Forums

Lowest Tot. XP w/ Comp Cape(t)

Quick find code: 48-49-543-66051261

Wonder R
Dec Member 2020

Wonder R

Posts: 1,740 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks virgin mary. Master of Assault was completed on the 15th. Didn't do conquest cuz I was getting a little burnt out on mini-games and wanted to save all of that for next weekend with CW. Maybe I'll be able to get my first piece of profound...

Been learning more about more efficient ways to train...changing divination to doing caches and been trying to do Your Not My Mah and Memories of Mahjarrats since those give tons of div xp to get to 92 div asap so I can get that 100 points in caches as fast as possible.

I am also going to be doing soul runes through abyss for 99 rc now. And I'm doing POF for farming. Definitely has saved me tons of money so far.

I've decided I'm going to try and catch my golden rocks up to my strange rocks+2 so we will see how long that takes..

23-Dec-2018 08:51:03 - Last edited on 23-Dec-2018 08:53:14 by Wonder R

Wonder R
Dec Member 2020

Wonder R

Memories of Guthix and Uncorrupted Ore have been completed. I did a bunch of CW this weekend so that was good. Got 177 tickets and ~1300 thaler. Each SL CW I get around 1k thaler and 100 tickets so that would put me at around 20 months to get full profound. I'll definitely be done skilling by then and I only have conquest left as far as mini-games so I will most likely be doing a bunch of afk thaler for profound.

For DXP in February I am planning on getting 99 agility, 99 runecrafting, and 99 fletching. I will be crafting soul runes and using silverhawk boots to get 99 agility. I already have enough oddments for all of the down. I'll probably still have some agility left after getting 99 runecrafting and fletching so will be finishing up the agile outfit and then doing slayer with pulse cores.

31-Dec-2018 17:44:48

Wonder R
Dec Member 2020

Wonder R

Completed Fight Kiln, that was really fun and has been on my to do forever. Jads don't seem as scary as they used to :P I just got 90 divination too so will finally be finishing up The Arc storyline. I think I have plenty of resources saved to make gumbo and soups to buy all of the stuff from the shops but will continue collecting more where applicable for 99s/rocks.

I will be doing Barbarian Assault in 3 days for thaler and agility BXP. I need like 2.2m BXP so shouldn't take too long. I am debating on whether or not to do CW again this month. I probably will but I feel like there is a good chance that will be removed from trim requirements...we will see. I will definitely be curious how this rework changes things.

Personally I think comp and comp(t) should be cosmetic max capes. I also think there should be tons more requirements for comp and comp(t) considering that in my 4 years of being gone and the absolute tons of content added, hardly any real time consuming achievements have been added to either. I don't think the capes really represent someone who has completed the game anymore. Of course a perfect runescore could arguably be the only thing that makes someone really have completed the game, but I obviously don't think that should be it either. I'd personally vote for MQC to be a requirement for comp(t) but that's just me. Make you do a lot more content for trim.

Just my thoughts. Would love to hear others on the matter

09-Jan-2019 06:20:29

Quick find code: 48-49-543-66051261 Back to Top