Forums

200m slayer xp OSRS

Quick find code: 48-49-224-66039181

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,133 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I dont see what reasons there will be to use maliciously against you. Just because of your use of alts (which is very ironic considering your threads of people using alts. Infact its rather hilarious)

Good its water under bridge. So no need to speak of it anymore

Next post if you do post here has to be on topic. Or i will report it. And im fed up reporting you.
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

05-Jun-2019 13:38:43

The contents of this message have been hidden.

05-Jun-2019 13:59:07

4ev

4ev

Posts: 738 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Grats on 200m all.

What do you currently do in the game beyond pet hunting and the few achievements listed in post 1? I've always wondered what people do once they get 200m all, since that feels like a 'game completed' checkpoint to me. I feel I would have lost interest in the game, so I'm guessing you have a group of friends or something that supports you and keeps you coming back to it.

(Don't answer if you feel that's too personal of a question)
Castle Wars in Theme - A few minor changes to fix cheating
Cross Minigame Reward Shop - Polled December 26th 2013
Mobile Improvements and Ironman PvM Solution

05-Jun-2019 14:20:45

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've removed the post above 4ev's. :P

The action Tenebri has taken to resolve an issue falls within the Rules and it's fine now.

Now the complainent needs to move on. Further posts may cause further issues hence why I never named said person. You have no need to reply back. All the requested actions you asked for have been done.

Now please move on and no more posts here.

Thank you for understanding and moving on.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

05-Jun-2019 14:22:41 - Last edited on 05-Jun-2019 14:23:15 by Tuffty

05-Jun-2019 14:30:12

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
literally no one would bother you if you didnt draw attention to yourself and be an ass which leads me to believe you want the attention.

@Tenebri if you make progress videos on yt you better link them on the forums :P
WAAAGH!!!

05-Jun-2019 14:44:18

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Again removed a post and again I won't name you so you do not need to reply back here.

The post in question does not name you, does not draw any attention to you and neither does it call you out in any way.

Tenebri does not have to remove it as it does not break any Forum Rules. The post can stay because he has posted info related to his acheivement. Removing it would cause him issues.

If you feel there is an issue then your only option is to use Review.

I really hope you stop this line of posting as all you are doing is trolling the poor guys thread. He needs to get on with his thread without further disruption. So please for the last time of asking don't post again or reply to this post. Use Review instead because if you carry on ignoring advice from F-Mods further action may need to be taken against your Forum Account.

No need to reply to my comments.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

05-Jun-2019 14:50:55 - Last edited on 05-Jun-2019 14:58:24 by Tuffty

05-Jun-2019 15:03:45

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,133 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
4ev said :
Grats on 200m all.

What do you currently do in the game beyond pet hunting and the few achievements listed in post 1? I've always wondered what people do once they get 200m all, since that feels like a 'game completed' checkpoint to me. I feel I would have lost interest in the game, so I'm guessing you have a group of friends or something that supports you and keeps you coming back to it.

(Don't answer if you feel that's too personal of a question)

Its a valid question which i wondered myself. Honestly i do what i enjoy. Last month i didnt play for a week as i did lose a little motivation. But was just a short break. I enjoy slayer always have thats what ive been doing. With pvm mainly. But now it seems more casual play.

Ghazgkull said :
literally no one would bother you if you didnt draw attention to yourself and be an ass which leads me to believe you want the attention.

@Tenebri if you make progress videos on yt you better link them on the forums :P

Oh i will dont worry. I have some videos from like 7 years ago. Youtube name is tenebrisrs. No commentary just random few videos. Of either alching a hex bow when they were the thing to have and doing sunfreet when people struggled
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

05-Jun-2019 16:04:43 - Last edited on 05-Jun-2019 16:07:13 by Tenebri

Quick find code: 48-49-224-66039181 Back to Top