Forums

Zamorak's True Son

Quick find code: 49-50-112-44924638

Venmi

Venmi

Posts: 14,744 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter 1: My leave

I woke up with a new mind, and a new motive. I felt a chill as the wind pierced through the wooden walls. I never sleep with a shirt on so I was very cold when I got out of bed. I grabbed a warm shirt, and a very warm fur coat. My mom was still asleep, which was good because I was going to grab my father’s weapon, and kill everybody in Relleka, to be evil. I went to Mom and Dad’s room and found the weapon storage. I slowly opened the cabinet and took out the gleaming gold scabbard with a grey hilt. I took out the sword to see a glistening silver blade which shone a lot of light from even without the sun. It woke my mom up!

“Jikdur!” she exclaimed. “What are you doing with your father’s-” She was cut short for I took the blade and jammed it right through her stomach, allowing the blood to flow all over the room when she fell.

“Mother, it’s nothing personal, but I must be evil,” I sneered, “for I am Zamorak’s True Son.”

“NO!” she exclaimed coughing up blood, holding her delicate stomach. “No, it can't-” I stuck the blade through her neck, which ended her life.

I felt no sympathy for my mother when I left the house. I just left her rotting corpse to stench up the already bad smelling house with blood splattered all over the room. “How could you kill her!” someone said with a weapon in hand.

“A spy!” I spat. “I’m going to kill all of you!” I exclaimed.

Silently, I slid across the dirt as he ran toward me. We clashed blades and by that moment, I could tell he was weak. He was just throwing attacks at me and not even coming up with any strategies. After a few hits, I was able to jam my blade through his neck, and I pulled it out which made blood splatter everywhere.

I just left his corpse there just like I did my mother’s as I walked to another house, to see what my blood soaked blade… can cut in two.

06-Jun-2007 12:16:05 - Last edited on 28-Jun-2007 14:31:57 by Venmi

Venmi

Venmi

Posts: 14,744 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Silently, I snuck in this one house and walked up to the bedroom. I woke the man in the bed up by grabbing his neck, squeezing tightly, and slamming him against the wall. He was so scared; he was constantly squirming, the sweat coating his pale face. When his eyes made contact with mine, his face filled with so much more fear. Ever since that dream, my eyes turned from blue, to a bright, devilish red. My pupils were slim and pointed like a monster’s. To him, I seemed just like the devil.

Suddenly, he screamed in terrible agony. ‘Blast!* I thought. ‘That will wake everybody in the village.’ The door was destroyed as a swordsman sliced the door open with quick strokes. I took out my blade and quickly stuck it through the man’s brain, allowing him to fall dead as blood and other bodily fluids flowed. I then turned to see the swordsman who stood in my path.

He was an average size man who had blue eyes, and long black hair. He has his sheath belted to his right side. The sheath was black with gold trimmings. The sword was in his left hand, which shone brightly as the morning sun radiated through the windows. The hilt was grey with white trimmings. His aura rose, which blew a ton of wind straight at me. “Let’s take this outside,” he said, suddenly behind me in an instant. Using his sword, he coaxed me outside by making occasional jabs which I stepped back to dodge until we were outside.

“Who are you?” I asked when we got outside.

“You have no need to know,” he said defiantly, “because you’re going to die and you have no right to know my name.”

“No right!” I snarled ‘Who does he think he is?' I thought.

We clashed blades and I can already tell that he was very strong. His attacks were sudden and swift, and had excellent form and footwork. I could barely tell where the strikes were coming from. I was suddenly down, with a gaping wound in my arm. I was done, who can save me…

07-Jun-2007 12:20:10 - Last edited on 28-Jun-2007 14:32:29 by Venmi

Quick find code: 49-50-112-44924638 Back to Top