Forums

Light or Darkness 3

Quick find code: 49-50-25-49764695

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-The Zaros Ritual-
Kyle, Nhoj, Zotiac, and BlackRiku had all dived into this dark cavern, they see the dark wizards preparing for a ritual. They are all around a stone henge like structure like the one in Vorrock. There is a man in pitch black robes in the center on the huge boulder
Kyle: What do you guys think is going on?
Zotiac: Shh..
Dark Wizard: My master..Master Zeke, the ritual is about to begin, are you ready??
Zeke(The one on the center boulder): I have been ready for 15 years, my father will one day walk the lands of Gielinor once again. Bring the girl!
the dark wizards bring out a girl of about 16 years, the throw her up on the boulder, Zeke grabs her wrist and pulls her up, she is struggling for freedom
Girl: Let me go!
Zeke grabs her cheeks with his cold hands
Zeke: Child....It will all be over soon
Zeke smiles softly
Zeke starts talking to the dark wizards
Zeke: To begin the ritual, to summon back my father, we need the blood of a child
Nhoj looks at the girl, he knows this girl, it is his, well you will learn that soon
Nhoj is about to start charging toward them and slaughter them all, but BlackRiku grabs his shoulder
Nhoj:BlackRiku let me go! That is my-
BlackRiku: I know, but wait 1 second, we have to see what is going on, she will not die, I promise
Nhoj stops
Zeke gets a knife made of stone from his pocket, he grabs the girls right arm, and cuts her arm open, her blood is spilt on the stone
Nhoj: Ahhh!!!! LET ME GO!!
DW(Dark wizards): Sa na ta ah na na ta ah na na ta ah na.
Kyle: Nhoj no!!
Zotiac: Nhoj!!
Nhoj draws the mage blade and runs toward the girl, he jumps on the stone and reaches out his hand
the song so cold by breaking benjamin starts to play
Zeke hits Nhoj with his staff of Zaros, but Nhoj grabs the staff and pushes him off, Zeke falls on the ground
a beam of light generates from the stones
DW: Sa na ta ah na na ta ah na
Will be continued.

25-Nov-2007 21:06:51 - Last edited on 25-Nov-2007 21:07:55 by Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-The Zaros Ritual- (Part 3)
Nhoj pushes the girl off so the beam of light from the stone will not hit her
Kyle: Guys c'mon!! Nhoj is stuck on the stone, We have to help him off!!
DW: Sa na ta ah na ta ah na
BlackRiku, Zotiac, and Kyle all run toward Nhoj, they all grab his hand and try to push him
DW: Sana tah!!
the beam of light from the stone hit's Nhoj, BlackRiku, Zotiac, Kyle, in a giant blast of light, so bright that Zeke is perminantly blinded, the light hits them and then goes down, they are no longer adults, the blood of the child that generated the light had hit them and made them younger BlackRiku and Zotiac looked about 8-10 Kyle looked about 13, and Nhoj looked maybe 15 and a half, also on the stone a portal had opened (will figure out were it leads soon) everyone exept Zeke and the dark wizards were passed out
a dw grabs Zeke, who is blind on the ground
Zeke: I cant see!!
DW: Master!! Something went wrong we have to leave!!
Zeke is grabbed by the dark wizard and runs with the other dark wizards in the darkness
2 hours later
Zeke wakes up in a bed, blinded
DW:Master, you are awake.. Are you okay??
Zeke feels all around his face
Zeke: I-I'm blind!! All thanks to that werewolf!!
DW: Is there anything I can do for you sir?!
Zeke: There is only one thing that I want now..
DW: And what is that sir??
Zeke looks at the dark wizard (he can hear the DW's voice)
Zeke: I...I want...I want...Revenge!!!!!!!!
End Of Chapter

25-Nov-2007 21:20:49 - Last edited on 04-Dec-2007 01:13:08 by Riku Zerati

Glow250

Glow250

Posts: 3,428 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Awesome! Who's the girl lol...
And did the guys get pulled into the portal? It wasn't very clear. :|
If they did then: Glow has no one to control over them no NHoj has gone... what havoc is he gonna cause? And hyro is evil. And crow is fighting the other Nhoj... and to top it all of, they've got another 500 years before they stop evil and killer.
Lets face it: We're *******. :|

25-Nov-2007 21:31:02

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Posts: 18,894 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Crow is real :| its just that he is omost never seen since he prefers to kill you mentaly anyone that HAS seen him is dead O_o
And btw i like the idea but i wish u would of informed me on this befor you did it :| anywayz.. i was up nroth with my uncle.. his computer is ANICENT hes gonna toss it out soon.. so i had very little access to internet and when i did it was LAGGGY so i understand u couldnt relly talk to me lol

Anyway good chapters.. glow is.. anoying as always :P (slaps glow)

27-Nov-2007 05:10:56 - Last edited on 27-Nov-2007 05:15:44 by Hex the wolf

Quick find code: 49-50-25-49764695 Back to Top