Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As for you Insane Soule. I am willing to advertise your thread. Oh, wait. You meant advert your thread? Like comment about it? O_o I just want to make sure before doing anything. Well, anyways, I'll be thinking of joining your clan! ^_^

Ark, I still am considering to join your RP. Trust me, I've already got two bios that I randomly made ready to be unleashed! :D (all they need is a bit of fixing up)

Whelp, all my business is finished. As Vezyfher would say:

Ciao!

…,.»·•º°°º•·«.,…,.•*´¨¨†hë ènd îš ønlÿ †hè ßègïnnïng,…,„.«•*¨`*•.,..
The end
is only
the beginning...

13-Oct-2009 02:03:49 - Last edited on 13-Oct-2009 02:18:33 by Serene End

Random Kate
Sep Member 2013

Random Kate

Posts: 1,133 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Lilith

Race: Vampyre Juvinate (Evil) Icyene (Good)

Which Army does she fight for?: The Assassins

Birth date: October 4th

Weapon: A handcrafted black spear. She also has a hidden blood rapier. This was created with the blood of her victims. She likes to use the rapier to slash more than stab.

Appearance: Lilith is five foot, six inches tall with pale skin. She weighs about 103lbs. She has black hair that reaches to her shoulders. Several pieces of her hair are blood red. Her eyes are azure blue.

Her body and head is covered in a black hood and robe set if she's outside during daytime. Except for that, she normally wears a black top with a gray moderate long sleeve shirt. A black belt hangs around her waist. Attached to this is a sheath that contains her blood rapier. Her legs are covered with gray tight pants, followed by knee high boots. These type of clothing are referred to as Vyrewatch Clothing.

*She'll go out without the gray shirt a lot.*

Personality: Her personality is actually like a coin. One side of her is this gentle being who wouldn't attack someone. Then, the darker side is a murderous fiend who enjoys killing. The kind personality is usually stuck listening to her other half most of the time. With the innocent vampyre side trying to befriend people, the darker side takes over and kills them off. She can get very aggressive when fighting. Lilith dislikes the sunlight. Also, though she is a Vampyre Juvinate, normal weapons can work on her.

13-Oct-2009 03:13:11 - Last edited on 15-Oct-2009 23:28:35 by Random Kate

Random Kate
Sep Member 2013

Random Kate

Posts: 1,133 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Powers: None. Though, when October 4th comes by one more time, she'll be able to become a Vyrewatch.

Short history: Lilith is a vampyre banned from her home of Morytania. She had committed countless murders against her own race and her family. She was actually sentenced to death, but escaped before anyone could find her. She was stuck wondering Gielinor for the rest of her life. Though, this didn't stop her from murdering anyone. Shortly after Janak's death, she became an assassin. The good Lilith tried to refuse the offer at first, but went with it in the end. She already has her sights on a target.

Family: All were murdered by her own hands.

13-Oct-2009 03:14:25

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ANOTHER VAMPYRE?!!?!

*Shivers* Even scarier, that one reminds me of Cameron! O_o

*Finds ghost of cameron and Teleothers him to pvp, just in time to get d clawed spec for a 44,44,44,44!*

Random dclawer: Pwned, nub.

Cameron: OMG! YOU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

*falls down dead and respawns in Lumbridge*

Cameron: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Random people: Omg, spammer - reported.

*Mod appears and teles Cameron to...Hell*

THE END!!!! WASN'T THAT HAPPY?!

No it wasn't....Or was it!? O_o

The cake must have allies now!? It will soon make everything a lie!!!! EVERYTHING!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! :o

~Insane Soule
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

13-Oct-2009 03:39:35

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
bUmP oF cOnFuSiOn!!!!!

…,.»·•º°°º•·«.,…,.•*´¨¨†hë ènd îš ønlÿ †hè...End,…,„.«•*¨`*•.,..

~Insane Soule
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

13-Oct-2009 03:42:19

[#XJG4QTEXR]

[#XJG4QTEXR]

Posts: 818 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ok I will paste my Bio here and change things around

Name: Jack of Klarin

Race: Human

Birth date: He has never discussed that before. He was born around October 17

Weapon: He has a Dragon 2h sword with a double edge.

Army: Assasin hunters

Appearance: 5 Foot 11 with long dark brown hair. He has blue eyes and no beard. He usually has a serious/stern look on his face. He has light Runite armor and a saradomin cape, his armor is under a white robe similiar to what Altiar has.

Personality: He talks rather quietly and he is sneaky. He rarely uses streets in a city, he usually is climbing something. He does, despite stern personality, is not a Robot and/or jerk. He is also rather intelligent.

Short history: He never really discussed that. He had always hated his parents. When he ran away at age nine he learned how to fight and climb effectively. He ahd decided to join the assasin hunters at age 15.

Family: He never discussed this. His parents were Jefferson and Christina. He had no siblings. Jack also changed his last name to hide who his parents were.

Also once I finish the chapter I am on could you maybe check on my story? I will announce on this thread when I have done so.

13-Oct-2009 23:52:50 - Last edited on 14-Oct-2009 12:40:22 by [#XJG4QTEXR]

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top