Quick find code: 49-50-25-49764695

Venus297

Venus297

Posts: 463 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a rival/ally request

Name: Zeke
God: ???
Race: son of Zaros demi-god
Small bio: Grew up homeless stole things from people to survive, very agile and fast, about 5'5, has a young sister who he lost in a crowd ,he gave up on her after two years of searching and now after having contact from his father guards the other side of the portal

24-Nov-2007 03:29:59 - Last edited on 24-Nov-2007 03:59:29 by Venus297

Venus297

Venus297

Posts: 463 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
opps i kinda made one already if you can check it out the quick find code is 49-50-964-54251078 ive gotten some storyline from the 3rd story but i cant find the first 2. do you have the quick find codes for the first 2 if so could you you post them so i can update my thread

25-Nov-2007 07:11:03

Chrisn44

Chrisn44

Posts: 1,149 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Dreams and Nightmares-
(Minisode of Kyle)
While everything was happening, Kyle was sound asleep in the ship. Guthix came to him in a dream to gift to Kyle something.
Kyle: Huh? Where am i?
???: Hello Kyle.
Kyle: Is that you, Guthix?
Guthix: Yes. I have appeared in your dream for a reason. I have seen your balance throughout the years. I finally decided to reward you with this.
A staff came down out of nowhere and it shone bright. Kyle stood there until Guthix had told him what to do with it.
Guthix: This is one of my many Guthix staves. Nhoj has had one for quite some time now, and now I gift to you one of them. With it, you can use the powerful Claws Of Guthix.
Kyle: Wow, thank you.
Kyle grabs the staff and feels power rushing in him.
Guthix: May you use that staff well. *vanishes*
Kyle wakes up then notices the same staff right beside him. Soon he goes back to sleep and finds himself in a dark place.
???: Warrior, I've sence your power during the years, and I want to grant you something to make you more powerful.
Kyle feels pain rush through him, but he is also feeling different power, power he's felt when he was....evil
Kyle: What have you done? And who are you?
???: Just call me 'The Empty Lord'. I have provided you more power. Use it wisely.
Kyle then again wakes up, and his guthix staff is still beside him. Kyle still feels a little pain, but nothing major to him. Then he hears footsteps walking down the stairs.
Blackriku: Hey, c'mon. We're about to leave.
Kyle: Ok.
*End of Minisode*

25-Nov-2007 19:33:18

Quick find code: 49-50-25-49764695 Back to Top