Forums

The Tale of a Legend

Quick find code: 49-50-296-59876734

LovelyMelons

LovelyMelons

Posts: 1,086 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Honestly, this story sucks. The storyline: garbage. The title: very misleading, not the least bit good. The description: bland. Overall Rating: 2/5. Honestly, you made a terrible story line, added bland descriptions, and put a title that means something almost completely different.

I want you to know that you completely killed the barrows...no offence. (even though I'm being pretty harsh now...lol) You've been bumping this piece of sht, so I decided to read it. What do I get? Twenty minutes of my life wasted, and a bump competitor, and a very stupid view of the barrows.

I honestly believe you should lock this thread, and never let anyone see it; it's just plain garbage. Usually I give kind, constructive criticism. But damn, there's just nothing to work with here. Writing just isn't your thing, kid. If you're going to make it in the writing forums, you have to buck up and write some really good things, or you're out, just shooting straight with ya.

09-Jun-2010 07:48:52

[#9SI3N9KUU]

[#9SI3N9KUU]

Posts: 187 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Now now boys! No fighting! I think the story has more relevence with thouse involved in its history. Also, this, like many threads is made more for then personal enjoyment of the maker then that of the viewer, much like my log. I hope that clears thing up abit.

~Marlin the Wanderer~

20-Jun-2010 01:52:17

Quick find code: 49-50-296-59876734 Back to Top