Forums

Roleplay a Raid - Day 5

Quick find code: 49-50-189-65656391

Sam Spade
Jan Member 2017

Sam Spade

Posts: 89 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That was enjoyable, it really hit my creative spot. Congrats to all the winners, and to those who did not win, you did pretty well with your stories. And I doubt weather or not you entered each day hurts your chance at winning. Also, I hope you enjoyed the appearance of The Hell Cow.

28-Jul-2015 18:28:55

Jitro

Jitro

Posts: 123 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loved to do this, participated in 4 days. Thanks for the fun mod Jon! Hope we can do this again. (But anothere theme/story)
And gratz Jdogg! :)
Need help? Feel free to message me in game "Jitro" :)
Have a great day!

28-Jul-2015 18:57:04 - Last edited on 28-Jul-2015 18:57:29 by Jitro

Mod Jon

Mod Jon

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Janos Morgan said :
Congratulations to Jdogg, I thought your entry would win. Although I did not win, I really did enjoy writing my story. It's just a shame I joined too late to really know what I was going to write and I was a bit pushed for time. I hope this kind of competition continues!

Mod Jon, did our stories have to be kept to one post? I don't know if that was made clear or not.

Nope it wasn't at all, you were free to write what you wanted :)
Mod Jon - Livestream & Video Producer - @JagexJon
| Tea | Scape | Sleep | Repeat |

29-Jul-2015 09:55:28

Mod Jon

Mod Jon

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Bigfish502 said :
Was I doing something to disqualify me from the competition, because I posted on each and every day of the competition with writings that I worked really hard on.

Not at all, ultimately we had to choose one winner per day and the choice was often very hard to make!
I'm sorry you didn't win anything this time :/
Mod Jon - Livestream & Video Producer - @JagexJon
| Tea | Scape | Sleep | Repeat |

29-Jul-2015 09:57:12

Quick find code: 49-50-189-65656391 Back to Top