Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

[#XJG4QTEXR]

[#XJG4QTEXR]

Posts: 818 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Now here is some middle english. This is the way the would have spoken in the times you know as, "medieval."

I mean like during the crusade, when King Arthur was doing a bunch of crap, when Altiar was secretly killing templars, etc!

"Syððan wæs geworden þæt he ferde þurh þa ceastre and þæt castel: godes rice prediciende and bodiende. and hi twelfe mid. And sume wif þe wæron gehælede of awyrgdum gastum: and untrumnessum: seo magdalenisce maria ofþære seofan deoflu uteodon: and iohanna chuzan wif herodes gerefan: and susanna and manega oðre þe him of hyra spedum þenedon."

Now here is a literal translation:

"Sith (since) [it] was worthen (had come to happen) that he fared through the towns: God's rich (kingdom) predicating and boding, and he [had] twelve (disciples) [along with him], and some wives (women), that were healed of suffocating ghosts and un-upright-nesses: Mary, Magdalene, out of whom seven devils out-went, and Johanna, Chuza (Herod's steward)'s wife, and Susanna, and many others that (gave) him of their speeds (things thought of as "fast&quot ;) "

Now I better site my source to avoid copyright crap:

http://en.wikipedia****/wiki/Middle_English

15-Jun-2010 17:48:49 - Last edited on 20-Jun-2010 18:38:31 by [#XJG4QTEXR]

[#XJG4QTEXR]

[#XJG4QTEXR]

Posts: 818 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah I posted that late at night after my medication wore off. Sorry!

:P

Yeah i changed my display name from Garthron to Your face!

Also I made a new siggy:

..................,.·•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•., Garthron ,.·•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,...................
_[†][†].[ Your face is a ________________. (Whatever you just said.) ].[†][†]_
..................,.·•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•., ==†=.=†== ,.·•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,...............

28-Jun-2010 20:06:57 - Last edited on 01-Jul-2010 05:55:38 by [#XJG4QTEXR]

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah, sorry about that the wait. o:

P.S: Thanks for bumping.

…,.»·•º°°º•·«.,…,.•*´¨¨†hë ènd îš ønlÿ †hè ßègïnnïng,…,„.«•*¨`*•.,..
The end
is only
the beginning...

07-Jul-2010 16:15:29 - Last edited on 07-Jul-2010 16:15:50 by Serene End

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top