Forums

Echoing....

Quick find code: 49-50-150-63659466

Miss Misty
Aug Member 2020

Miss Misty

Posts: 10,793 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is my first story, however I was inspired to write some after Aeraie (a member of my Kingdom) won the short story contest. it may not be of good quality, but I sure hope it is :)
x Allana x
~ Supporters ~
Unox22
ShadowKey
Superjak45
TheRoohster
Calabon
JaGeDgEx
Shen Shiru
Azigarath
Eliot590
Cyun
dark soul1
Thank for all of the supporters <3 Means a lot :)
`·.„¸¸,.¤
*°‘°•
}{
•°‘°*
¤.,¸¸„.·´
·.·:!¡ïÏï¡!:·.·
Miss Misty
Owner - Montys Crusaders

02-Apr-2012 13:51:52 - Last edited on 12-Apr-2012 19:37:51 by Miss Misty

Miss Misty
Aug Member 2020

Miss Misty

A story of a girl... me... madly in love with someone who can't be even imagined to have been this way. A true story with a slight change as to not be too personal. A story which shows the lengths and dangers to which love can bring to humanity. A way for me to just get out how I felt <3 It wasn't quite murder as the true story, but the feelings remain the same <3 ....
`·.„¸¸,.¤
*°‘°•
}{
•°‘°*
¤.,¸¸„.·´
Miss Misty
Owner - Montys Crusaders

02-Apr-2012 13:52:09 - Last edited on 02-Apr-2012 14:41:11 by Miss Misty

Miss Misty
Aug Member 2020

Miss Misty

I sat there staring blankly, not a sound to fill the harsh, white concrete walls pounding in on me. The thoughts echoed around my head constantly as I sat on the viewing bench of the court case staring down on what I thought was the love of my life, the passion in which my heart boiled. I asked myself constantly “Could he really have done it?” My hands shook and my legs trembled with fear as the large wooden door creaked open. The jury’s footsteps clanged against the cold tiled floor, the sound reverberating around the room knocking any thoughts far away from reality. They prowled as though they were a pride of lions, seeking their prey, their fierce eyes piercing through the minds of all those in the audience, their robes swaying freely and constantly, mirroring the thoughts through my mind. ....
`·.„¸¸,.¤
*°‘°•
}{
•°‘°*
¤.,¸¸„.·´
Miss Misty
Owner - Montys Crusaders

02-Apr-2012 13:52:11 - Last edited on 02-Apr-2012 14:15:19 by Miss Misty

Miss Misty
Aug Member 2020

Miss Misty

I looked back towards James, his black hair untidily spiked. I wished he would turn around and face me, yet all hope had gone from him as he slouched back. “Did he love me? Can he remember me?” I was stricken with panic and fright as he was asked to stand, the bench to the right of him weeping in pain. I could feel my eyes filling with pain and upset as I stared forward never taking my eyes off of him. My thoughts became unclear and blurry, my vision becoming obscure as my tears filled my eyes. ....
`·.„¸¸,.¤
*°‘°•
}{
•°‘°*
¤.,¸¸„.·´
Miss Misty
Owner - Montys Crusaders

02-Apr-2012 13:52:12 - Last edited on 02-Apr-2012 14:15:33 by Miss Misty

Miss Misty
Aug Member 2020

Miss Misty

The first day we met was extraordinary... The sun hitting our cheeks gently as the breeze pulled at my hair. I could feel his arms hold me tightly, I felt safe, secure, our love echoing from one another’s hearts to leave nothing but passion and admiration to fill my mind. The day was perfect, a moment of my life which will grip at my thoughts forever... ....
`·.„¸¸,.¤
*°‘°•
}{
•°‘°*
¤.,¸¸„.·´
Miss Misty
Owner - Montys Crusaders

02-Apr-2012 13:52:13 - Last edited on 02-Apr-2012 14:15:49 by Miss Misty

Miss Misty
Aug Member 2020

Miss Misty

I gripped at the side of the bench I found myself sat at staring down at him biting my lip with sheer anxiety, the fire in my heart burning. A whole court case gone by in a matter of seconds as time flew by with the fear of the surroundings... I looked up gently to watch the judge as his hammer sliced through the air painfully, hurting the atmosphere as it was swung back down the sound of the wooden hammer smashing down hard, as if it had cracked the Earth’s surface...but nothing seemed more painful than the words followed by it. ....
`·.„¸¸,.¤
*°‘°•
}{
•°‘°*
¤.,¸¸„.·´
Miss Misty
Owner - Montys Crusaders

02-Apr-2012 13:52:30 - Last edited on 02-Apr-2012 14:16:02 by Miss Misty

Miss Misty
Aug Member 2020

Miss Misty

He had done it. My love. Murdered someone. My thoughts ceased and my heart stopped, I sank back, my head dizzy and light headed as my body shook viciously as I fell back unconscious, trapped within my own thoughts. ....
`·.„¸¸,.¤
*°‘°•
}{
•°‘°*
¤.,¸¸„.·´
Miss Misty
Owner - Montys Crusaders

02-Apr-2012 13:52:33 - Last edited on 02-Apr-2012 14:16:31 by Miss Misty

Miss Misty
Aug Member 2020

Miss Misty

I awoke to find my father holding me gently, my body rested against my bed in a familiar surroundings as I stare across at the cabinet, the picture of James removed. I turn away from my own father resting quietly gripping at my knees tightly holding my body close crying. “h—he murdered” ....
`·.„¸¸,.¤
*°‘°•
}{
•°‘°*
¤.,¸¸„.·´
Miss Misty
Owner - Montys Crusaders

02-Apr-2012 13:52:52 - Last edited on 03-Apr-2012 03:23:40 by Miss Misty

Miss Misty
Aug Member 2020

Miss Misty

Those were the only words I spoke after weeks had gone by. I laid back in my bed and hunched myself in dark corners shaking staring dizzily out of my window imagining the jet black prison bars holding him in crying, unable to stop the love for him that seemed to echo through my heart. ....
`·.„¸¸,.¤
*°‘°•
}{
•°‘°*
¤.,¸¸„.·´
Miss Misty
Owner - Montys Crusaders

02-Apr-2012 13:53:12 - Last edited on 02-Apr-2012 14:17:19 by Miss Misty

Quick find code: 49-50-150-63659466 Back to Top