Forums

Cool story of Jokku

Quick find code: 48-49-563-65801029

4A6F6B6B75

4A6F6B6B75

Posts: 35,046 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
3 August, 2018

I'm sorry to say this, but the Cool Story has come to an end. RS Classic will be closed permanently on 6th August. There was one thing I wanted to do before it's too late.

The Black Knights are sad because they will enslave a sweeper and hold her hostage in the future. I decided to go back in time and kill their leader as a revenge!!! In RS Classic he was still attackable!

Here is a Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeGWU8KiRbM

It's 7 minutes long because in RS Classic everything is... slow, so here are 1 gif and 1 pic as a summary for those who think it's too long to watch. If you skip the video, you will miss something, though!

Now it's done, and I can RIP in a sleeping bag at Anja's house, waiting for her to come and wake me up in the future :)

The end!

03-Aug-2018 15:05:08

Sharp-shin

Sharp-shin

Posts: 41,301 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
4A6F6B6B75 said :
I'm sorry to say this, but the Cool Story has come to an end. RS Classic will be closed permanently on 6th August. There was one thing I wanted to do before it's too late.

I remembered it closing near the end of the month, rather than so soon. How sad! > /

4A6F6B6B75 said :
The Black Knights are sad because they will enslave a sweeper and hold her hostage in the future. I decided to go back in time and kill their leader as a revenge!!! In RS Classic he was still attackable!

But what if they did that in retaliation of you killing their leader? *insert time travel paradox(es) here* > )

I had to kill 1200 black knights in OSRS to reach the white knight master rank btw, if it helps by adding to the revenge!

4A6F6B6B75 said :
Here is a Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeGWU8KiRbM

Haha, sorry for the interruption! What a timing though. > )

Bless Classic for being such a piece of history, but damn, I only bothered to log in once in the past to get the classic cape, so I didn't really get to hear all these sounds. Why does retreating from an enemy sound like an electronic fart?

Also I kept reading the "poisioned" messages as "positioned". Literally unplayable typo!

4A6F6B6B75 said :
Now it's done, and I can RIP in a sleeping bag at Anja's house, waiting for her to come and wake me up in the future :)

So which year is it? > )
"Volat Accipiter libera est; venandi sua natura est."
~Accipiter striatus

03-Aug-2018 16:09:34

4A6F6B6B75

4A6F6B6B75

Posts: 35,046 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sharp-shin said :
But what if they did that in retaliation of you killing their leader? *insert time travel paradox(es) here* > )

No! :( Stop trying to make me feel guilty! :(

You know how legit I am? Yes!
You know how sadistic Zamorak is? Yes!

Sharp-shin said :
I had to kill 1200 black knights in OSRS to reach the white knight master rank btw, if it helps by adding to the revenge!

Sure, and I'm very glad you mentioned white knight ranking! I will return to this in the other thread soon! Cheers!

Sharp-shin said :
Haha, sorry for the interruption! What a timing though. > )

Bless Classic for being such a piece of history, but damn, I only bothered to log in once in the past to get the classic cape, so I didn't really get to hear all these sounds. Why does retreating from an enemy sound like an electronic fart?

Also I kept reading the "poisioned" messages as "positioned". Literally unplayable typo!

No problem 8) Classic messaging system will now be archived in the video!

Idk about that sound, but Andrew Gower actually recorded the cooking sound in his mom's kitchen! This was said in the RS documentary!

I didn't even notice that typo until now, lol! It's not the only one in RS Classic :P

Sharp-shin said :
So which year is it? > )

2018 please?

04-Aug-2018 18:32:22

Sharp-shin

Sharp-shin

Posts: 41,301 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You're legit in my book at least, yes! But aren't those paradoxes just the best though? They make your head spin.

4A6F6B6B75 said :
Sure, and I'm very glad you mentioned white knight ranking! I will return to this in the other thread soon! Cheers!

Oh, I think I see where this is going! > )

4A6F6B6B75 said :
Idk about that sound, but Andrew Gower actually recorded the cooking sound in his mom's kitchen! This was said in the RS documentary!

Yeah, and that makes me really wonder how they got that fart-like sound lol.

4A6F6B6B75 said :
2018 please?

</3 Blackwing disapproves (-1)

(Bonus points if you get what game the above is referencing though!)
"Volat Accipiter libera est; venandi sua natura est."
~Accipiter striatus

04-Aug-2018 20:06:37 - Last edited on 04-Aug-2018 20:07:34 by Sharp-shin

Quick find code: 48-49-563-65801029 Back to Top