Forums

~*~ TDT2: The Blood Debt ~*~

Quick find code: 49-50-222-43530230

The contents of this message have been hidden.

19-Jun-2007 14:06:31

Crystal Smee

Crystal Smee

Posts: 7,994 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks, Genzen.
Akak, right now, it's sort of taking a detour, with the whole Bond thing, but I think the plot is clear - they have to kill the king and his relatives, to end the plague. I guess you'd have to read the first one to have that be clear, though...
And Gen, good point, I've been meaning to work on Lil and Kzahar...Emmaris and Adrian...I don't really know how to shake things up with them. I'll work on that too. Thanks for reminding me.

20-Jun-2007 04:44:54

20-Jun-2007 09:07:59

[#B36CAR851]

[#B36CAR851]

Posts: 2,638 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Im not sure if I would read anything with *ahem* h*m*s*x**l*ty in it...still, it would be an interesting? experience.
Sorry if you found my comments offensive, Smee and Gz H...but I sorta keep to my own opinions.
Quote of the Day:
'Don't let anyone change who you are.'
Bump

20-Jun-2007 10:15:34

21-Jun-2007 03:58:41

Crystal Smee

Crystal Smee

Posts: 7,994 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Akak, I'm sorry if you'd be offended by that. Personally I think it would make an interesting statement. But I don't think I want to put that in this story...Maybe in another.

Anyway, Gen, those are good ideas about Kzahar and Lil. I hadn't thought about including Adrian. For Emmaris, I was already somewhat planning something like the first thing you mentioned =P There was something like it in a Charmed episode =P

Yeah...I plan on adding more on weekdays now that school's out, but me and my friends have been celebrating the end of the year and I've been with them non-stop. *slams head into a wall* Any more and I might get sick of them, I have some issues...But yeah. We went to the beach yesterday, we took the train like halfway across MA, it was fun. I think now I get to chill again a couple days.

So yeah. There should be more adds, unless I get tied up.

22-Jun-2007 13:47:23 - Last edited on 22-Jun-2007 13:49:02 by Crystal Smee

Quick find code: 49-50-222-43530230 Back to Top