Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The door just opened by itself as soon as he does, and what they see is horrible. Abaddon continuously swinging his axe at Marcello as he was defenseless, his sword was away from his hand and he was a cloak of blood, covered in it from head to toe. Abaddon grabbed Marcello by the throat and lifted him into the air, that is until he saw at the corner of his left eye that the door was opened.

Abaddon's head tilted towards Janak and Sarah. And with his red eyes, he saw the two looking terrified at Marcello. A giant big smile crossed Abaddon's face once he saw the two. "More..." Abaddon muttered. "Toys..."

"Toys?" said Janak, his voice lapped with disgust. "Let go of Marcello!"

Abaddon glanced at Janak, particularly his right arm. Abaddon recognized his arm from somewhere. He looked away, looking back straight. He began to laugh, his demonic laughter echoed across the room, sending waves of fear up and down Janak and Sarah's bodies. After a minute, his laughter ceases as he turned to the two. His eyes returned to Janak. "You..." said Abaddon.

Janak pointed towards himself. "Me?" he asked.

"Heal...him..." Abaddon replied, tossing Marcello like a ragdoll towards Janak. His body waltzed in the air lifeless-like. Once Marcello hits the ground, he didn't seem like he was alive. Almost all the color in his skin was gone due to blood loss. Janak pressed his left index and middle finger together against the part of the neck where his jugular vein would be. There is a pulse, but a very faint one.

Janak plants his right hand flat on the middle of Marcello's chest and Marcello's entire body began to glow mint green. All of Marcello's wounds began to sew themselves back together. After a minute, each of Marcello's wounds have been completed healed. His eyes cracked opened. He quickly saw and shuffled his head left and right.
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-May-2010 00:05:59

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

"Where's my sword!?" he yelled. "Where's Abaddon!?"

"It's okay," assured Janak. "You nearly died, just be luck we got here at the time we did."

Marcello looked over at where he heard Janak's voice. "Janak?" he said.

Abaddon disappeared from where he was standing and appeared right in front of Marcello. Everybody's eyes widen and they all jump. "Is...he...alive?" Abaddon mumbled.

Janak glared up at Abaddon. "Barely," growled Janak, standing up to his feet. "You know, what ever the hell you're trying to do is only hurting other people, you lunatic."

Abaddon's red eyes scroll over to Janak. "Luna...tic...?"

"Yeah-" But before Janak could finish his sentence, he is interrupted by Abaddon bursting out in laughter. This caught Janak off guard, his eyes widened as a beat of sweat raced down his forehead. But then, quickly as it happened, Abaddon punched Janak right in the face, sending him flying. He was sent flying about forty feet, until he hits the wall.

Sarah's eyes widen. "JANAK!" she yelled, hasting towards him. But when she ran five feet away from Abaddon, her legs locked in place. Her eyes widened as she looked down at her legs and then quickly gazed back at Abaddon. She sees that the angel is looking right at her with the most terrifying look. It was like the look of the devil.

His look of terror quickly changed as he began to laugh in entertainment as he was toying with them. He began laughing again, his diabolic laughter returned, echoing across the room. Marcello jumped to his feet. "Let her go, you monster!" yelled Marcello.

Abaddon completely ignored Marcello's heed. This made Marcello mad, so he ran towards and launched his fist like a missile. Once it hits Abaddon, it doesn't faze him, or even get his attention. Marcello continued to punch and punch until he ran out of breath, but nothing work. Abaddon tilted his head to the left, looking at Sarah.
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-May-2010 00:06:41 - Last edited on 06-May-2010 00:08:03 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

He flicked his wrist to the left and a noise of a snap cracked into the air, Sarah gripped onto her left forearm, clenching it tightly. Her teeth grit, her eyes tightly close. But then, faster than a bolt of lighting, Janak charges towards and cuts Abaddon right in half. His lower half drops to it's knees and then drops to the floor.

His upper half hits the floor as well, right on top of his lower half. Sarah's body is her's again. Janak appeared with his blade up to the left with both of his hands on it and right arm was the color brown. Suddenly, the black veins sprouted out of the open wound where his lower half use to be.

These veins began wrapping and twisting around each other until forming legs and feet suitable for his body size. He planted his hands on the floor and he launched himself up, his laughter returned to disturb the silence. He stood to his feet and glanced right at Janak. Janak's eyes were widened. "What...the hell...?" he said.

"Yeah, that's what I said." replied Marcello.

Janak glanced at Marcello. "Marcello," he said. "You need to gain the power of the Stone of Jas in order to wound Abaddon."

Marcello's eyes scroll over to the Stone of Jas. "Is that so?"

"Here," Janak extended out Marcello's Saradomin Sword. "I will keep Abaddon distracted while you run to the Stone of Jas and gain it's power."

Marcello grabs his blade and looks at it. He then looks back at Janak. "When did you get this?"

"You think I'll get knock down and not get up quickly?" he replied. "The second I hit the wall, I went for your sword. But then I saw what he did to Sarah and-"

"Say no more."

"The attention should be on me," Janak looks away from Marcello. "Afterall, I know Mister Creep will want his revenge."

Marcello grabs onto Janak's left shoulder. "Good luck, my friend."
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-May-2010 00:08:37

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

"To you as well." And with that, Marcello runs away, racing towards the Stone of Jas. Abaddon spun around and glanced upon Janak. A creep and evil smile grew to the corners of Abaddon's cheeks. Abaddon disappeared into thin air. Janak glanced upon Sarah and saw Abaddon appear right behind her. His eyes direct on Janak and he raised the axe in his hand.

Janak ran towards Sarah and Abaddon. "SARAH!" he yelled. Sarah smirked, quickly frontflipping and dodging the attack. Her Dragon Scimitar began to glow red. She began swinging it all over Abaddon's body. One slash to the left shoulder, another to his chest, or to his arm, Janak ceased to move. But as Sarah continued to attack Abaddon, the Angel of Death disappeared.

He appeared behind Janak and impaled his axe in his back. He grit his teeth in absolute pain. Sarah looks behind her and saw this. Abaddon's eyes glared directly at Sarah. Sarah raced towards Janak and Abaddon disappeared once again. Janak dropped to his knees and she slid right by his side. "Are you okay?!" she yelled.

"Yeah, yeah," he replied, glancing up at Sarah. "We need to create a distraction, distract Abaddon until Marcello can get to the Stone of Jas." His whisper was acknowledged by Sarah, she stood to her feet with her Dragon Scimitar by her side. Janak stood up right by her side. Abaddon appeared right behind Sarah and launched his knee towards her back.

His knee was like an arrow as her back bent back like a bow. He grabbed onto her hair with his left hand and pulled her head back along with her back. Her sky blue irises glance at the blood-crazed face of Abaddon. Janak quickly swings his blade, aiming for Abaddon's head. The Angel of Death lifts up his axe and uses that to block Janak's attack.
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-May-2010 00:10:07

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

He lets go of Sarah and turns his attention on Janak. He teleports right in-front of the silver haired young man and knees him in the gut. The knee was a strong hit, Janak coughs out blood. Abaddon then punches Janak right in the face. Janak takes several steps away afterwards. Once he stops, Abaddon appears right behind him.

He spins Janak around, making his front face him. Abaddon elbows Janak in the face and then grabs onto his throat. He lifts Janak off of his feet and gives him one devilish look of pleasure. Sarah quickly sits up and hurls her sword at Abaddon. He quickly disappears, releasing Janak. The Dragon Scimitar hits the stone wall and falls to the ground.

Sarah rushed over to Janak to check if he was okay. "Are you alright?" she asked, picking him up so that he sits up.

"Yeah," he replied, holding onto his abdominal. His eyes look towards Sarah. "Are you?"

She nodded her head. But then she shuffled her head left and right. "Where's Abaddon?"

"Right...here..." said Abaddon, appearing right in front of the two. His axe pointed towards both their throats. After a ten second stare down, Abaddon raised his axe and was about swing it at the two until a blade impaled his abdominal. Marcello's Saradomin Sword is pulled out of Abaddon and the Angel of Death drops to his knees and holds onto his stomach.

Black blood pours out of the wound, Abaddon grit his teeth and glared behind him. "Mar...cello..." he growled, quickly disappearing into nothing.

"Thank Saradomin!" cheered Sarah with a smile on her face. "You couldn't have come at a better time!"

"Take it as payback." replied Marcello. "But you two need to go, this is my fight now."

Janak shook his head left and right. "No, we-"

Sarah grabbed onto Janak's right shoulder. "No, respect his wishes Janak."
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-May-2010 00:10:56

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Janak glances into the eyes of Sarah, and shook his head up and down. "Alright," he looked back at Marcello. "Are you sure?" Marcello shook his head up and down, assuring Janak. The two stood to their feet and turned their backs on Marcello. They rush out of the chamber and the door slams shut behind them.

Marcello turns around and sees Abaddon, standing there waiting. Hatred glittered in his eyes. Marcello quickly rushed towards the Angel of Death. When close enough, Marcello swings his blade down upon Abaddon, who blocks with his axe. Abaddon quickly pushed Marcello away and swings his axe at him.

Marcello blocks, and Abaddon swings his axe again for another attack. Once again, Marcello blocks. Abaddon disappears and reappears right behind Marcello, who quickly spun back, swinging his sword at the Angel of Death. But Abaddon wasn't there. Marcello returns to shuffling his eyes left and right. Abaddon quickly reappears and impales his axe into the back of Marcello.

He grit his teeth as Abaddon quickly pulled his axe out and went for another attack. Marcello squats down just before the attack made contact with him. He rose back up, spinning around to face Abaddon as he did. Marcello swings his blade down upon Abaddon, who easily blocks. Abaddon quickly punches Marcello in the gut.

As Marcello steps backwards, holding onto his stomach, Abaddon swings his axe down upon Marcello. He lifts his Saradomin Sword up and blocks the attack. Abaddon quickly disappears and reappears right in front of Marcello, he impaled his axe right into Marcello's abdominal and pulls up, climbing all the way to right below his rip cage, right when Marcello's hand blocks it from going on further.
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-May-2010 00:11:31

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Abaddon lifted up his leg and kicked his right leg up at Marcello's stomach, sending him straight to the ground. He slides onto the ground, front first. Abaddon swings his axe down at Marcello, who starts rolling like a barrel to dodge his attacks. Marcello got back onto his feet and rushed back to Abaddon. He swings his sword at Abaddon, who jumped back slightly to dodge.

Abaddon swings his axe low at the knees of Marcello, Marcello quickly leaps up to dodge the attack. Holding onto his blade with both hands, he swings his Saradomin Sword down upon Abaddon, which the blade impales Abaddon's left shoulder. Both of the men were on their feet, looking at each other.

Marcello quickly pulls out his blade and Abaddon quickly swings his axe at Marcello, who jumps back to dodge. Abaddon rushed towards Marcello and punched him square in the face, sending him flying towards the ground. Once Marcello hits the ground, he's dragging in the ground by sheer force of energy, sliding like a bobsled until he stops.

After going back about eleven feet away, Marcello stops. Abaddon disappears from where he was standings and reappears right by Marcello. "Stand..." mumbled Abaddon, grabbing onto Marcello's head and picks him up. Marcello looked lifeless, his limbs flopped like a ragdoll. His face a blank mask, his blade out of his hand.

Abaddon had a disappointed look on his face. "Dead...already...?" asked Abaddon. Abaddon raised his axe, about to kill Marcello - until his eyes opened. He quickly kicked Abaddon in the face, forcing Abaddon to drop him. Marcello lands flat on the ground and grabs onto the handle of his Saradomin Sword. Electricity began dancing all over the blade.
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-May-2010 00:12:11

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

"It's over!!" yelled Marcello, jumping to his feet, his blade pointing towards the heart of Abaddon. The blade pierces the middle of Abaddon's chest where his heart was. His eyes widened, his teeth grit. Suddenly, the electricity blows a huge hole in the upper back of Abaddon, scattering al over the air wildly. Blood blasts out of him as he falls to the ground.

The black vein limbs retract back into his body as black blood fountains out of Abaddon. Marcello glances down upon Abaddon and kneels down next to him. "It's over, Abaddon." Marcello said.

Abaddon's eyes returned to it's usual black void. "So...your false gods are true," he replied to Marcello, looking out into the void. "I do not have much time left on this world, I must share with you my knowledge."

"Share your knowledge? Why?"

"There is no need to explain, just lend me your ear." Abaddon turns his head over to his scythe, which was right by the Stone of Jas. "When my soul leaves this realm, my scythe will disappear into a silver shard known to the legends of your kind as the Shard of Truth."

"The Shard of Truth? You mean the shard that tells of all the world's hidden secrets?"

"Correct," he replied. "Once I die, I wish for you to take that shard and see for yourself why I believe your gods are nothing more but fiction."

"But why?"

"I wish for your kind to learn more about us, about us gods."

"I see," he acknowledged. "Thank you, Abaddon."

"Forgive me for the loss of your brother."

"It's okay, Abaddon, truly." His eyes close shut, his breathing ceases. Marcello stood to his feet, and continued looking down upon Abaddon. His body slowly disappeared into nothing. Marcello's head scrolls over to Abaddon's scythe as it disappeared along with Abaddon. Marcello began walking towards the fading scythe.
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-May-2010 00:12:46

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Once he reached the scythe, the scythe had completely disappeared - leaving behind the very thing that Abaddon said would be left behind. The Shard of Truth. What sort of secrets does it hold? Marcello couldn't help himself to think that question. He knelled down and wrapped his hand around the shard.

Once he grabbed it, he stood to his feet and looked upon the ancient writings on his shard. His scrolling eyes carefully scan across the shard...

"In just one day, I learned so much. Truth. Lies. Courage. Strength. But most of all, I learned more about myself and who I really am. About my destiny upon this world that wasn't to defend mankind, I obviously don't do a good job at that, but to uncover this world's most hidden secrets. I truly learned that half a truth is often a great lie." he said to himself. "But now that our final hour has been evaded, I wonder what tomorrow may bring."

Marcello hides the Shard of Truth in his pocket, turns his back on the Stone of Jas and walks away from it, leaving behind the battle that decided the fate of the world.

Several days pass, Marcello is sitting on the top of a roof, watching the people of this city of Varrock rebuild. "Now that the war between Assassins and Assassin Hunters has finally ended, I'm really looking forward to some tranquility." he said in his head, the wind blowing passed him and cutting across his hair.
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-May-2010 00:13:42

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Marcello stood onto his feet, his left hand in his pocket. "With all these sacrifices we made, through all the pain we went through, with all the sorrow we bred. This world has become greatly enduring, and the people are much stronger." In Marcello's right hand held his brother's scarf. His eyes scrolled down at it. He let a sigh of sorrow. "It's all because of you, brother."

The wind blow strong towards the north while Marcello was facing the west. He moved his right hand out and lets go of Ba'al 's scarf. "After it all, the world has finally seen an end of the Crimson Reaper, the man who was resented for doing evil when truly he was fighting for the right reasons. Truly, brother, this world couldn't thank you enough. You put an end to the violence, the pain, the sacrifice, and the crimson."

~[The End]~

Thank yoooooooou sooooooo much for reading! :D I really, really, really appreciate the support! ^_^
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-May-2010 00:14:11

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top