swurving movement then fell to its side in a crash of splintering wood.

after the crash we had gotten out of the carriage and viewed the damage, the driver was killed and the horse was too injured to help us out of this situation. we quickly gathered wood from the carriage and created a small fire, and soon were sitting around it keeping warm and warding off the hypothermic weather that threatened to surpass our clothes.
of course, being Kirby, there was only one thing on his mind "we need food, or to get the hell out of here, either would do fine for me," he said grinning, Jackin let a small smile pass his grizzled face while I sat expressionless on a stump a few meters away. kirby continued, "Hopefully they'll send a search party after us, we must have left some trail through those tree's back there," i looked up, he obviously had no sence that Rose wouldnt be able to find us, "so who would they send?" i asked, adgitated at his unsenceable remark "no one would come all the way out here for us, maybe for Jackin, but they'd sure as hell kill us as soon as they found him." now jackin spoke,
"Thats true," "But you did save me from the wreckage."

17-Apr-2010 07:11:49

Zorcon40

Zorcon40

I grinned, "oh! so the all powerful spartan war lord is going to show a little mercy for once?" then my grin faded, he may save us from death, but there were things in the wilderness that can do worse things to you than kill you...
just then there was a snap. i slowly stood up and raised my hand signaling silence. they both looked around inquisativly, just then ice shot out of no where engulfing kirby freezing him in place. and then they charged... a Revenant ork and a Revenant Demon, their ghostly shadows siloueted in the waining sun. within seconds a dozen arrows had been sent to the Revenant ork, Jackin was upon his feet charging the Demon, engaged in a heavy battle we were obviously in the loosing end. the orc and i exchanged fire, arrows for magic blasts, we attacked back and fowarth, will to survive defying reason, reason defying reality we attacked non stop for several minutes until we had obviously lost too much ground. then Jackin tripped backward as i rolled foward unsheathing my saxe knife slamming it into the arm of the Demon, just then kirby flew foward, grasping Jackin's spear he flew up slamming the tip into the chest where the soul is condensed, it let out a scream of rage as kirby kicked it into a pit of lava, shattering it into the murky fire.
"Kirby! Behind you!" i shouted releasing a dozen arrows at the Revenant ork which now approached Kirby, he turned blocking the blow just in time, but the ork was too fast, he spun down knocking Kirby off his feet, comming down on top of kirby, arrows were flying into the ork like mad, then like a wraith, a dark form flew foward carrying a huge sword. it lopped off the head of the revenant leaving him dead on the earth.
"Get up looser," he said to kirby, giving him a friendly kick, "what the hell are you doing out here, and more importantly, what the hell is he doing with you?" he said pointing at Jackin who was now getting back upon his feet.
"why the hell are you out here?" kirby replied
"I asked first"

17-Apr-2010 07:26:44

Zorcon40

Zorcon40

Kirby explained the whole story of our capture and being taken to the wilderness, when he was finished Foxie said "I was out here dragon slaying and heard some girls screaming so i came to save teh damsel in distress, i find it disappointing that its only you ugly lot," he said with a frown, i let a slight grin cross my lips.
"so how do we get out of here?" kirby asked, Foxie gave a grin then whispered a few words and within seconds we were all in Varrock.

17-Apr-2010 07:38:23

Zorcon40

Zorcon40

For those of you who have come to this thread looking for the exciting and traumatizing story of Zorcon40, warrior and adventurer, enemy and saviour of Varrock, and the legend of karil the Tainted topped by the over-dramatic legends about my past. I suggest you stop reading. The past story is what you seek, not what I am about to write. What I now write is not from my glory days, but of the days i live in today. The Legend of Karil has passed it seems, a new age is upon us, one of deceit and hate, Vengeance, and remorce. that is what i now write about, simply my daily life. I now open the Thread for discussion on the topic of the story. And the Thread is now open to the Public.

20-Apr-2010 00:29:14

Quick find code: 49-50-296-59876734 Back to Top