Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Something about a meeting? O_o I don't know, my translation fails me. -.- I can speak a little German!

Ba'al should know that his hands maybe clean, but what about his clothes? I mean, look at all those blood stains, mister. Even a shot of Tide won't clean that. Hmm..he needs Oxyclean for it has the power of an ox!! :O :O

Haben eine guten tag alle, ^_^
~Biomaster7
The end
is only
the beginning...

20-Sep-2009 23:21:42

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Okay, people. I've got to ask how you think about the storyline so far on my new story, currently known as 'Living Crime'. If you could, I'd like your opinion about the story and if you don't like, give me some feedback on how to improve.

The storyline will be below this post.

Thanks for your help and feedback, as always,
~Biomaster7
The end
is only
the beginning...

21-Sep-2009 18:20:56

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

We thought we had it under control. We thought it WAS under control.. It's like another force controlled this disease, to destroy all of mankind..

It's Year 179 in the Fifth Age. And ten years ago, the plague that struck West Ardougne just suddenly went passed the walls that kept it from spreading. And within those ten years, the plague spreads further than anyone had ever predicted.

It was truly hell ten years ago, heh, hell is an understatement to describe the chaos that consumed this land that decade. People forced to run for their lives, then to mourn the lost of those who were less fortunate than they were. Even royalty was no match to the strength of this plague.

Buzzing streets became forsaken lanes. Tall, radiant castles became nothing more but a bitter memory. But then nine years after it suddenly began, it had just suddenly stopped. The living guardsmen created two cities to house those that remained. One city, Avdima, and another, Iericho.

For a while, the world went quiet, no whispers of war or chaos. But as time passed, living supplies became scarce, and the two cities began to fight over who was more in need for food and water. This is where a war broke out.

The once friendly cities became enemies. The two cities whispered words of death upon the other, they even chose to poison each other's water supply. When the world couldn't get worse, fear had consumed everybody inside and outside the walls that protect us from the plague.

Avdima's royal family, Lucius, had their hands full. Prince Allister Lucius and his sister Alena went into war for they demanded to. Of course, I was hired as well. Yeah..I'm a mercenary.
The end
is only
the beginning...

21-Sep-2009 18:29:38

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

I was hired along with several other mercenaries, including "the most handsome, most superior, most elegant living being of the world" Richard Narkissos as he likes to address himself. And Morian, our 'over corrective' magic user.

But deeper and deeper the war got, strange things began to happen. Iericho's army found a tomb hidden under the land we fought upon. What they found was shocking, it was the lost body of Zion.

Zion was a mortal during the Third Age, but he had the power to heal the wounds and sicknesses of others. Many armies looked for Zion, and Zamorak's army found him first. They tried taking him by force, but he possessed incredible power for a mortal. Legends say he isn't a mortal, but a god.

Zion saw this power as a way to help the world. So, he started to fight for his own cause, to save the world. His fighting and powers were legendary, defeating the mightiest of armies. But then something corrupted Zion, and he changed into a murderer, a true living nightmare.

But as his terror become felt all over the world, he just suddenly disappeared. Like as if he just disappeared off the face of the earth. Discovering Zion's body was a true discovery, but his body wasn't decomposed. It was like he was still alive, despite his heart not beating.

Ever since this event, strange things have been happening to me. I've been dreaming Zion was awake while I was asleep. And lately, I would be standing with my eyes open, and I would fall asleep looking just like that. It's like I'm sleeping awake..

I hear him while I'm awake, and I see him while I sleep. I feel like I'm losing my mind, and I can find no answers to why this is occurring. My name is Modello Mercer, and I fear that things are going to get worse as the days pass.

׺°”˜`”°º×-Living Crime-׺°”˜`”°º×

So, how do y'all think about it? Good? Bad? Iffy?

~Biomaster7
The end
is only
the beginning...

21-Sep-2009 18:34:49 - Last edited on 21-Sep-2009 18:38:34 by Serene End

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OMG!!! STOP DUNKING MY STUNT DOUBLE INTO THAT ACID! NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!! :o

Pwnage idea! Although I can assume you were running out of name ideas? Lerico, Jerico, eh? Marco, Pollo? ... :@ ... Ok, maybe not that, but still!

I already have my new Bio ready! It's a cold-blooded killer! :D In fact, this is my first character that will be plain old evil, not just the "I can be on either side depending on the situation" type, EVIL! EEEVVVVVIIILLLL!!!

I kinda crave chocolate right now... O_o

¸,.·•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤°ˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸ ¸•°´\±‡±/`°•¸ ¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•·.,¸
ˆº•¸......¸•ºˆº•¸..............................................W!G|W@M126................................................¸•ºˆº•¸......¸•°ˆ
¸,•ˆ.....¸ˆ....¸•ˆ Álwàýš ƒørgìvè ýøúr èñèmìèš, bú† ñèvèr ƒørgè† †hèìr ñàmèš ˆ•¸....ˆ¸.....ˆ•,¸
ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ.....ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ............................................`•.¸ † ¸.•`............................................ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ.
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

22-Sep-2009 05:14:57

Ark Von Doom

Ark Von Doom

Posts: 6,501 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wigwam trying to be evil... hmmm...

(Image of a kitty putting on Dracula's cape and dancing around singing "Evil, evil, evil, evil...&quot ;)

Yeah... it will probably be something like that :|

My only problem with the story... is that I'm pretty sure... that the Ardougne plague was fake. It was all a conspiracy by the East Ardougne King to get rid of his brother as a threat by saying there was a plague. This is also why you never get infected when you take off your mask and gear in West Ardougne. Or at least that's true as far as I know, only completed through Regicide O_o

Still I'm sure some things could be switched around. Now I'm just wondering at my own creation... Probably someone more gritty that Vezyfher... either my evil Saradominist priest or My not-so-much-evil-as-eccentric medic obsessed with sewing and dolls... Wait, but we already had a character in this story with a gun-arm so maybe not so much the Priest... I'll work on it :P

22-Sep-2009 20:26:13 - Last edited on 22-Sep-2009 21:02:06 by Ark Von Doom

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top