Forums

Lowest Tot. XP w/ Comp Cape(t)

Quick find code: 48-49-543-66051261

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,133 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wonder R said :
Thank you Collin. And thank you Tenebri. I had heard of the traveling merchant but didn't realize it had RuneSpan points and they are pretty cheap to boot. I'll definitely be hitting those up to save time in the RuneSpan. My RC training method has now changed from RuneSpan to RuneSpan->Abyss+Skull

My plans for this upcoming dxp weekend is summoning to 99 and smithing at artisans workshop with the rest of the money I have. I will be using a portable deposit box to try and save money/make money with golds. Right now I have 50m so will be killing muspah before dxp to try and gain money. I need 71m to buy everything for 99 summoning so I should defnitely get 99 summoning. No idea if I will finish artisan's workshop or not.

I have also stopped woodcutting and fishing for chimes. I was spending so much time doing those every time I got them and I can just be patient to finish Waiko when I get the mining, hunter, and divination requirements. :)

artisian workshop usually is involved in "winter weekend" for double points. just fyi so if not finished dxpw then there should be that coming up in december
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

07-Nov-2018 20:33:06

Wonder R
Dec Member 2020

Wonder R

Posts: 1,740 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks Elysion!

And that's great news Tenebri..I did the math and I would only be able to do about 4m xp worth of Artisan's if I wanted to max the shop and not overshoot 99 by a ton. I need 6.9m more xp and 468% more respect so 4.68m more xp gained in the workshop without dxp. I will most likely try and do 4m of dxp this upcoming dxp so I will gain ~200% respect. Rest of the respect I'll try and get in Dec if I have the money, which I think I should.

I considered doing just artisan's in december to minimize time spent in workshop but I don't know of any method that's better gp/xp than artisan's at 9.9 gp/xp and 300k xp/hr. Maybe protean but I just converted all my proteans to planks haha...

Plan for DXP so far:
* 99 summoning with portable deposit boxes
* 99 herblore making 175 overloads for slayer (probably will need more for 120 slay so I'll be overshooting herblore...)
* make ~325 adamant ceremonial swords
* If I still have time left I'm going to start doing some construction

09-Nov-2018 08:21:17

Wonder R
Dec Member 2020

Wonder R

There was a change of plans since the smithing rework is adding 2 more things in the artisan's shop for a total of 180% more respect. This means I can't train smithing unless it is outside of dxp or with the dxp and double respect. Therefore, I got 99 summoning, 99 herblore, 98 construction, and 89 agility this dxp. I completed Diaries of the Clans and started on the agile set.

I'll be back to trying to max menaphos reputation and collecting strange rocks for now. In between doing that I will be hunting to try and save money for smithing.

19-Nov-2018 18:23:24

Wonder R
Dec Member 2020

Wonder R

Thanks Tenebri. "To the Bone" was completed today. Found out Falador Shield 4 gives 5% bonus xp and respect while training in artisan's workshop so I bought 95 prayer today. Will be getting that probably tomorrow. Trying to limit training prayer because I'm assuming 120 slay + all champion scrolls will put me close to 99.

Also, for fun I've been thinking about waiting to do one of the skills as the last of my requirements. That way I will get the broadcast message of getting max cape, comp cape, and trim comp all at the same time. :D Might add master quest cape to that list since I really do like questing...we will see about that though.

21-Nov-2018 03:52:06 - Last edited on 21-Nov-2018 04:11:26 by Wonder R

Wonder R
Dec Member 2020

Wonder R

99 dung and Master Otto completed. Of course Artisan's doesn't get dxp and respect this year haha but that's fine. Working on quests for sliske's endgame for those catalysts and whatnot. Going to be making combination runes for money soon and then off to artisan's.

28-Nov-2018 05:47:25

Wonder R
Dec Member 2020

Wonder R

Family Spirit Tree is complete. Some small changes to how I am skilling. Mining is almost done since I've been afk training it during finals. Also farming I am no longer doing Livid Farm and am buying the plants from the deep sea merchant. Instead for farming I will be doing POF to $ave that money.

12-Dec-2018 16:26:25 - Last edited on 12-Dec-2018 16:29:24 by Wonder R

Quick find code: 48-49-543-66051261 Back to Top