Forums

Zamorak's True Son

Quick find code: 49-50-112-44924638

Venmi

Venmi

Posts: 14,744 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, this is my second story I'm writing on the forums. It's about Zamorak's true son and how he is going to save the evil that Saradomin and his daughter are going to rid. It will be in the first person view, so Zamorak's true son will be telling the story. Without further ado, here is Zamorak's true son!
My Credentials:
^v^ Head Rater of The Yanillian Library ^v^
^v^ Librarian of The Yanillian Library ^v^
~ Host of The Story Reader Exchange ~
~<>~ Mbtsc/t, Number 8 Reviewer - The Collection~<>~
~^~ Teacher at The Academy of Reviewing ~^~
°l||l°Ãûthôr×ôƒ×Wrï†ër§×ôƒ×Vårrôk°l||l°
<*> First Degree Orange Writer of The Critic and Writer <*>
)&( Second Degree Orange Reviewer of The Critic and Writer )&(
~|-= Bard at The Amethyst Library =-|~
\{}/ Level Four Reviewer of the Critic's Notebook \{}/
~` Janitor at The Scripted School `~
ï¡÷¡ï Leader - of - the - Ancient - Scrolls ï¡÷¡ï
~^V^~Member of The Domain - Writer~^V^
~^V^~Member of The Domain - Reviewer~^V^~
• Co-leader at The Magical Ink •
1. No spamming or flaming.
2. Post and reviews are allowed anytime.
3. Don't advertise your story or other stories on this thread.
Good reads:
The Cursed Dragon Trilogy and The Prince's Wish by Reikan4
The Story of Castle Wars by Poller5
The Gods Trilogy by Crystal Smee
~^v^~ Table of Contents ~^v^~
Prologue: Pages 1-3
Chapter 1: Pages 4, 6, and 8
Chapter 2: Pages 9-14
Chapter 3: Pages 14, 16, and 19
Chapter 4: Pages 19, 21, 22, 24, 29, 32, and 35
Chapter 5: Pages 39, 40, 46, and 50
Chapter 6: Pages 57, 58, 69, and 70
Chapter 7: Pages 75 and 76
Chapter 8: Pages 79, 83, and 84
Chapter 9: Pages 85, 94, and 95
Chapter 10: Pages 100, 101, 103, and 112
Chapter 11: Pages 123 and 124
Chapter 12: Page 137
Chapter 13: Page 155

01-Jun-2007 21:44:29 - Last edited on 02-Jun-2011 00:26:39 by Venmi

Venmi

Venmi

Prologue: How I came to be.

I don’t remember exactly how long ago it was. I just remember that one day; I learned I was someone completely different.

It was around winter in Relleka. All of the fremmeniks in the village were trudging through the thick blanket of snow which covered the already ice patched ground, trying to get what needed to be done, done. Some were trying to sell warm fish that was fished during the fall, preserved for this season. They were warm because they were a fire underneath the stand they were on. Others were selling other items necessary for the cold winter nights. Some were away at Waterbirth Island, like my father. I didn’t know my real father was Zamorak, but the father I knew was away at Waterbirth Island fighting the dagganoths, a vicious grey creature with unbelievably sharp claws and teeth. I was in my room looking out of the window daydreaming. I was dreaming about this very pretty girl roughly my age which is 16. My mom came up to my room and disturbed the silence.

“Why aren’t you helping us all out with the work that needs to be done Jikdur?!” she snapped at me.

“I’m sorry mom,” I said bowing. “I was just dreaming about this very pretty girl at the mome-”

“You mean Jidana!” she interrupted. I was then grabbed by the ear and pulled downstairs. “No daydreaming until you get all of your chores done.” “Yes mom,” I said sulking.

After a rough day, I lied on my bed, sulking about all the hard work I had to do. The sweat was making my messy brown mop you call hair wet. I then looked at myself in the mirror, wiping the sweat from my brow. I looked inside my blue eyes and saw that there was something different about me. My parents both had brown eyes and so did their parents. It seemed strange to me that mine were blue.

I then lied on my bed and closed my eyes. I then had a dream, which changed me forever.

01-Jun-2007 21:45:06 - Last edited on 28-Jun-2007 14:21:58 by Venmi

[#B36CAR851]

[#B36CAR851]

Posts: 2,638 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I moved my workshop here as well, now let's build! This is a good beginning although I find it strange that a boy just tells his mother what he dreams about-particularly when its to do with a girl, I mean, I wouldn't do that!

01-Jun-2007 23:12:32

Venmi

Venmi

I woke up and I saw a whole new landscape. The temperature was beyond anything I felt. I saw fire all around the area. All the walls were cracked with red lava pulsating out of them. It was the dark bowels of hell.

I walked around to see who owned this place. I wondered if they had anything to cool down this hellhole. I see a throne room roughly an eighth of a mile forward. I decide to go see who was in there.

When I get inside, I notice a man in red robes with a weird symbol on his chest. He had spiky black hair with fire burning around it. He had a staff with two pointy ends on the top and was wearing. He turns around and looks weirdly at me.

“Zamak!” he exclaimed.

“Zamak?” I replied bewildered. I had no clue who he was and why he was calling me Zamak.

“I am your father Zamorak; don’t you remember?” he said walking toward me.

“Get away from me!” I exclaimed.

“Come to your father now!” he demanded. “I won't let you get hurt with My intentions for evil. You will be My right hand man Zamak. Trust Me; no one will be able to hurt you.”

Suddenly, a bright light came through part of the wall and it broke, leaving a huge hole. Outside the hole was a bald man in pure white robes. He held a pointed yellow staff and was wearing a white cape with yellow and blue trimmings. He started to smile as he walked in the room.

“Hello Zamorak,” he said. “It’s time for me to destroy you so good will flourish.”

“You’ll never defeat me, Saradomin!” Zamorak exclaimed.

“Is that so?” Saradomin said smiling with glee. I hid behind Zamorak.

“Zamak, you have to run!” Zamorak exclaimed.

“He won’t be going anywhere!” Saradomin bellowed.

As I was running for the exit, a girl blocked my way and tried to cut me in half. Zamorak threw a blade to me so I blocked it. Saradomin laughs. “Prepare to die by my daughter, Sarah,” he said to me.

Sarah looked at me smiling. “I guess I have to kill you, and it’s such a shame. You’re pretty cute," she said.

02-Jun-2007 02:39:49 - Last edited on 02-Aug-2007 02:38:49 by Venmi

Quick find code: 49-50-112-44924638 Back to Top