Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
He goes to turn around to punch her however she slashes her rapier across his upper body. Despite the blow not being truly deep, the blood poured out quick. Vezyfher backflips away from the vampyre girl and pointed his Chrysanthemum blade at the vampyre. A dart catapults out of his blade's chamber and quickly approaches the vampyre in a loud bang.

She quickly deflects the dart by swinging her rapier at it. The elf continued to shoot dart after dart at the vampyre, but she continued to dodge or deflect each and every one of them. Vezyfher charged back at Lilith, knowing what he was doing was futile. He swings his blade at her, but she quickly blocks and swiftly kicks him off the roof.

Vezyfher fell off the top of the roof and was falling faster than a bag of rocks. He quickly withdrew his blade into it's sheath. He threw both hands and feet down, pointing towards the dirt below. Yellow energy balls began discharging from his palms and the bottom of his feet. These strange balls began moving him to the nearest ledge.

When close enough to this ledge, he took hold of it. He fastened his hand's hold upon the ledge of the building. His left hand was the only thing on the ledge and so he quickly threw his right hand up onto the ledge to help support. He sighed and pulled himself up to safety on top of the building. He panted out breath as sweat dripped out from his forehead.

Lilith, on the other building on the other side of the street sighed. She shook her head, disagreeing with the elf's decision. "You foolish elf." she said. Vezyfher was able to hear her as her voice echoed. "You were better off dead."

Vezyfher shrugs his shoulders. "Well, quite frankly, I think I was better off alive." he replied.

Lilith sighed. Her azure blue eyes glare wickedly upon the elf. "Then I'll have to kill you."

"Don't kill him!" the kind Lilith shouted in their head.

"Shut your mouth." she growled to herself.

"Please!"

"I said SHUT your mouth." she repeated.
The end
is only
the beginning...

15-Jan-2010 19:21:34

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Vezyfher drew his blade once again. "Man, she's got some problems." he said in his head. Lilith returned her attention back on the enemy at hand. Lilith charged at Vezyfher and leaped to the roof she was on top of. She landed right on the edge of the roof, barely making it but was there.

Vezyfher charged at the vampyre and attempted a swing of his blade at her. She quickly rolled away and attempted a swing of her rapier. Vezyfher jumped above Lilith and behind her back. He points his blade at her. He launches a dart at her. She quickly turns around and deflects the dart. She charges at Vezyfher with the fullest of anger.

She swings her rapier at his chest. He leans back and punches her right in the face with his right hand. He then kicks her in the gut with his left leg. Her resentful eyes glare upon the elf and she grabs him by the throat. She attempted to stab him with her rapier but he smacks her weapon with his left hand. Her rapier is rived from her hand and lands near the edge.

Vezyfher readies his left hand once again. With a rush of strength surging through his hand, he uppercuts Lilith into the air. Her body hits the roof and is barely away from the edge. Vezyfher pants, holding onto his wound with his left hand. The blood dripped down onto the stone roof. A light smile grew on his face and he stood straight and tall.

"Ciao." he said his goodbye. He rushed away to return to his comrades. Lilith's pain filled eyes glance upon Vezyfher rushing away. But then they turned to the roof of a church where the vampyre saw her target. Sarah Wolfsbane. Her pain filled eyes transformed into violent eyes.

She quickly grew to her feet, swiftly grabbed her rapier, and rushed to the church. She zoomed passed Vezyfher, making haste for Sarah. Vezyfher realized where she was heading for. "Dammit." he mumbled in his head. He chased her, going as quick as he could. But even that couldn't keep pace with the rage filled vampyre. She was dead set on killing her target.
The end
is only
the beginning...

15-Jan-2010 19:24:13

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Arabella was battling the vampyre Sendor while Logan was fighting Sendor's hellhound Laros. Arabella was on her knees fighting the dangerous vampyre. Her blade began to tremor as her strength began to fade. Sendor had this evil look upon his face, a look of blood thirst. But from behind, Logan tossed Laros at Sendor to get him away from Arabella.

Back-to-back, the two collided. They both land about ten feet away from the other two. Logan walked over to Arabella and extended his left hand out to her. "Are you unharmed?" he asked.

She nodded her head. "Yeah." she assured, grabbing onto his hand. "Thanks again."

"No problem." he said as he pulled Arabella back onto her feet.

Sendor and Laros jumped to their feet and both glared evilly at the two. Laros growled, showing his sharp fangs. The two charged at Logan and Arabella. The archer quickly pulled out her Dark Bow and grabbed two Dragon arrows from her quiver. She pulled these arrows back on her bow's string. Black energy began to surround the arrows.

She launches the two points of shadowed death at the two coming towards them. Laros realized that these arrows were coming directly at Sendor. So he jumped in the way of the arrows before they hit Sendor. The hellhound hits the ground without life. The arrows hit the hellhound in the stomach and rib cage. Sendor looks back at Laros for a moment.

He glares back at the two humans with a real nasty look of bitter hatred on his face. He charges back at the two and strikes Arabella. Logan blocks the attack and kicked Sendor. The vampyre dodges and grabbed his Keris dagger. He quickly smacks Logan's sword aside and impales him in the gut with the dagger.
The end
is only
the beginning...

15-Jan-2010 19:26:36

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Arabella quickly grabbed her Leaf Bladed Two-handed blade and impaled his lower back. She pulls her blade out when he pulls his dagger out of Logan. The knight dropped to his knees, holding onto his stomach. Sendor jumped away. His blood dripped to the ground, making a pathway to where he was. Arabella knelled next to Logan, concerned for his life. "Are you alright!?" she yelled.

He glances at Arabella. "You need not worry about me Lady Arabella. I am in no way harmed." he replied.

"But he stabbed you..."

"That does not mean I have not endured worse punishment. I have harmed far worse and survived to tell about it. This stab is nothing."

A rush of footsteps surround the two, circling them like prey. Suddenly from the darkness, Laros leaped on top of Logan. It bit down upon the back of his neck. Arabella quickly impaled the hellhound through the back causing it to collapse back onto the ground.

Logan got back to his feet. Teeth marks cut a hole through Logan's bone helmet. "Blasted creature." Logan mumbled to himself.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yes, unharmed." Sendor stepped out from the darkness with his blade tightly gripped in his hand. The vampyre's teeth were grit as his hellhound springs back to life and recoils back to his master. Laros growled at the two with his eyes deadly focused.

Lilith charged towards the church in which her target stood upon. Vezyfher chased after her, but he was not quick enough to keep pace with the fast vampyre. Sarah looked down and saw the vampyre hasting towards her. When the vampyre reached the church, she raced up the wall of the church bell tower. Vezyfher looks up at Lilith as she was racing towards Sarah.
The end
is only
the beginning...

15-Jan-2010 19:29:00

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

"Damn - what can't she do?" mumbled Vezyfher. When Lilith arrived to the top of the roof, she swings her rapier at Sarah. Nyx, however, stomped her foot on the roof and a giant spike of earth shot from the ground and impaled the vampyre in the stomach. Lilith grit her teeth in frustration. Sarah stared at Lilith, she didn't know what to think.

Nyx sighed as she walked closer to the vampyre. "You silly little vampyres." she said. "Always thinking you're so powerful. Too bad you have no control."

"Release me!" she growled.

Raven turned around and faced Lilith. "I'm afraid we cannot allow you to kill our newest sister." he replied.

Lev stepped right next to Nyx. "Geez, this is odd. I never would have ever thought that we would be protecting Sarah Wolfsbane." he shrugged his shoulders. "Oh, well whatever. Time's have changed, I suppose."

Raven glances upon Nyx. "Release her, Nyx."

Nyx looks back at her master. "And what's with the sudden change of heart?"

"She will become our prisoner. And we'll force her to fight for us, unless she desires to lose her life." The vampyre growled at the group of four. Raven glanced upon the vampyre and a soft giggle full of evil whispered from under his mask. He returned his focus upon his comrades. "As for now, we must take our leave. We have more important places to go to."

The spike of earth created by Nyx recoils back into the earth. Lilith hits the ground and charges at Sarah. Raven glances at Lilith and her body immobilizes. She struggled to move but she couldn't. Her body was no longer her's. "What have you done!?" she yelled.

"I have taken possession of your body. Your body is no longer yours." Raven replied.

Nyx places her hand on Lilith's shoulder. "Don't worry. It's okay to be a loser." Nyx mumbled to Lilith.
The end
is only
the beginning...

15-Jan-2010 19:31:16

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Raven places his left hand on Sarah's right shoulder. She looks back at Raven. He looks back at her. "You have no reason to draw concern to yourself." he whispered to her.

"And why is there no reason? Afterall, you are my enemy."

Raven shook his head. "No longer will you harbor such feelings. You will become our sister, a part of our family."

Sarah glances down at Visdin, who looks up at her. He sees her but he could not believe what he was seeing. "Sis..?" he mumbled to himself.

Sarah closes her eyes. "I'm sorry Visdin." she said in her head.

Raven gazed up at the darkness. "Return back, my family!!!" he shouted to all the Raven Reaper assassins. His ill voice echoed across the whole fortress. Once all the Raven Reaper assassins heard the call, they all disappear in black shadow. Sarah looked down upon Visdin as she disappeared along with the other Raven Reapers.

Marcello was on his knees, fighting off his emotions. Abaddon was telling him things he never wanted to believe. That his brother Ba'al spoke the truth the entire time. Abaddon heard the call from Raven and sighed.

"I suppose it is time to leave." he mumbled. He glanced back upon Marcello. "Marcello Saif-Al-Din." The Assassin Hunter looked back up at the Angel of Death. His eyes lost of emotion. He was forsaken of all his words. He just could not speak. A simple look was all that Abaddon got.

"Return to Varrock and confront your master. Only then will you truly believe." With that said, Abaddon disappeared in black shadow. Marcello stood to his feet after a bit of thinking. His dead end of emotions collapsed as a new wave of something beyond hopelessness possessed him. He walked over to his sword and grabbed it.
The end
is only
the beginning...

15-Jan-2010 19:33:42

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

He turned around, facing the giant door. He stepped over to the door and pushed it open. He sluggishly walked out of the castle. The giant doors loudly shut in a thundering crash. His footsteps echoed across the long hallway. The group returned to each other right in front of the castle entrance.

Logan noticed somebody was missing. "Where's Lady Sarah?" he wondered.

Vezyfher glanced at Logan. "She went off with the Raven Reapers." he answered.

Arabella's eyes widened. "But why?" she asked.

Vezyfher shrugs. "Truly, I have no clue."

Emerging from the shadow and darkness was Marcello. His face was covered by a mask of many emotions. But the primary one was anger. He gazed upon his comrades and sheathed his blade. "We need to go to Varrock." he stated.

The End of Chapter 21
Next Chapter,
Chapter 22: A Promise Forever

Thank you for reading, I appreciate it. ^_^

~Serene End
--

*pant* *pant*

Gawd, what a long chapter. I cannot imagine how long it would have been if it had been one chapter. O_o But I'm happy! I got it up on the deadline I originally set! w00t!
The end
is only
the beginning...

15-Jan-2010 19:36:11

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
WEWT, AWESOME!

Even better, I read it right as you where posting it. O_o

Whelp, i'm outa here - FINALLY warming up outside. :P

~Insane Soule
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

15-Jan-2010 19:38:26

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Well, I can consider that a first, I think. O_o

Gah, it's going to the 40's up here. NOOOOO! Put it as the lower 30's again! Noooooo!

P.S: Amg, it would have been 36 posts if I had kept it one chapter. Z0mg! 0_o

~Serene End
The end
is only
the beginning...

15-Jan-2010 19:40:44 - Last edited on 15-Jan-2010 19:41:46 by Serene End

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top