Forums

Echoing....

Quick find code: 49-50-150-63659466

Miss Misty
Aug Member 2020

Miss Misty

Posts: 10,793 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
dark soul1,
Definitely my first story ;) You can check my profile :P Thanks ever so much your support really is appreciated. I may start writing another sequel soon however as I said to someone before.. lots of school work first!
I have added you to the supporters list on the first post if you do not mind.

•*ˆˆ*•¸..ˆ• ¸ \x/ ¸ •*¨¨....Allana....¨¨ˆ*•¸............¨¨*• ¸ \X/ ¸ •ˆ........... ¸•*ˆˆ*•.
.„•*•....*¸..•*ˆˆ*•¸Account Help Volunteer)........¸•*ˆˆ*•¸......¸•*ˆˆ*•..¸*......•*•„.
•............ˆ¸..........ˆ¸Happy to Help!........( ¸ ¸ •ˆ................¸ˆ..........¸ˆ..............•
ˆ• ¸ ¸ •ˆ....ˆ•¸.........•¸Loving the cookies-Thanks Fuzzlet!¸¸•.........¸•ˆ.....ˆ• ¸ ¸ •ˆ.
`·.„¸¸,.¤
*°‘°•
}{
•°‘°*
¤.,¸¸„.·´
·.·:!¡ïÏï¡!:·.·
Miss Misty
Owner - Montys Crusaders

12-Apr-2012 19:37:30

Miss Misty
Aug Member 2020

Miss Misty

Added you on there :) Thank you again for your support.
•*ˆˆ*•¸..ˆ• ¸ \x/ ¸ •*¨¨....Allana....¨¨ˆ*•¸............¨¨*• ¸ \X/ ¸ •ˆ........... ¸•*ˆˆ*•.
.„•*•....*¸..•*ˆˆ*•¸Account Help Volunteer)........¸•*ˆˆ*•¸......¸•*ˆˆ*•..¸*......•*•„.
•............ˆ¸..........ˆ¸Happy to Help!........( ¸ ¸ •ˆ................¸ˆ..........¸ˆ..............•
ˆ• ¸ ¸ •ˆ....ˆ•¸.........•¸Loving the cookies-Thanks Fuzzlet!¸¸•.........¸•ˆ.....ˆ• ¸ ¸ •ˆ.
`·.„¸¸,.¤
*°‘°•
}{
•°‘°*
¤.,¸¸„.·´
Miss Misty
Owner - Montys Crusaders

13-Apr-2012 10:42:06

Miss Misty
Aug Member 2020

Miss Misty

Not today no, not that I recall ;) Sorry, must have been someone else :) It doesn't matter that it is off topic no need to be the police force of a thread lol
¸-*ˆ .......... ¸·°*°-.„¸¸,.‹´ .'Alanna Cyra'. `›.,¸¸„.-°*°·¸ .......... ˆ*-¸
'.„¸¸„«•*"*•¸ '.,¸ ˆ*-¸ ..... 'Lady of Canifis' ..... ¸-*ˆ ¸,.' ¸•*"*•»„¸¸„.'
........... ¸·*ˆ*·.,¸¸¸,.' Dragon Knight and Guard '.,¸¸¸,.·*ˆ*·¸ ...........
........... '·-´ ............. 'The Kingdom of Varrock ............. `-·' ...........
`·.„¸¸,.¤
*°‘°•
}{
•°‘°*
¤.,¸¸„.·´
Miss Misty
Owner - Montys Crusaders

13-Apr-2012 16:43:19

Miss Misty
Aug Member 2020

Miss Misty

Cyun,
Thank you ever so much :) It was my first time so I won't be too disappointed with any result, thank you for the good luck! :D
`·.„¸¸,.¤
*°‘°•
}{
•°‘°*
¤.,¸¸„.·´
Miss Misty
Owner - Montys Crusaders

13-Apr-2012 21:01:18

Miss Misty
Aug Member 2020

Miss Misty

Ah well maybe we might just get the beginner's luck. I wish you the best of luck!

`·.„¸¸,.¤
*°‘°•
}{
•°‘°*
¤.,¸¸„.·´
Miss Misty
Owner - Montys Crusaders

13-Apr-2012 21:53:08

Quick find code: 49-50-150-63659466 Back to Top