Forums

Lowest Tot. XP w/ Comp Cape(t)

Quick find code: 48-49-543-66051261

Wonder R
Dec Member 2020

Wonder R

Posts: 1,740 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Here's how I will be training my skills:
Agility - in wildy with skull for bonus xp (after completing agility comp cape requirements)
Crafting - afk training on harps/battlestaves/arc
Hunting - grenwalls -> tortles for chimes
Farming - Livid Farm -> magic trees and papaya trees/arc
Smithing - Artisan's -> Wait for remake
Mining - LRC/Granite with crystallize/arc
Runecrafting - RuneSpan->Abyss+skull
Divination - Hall of Memories/Collecting memories for invention in between levels/arc
Invention - Siphon during slayer
Prayer - 120 slay and do vyrewatch tasks/use urns/bonecrusher -> dbones on altar
Fletching - Ascendant bolts while hunting
Construction - Livid farm -> pawnbrokers
Summoning - Amlodd for gold rocks -> taverly with remote deposit box during dxp
Theiving - cracking safes
Dungeoneering - get all perks that make slayer nice n easy first
Slayer - get seedicide-> kill some monsters

This may not be fully optimized and would love to hear your guys suggestions. Right now I am mostly working on skills and chimes for the Arc region and completing the dahmorak and rhiannon statues. Any help is appreciated but not required!

I am also not sure if someone else has already attempted this/what the current record is. I could not find anything so if someone knows please let me know. If I do set the record I do not expect it to last long as I haven't been the most efficient (still have a lot of fishing to do with 99 fishing atm and I have ~20m ranged and defense xp already). However, I still think it will be fun even if I make it in the top 10 as of right now!

Post away!

08-Oct-2018 07:36:24 - Last edited on 31-Oct-2018 16:06:04 by Wonder R

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,133 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
good luck on goals interesting one to do. do you know lowest xp with trim already?

few suggestions on skilling methods

considering you are doing trim, prioritise arc training (wc, mine, hunter, farming, divination, fishing) by doing them there. make shark soups (cook xp) (also best for chimes) this will help not going over 99s when getting chimes for trim req.

also better to go over amount chimes needed. as you can then use those chimes to buy lamps for slayer xp (which in turn will lower your combat xp)

construction prawn brokers are much faster xp. as they use 8 planks unlike tables which are 6.

id also suggest doing frosts / airut bones not d bones for prayer just as they arent that expensive but so much faster, but all depends on your money situation. as you dont want to do combat for gp to get money. as you want to keep low xp
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

10-Oct-2018 20:53:28

Wonder R
Dec Member 2020

Wonder R

I actually don't know the lowest with trim yet. I know it's probably a weird goal since the requirements are always changing but I figured not a lot of people decided as early as me to go for trim. I'm betting it's on the HLF if anywhere. I did try googling for a few minutes..

Thanks for the suggestions! I forgot about the pawnbroker's, I'll change that.

Yeah, I'm working on chimes right now. Didn't think about the fact to use extra chimes on slay xp. I've been using all of my bonus XP on slay since its my highest level that I need past 99. Racked up about 2m bonus xp so far.

Yeah I'm not crazy optimizing xp like I've been woodcutting even though I'm at 99 for chimes and same with fishing. I'm assuming ill be between 20-40m xp higher than someone who really min-maxed it and maybe if you were crazy efficient on combat xp by afking CW and using lamps and whatnot on slay beat me by like 100m xp.

The money situation is pretty rough haha. I had ~300m before I got hacked but when I got hacked they took everything (even my skillcapes lol). I've just been doing the harvest skills and hunter and not worrying about buyables as of right now. Sitting on about 10m bank. I figure when I get 99 hunter from grenwalls I'll have ~200m bank. I was thinking of doing AoD since I heard it is ~35m/hr but I've never bossed before. I did bandos back when it came out and failed miserably lol. But that was before summoning. Either that or I was going to train slayer cheap and hope I make enough money that way. Or maybe kill muspahs/magisters when 115 slay.

12-Oct-2018 23:57:43 - Last edited on 12-Oct-2018 23:59:20 by Wonder R

Wonder R
Dec Member 2020

Wonder R

Just a small update, doing tier 10 at all menaphos factions for prayer xp at obbys. Runecrafting I will be overshooting since I had almost 80 rc when runespan came out and would be about 14m rc without obbys with just runespan.

28-Oct-2018 17:52:36

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,133 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wonder R said :
Just a small update, doing tier 10 at all menaphos factions for prayer xp at obbys.
Runecrafting I will be overshooting since I had almost 80 rc when runespan came out and would be about 14m rc without obbys with just runespan

traveling merchant can help with this
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

29-Oct-2018 17:19:04

Wonder R
Dec Member 2020

Wonder R

Thank you Collin. And thank you Tenebri. I had heard of the traveling merchant but didn't realize it had RuneSpan points and they are pretty cheap to boot. I'll definitely be hitting those up to save time in the RuneSpan. My RC training method has now changed from RuneSpan to RuneSpan->Abyss+Skull

My plans for this upcoming dxp weekend is summoning to 99 and smithing at artisans workshop with the rest of the money I have. I will be using a portable deposit box to try and save money/make money with golds. Right now I have 50m so will be killing muspah before dxp to try and gain money. I need 71m to buy everything for 99 summoning so I should defnitely get 99 summoning. No idea if I will finish artisan's workshop or not.

I have also stopped woodcutting and fishing for chimes. I was spending so much time doing those every time I got them and I can just be patient to finish Waiko when I get the mining, hunter, and divination requirements. :)

31-Oct-2018 16:03:28 - Last edited on 31-Oct-2018 16:06:54 by Wonder R

Quick find code: 48-49-543-66051261 Back to Top