Forums

Jake's Journal

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Posts: 815 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
99 constitution is in sight as I begin closing the gap that has separated me for years, I have 516k left and I shall move it under 500k tonight. It still looks as if I will get 99 constitution at the end of this week though so my prediction may still prove to be right. I am nearing 95 strength already after only levelling it yesterday if I am correct with only 279k left. I will continue to train it tonight although I think I will level it tomorrow rather than today. 99 strength I imagine will closely follow constitution leaving just slayer to go. Today I used up the last of my prismatic pendants however I have still done quite well as I have 548k left until level 96.

11-Jun-2013 19:18:31

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I have noticed a considerable drop in my slayer xp rates since I used up my prismatic pendants however I will continue to put my all into it. I was able to get 95 strength this morning and on top of that able to get hundreds more xp leaving me with 759k left until 96. I think I will get 96 this June, whilst being occupied with slayer and constitution strength seems to be levelling very fast. I have gotten far more xp today in constitution than I originally thought thanks to a chain of fantastic slayer tasks. I have 350k left until 99 constitution which is marvellous however it still seems as if I will get it at the end of this week so my prediction has not changed. I am marching my way to 96 slayer with 378k left it seems as if I will get 96 by the end of this week which will make it three slayer levels in a month. I may get 99 slayer in July at this rate and of course I have those helpful mini-games which should push me along as they have already. Tomorrow I shall continue to train and creep ever closer to my goals.

12-Jun-2013 19:31:19

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Today I celebrate my 15th 99 and my third 99 of 2013 that skill of course being constitution. It feels like the end of an era as It was one of the first skills that I ever trained however my journey is not at an end as I still have goals pending. I got 96 strength this morning and since then I have made a decent attempt at cutting down the xp I have 800k left until 97 strength. I think I will get 97 this June as I am getting xp at a very fast rate and I could get 99 by early July. I have just got 96 slayer which is another big step closer towards 99 although there is still a bit to go yet. At the moment I have just over 1M xp left until 97 slayer and since we are approaching mid June I think its a good opportunity to get a head start on 97. Fingers crossed I may be able to get 99 slayer in July but first I shall get 99 strength as it is just around the corner.

14-Jun-2013 18:40:10

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Everything looks set for me to get 97 strength on Monday as I have 476k left at this rate I may be able to get 99 in June. As for slayer tasks have been great today and so I was able to get some good xp I hope this carries on. I have 839k left until 97 slayer which is awesome although there's still a big chunk of xp to go I should get 97 by the end of this upcoming week. I have found 10 of the penguins and the polar bear agent but I am having trouble finding the ghost penguin but I shall continue to hunt later and as a result I should get over 50k putting me under 800k until 97. In other news I have found two pieces of the Triskelion key and three lamp pieces.

15-Jun-2013 19:24:41

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I have created a temporary thread called Lamp parts exchange in order to swap lamp parts to gather Ifrit lamp parts. So far I have completed and used two Ifrit lamps which gave me 40k slayer xp in total. I have three more lamp parts which I intend to swamp to create one more Ifrit lamp unless I gain more parts. Yesterday I finally managed to find the ghost penguin then cash in my points to give me 50k slayer xp. Today after a lot of training I have 571k left until 97 slayer things are looking set for getting 97 by the end of this upcoming week. Strength too did very well as I only have 92k left until 97 which I may get tonight although I am uncertain as to how long I intend on playing tonight so I may leave it until tomorrow. Since getting 99 constitution I have decided to spend the xp I get from special slayer contracts on ranged and as a result I got level 82 this morning this should help me get a few easy levels on the side. I made the decision to spend all my money on herblore and now have 97 banked.

16-Jun-2013 19:26:10

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I got 97 strength this morning and after a days training I have 891k left until 98 which I should get by the end of the week. I was able to recharge my slayer pendant so I was helped along but as of now it has run out of power. So far I have 360k left until 97 slayer which I am going to try and get by Wednesday leaving me with a week and a half to get 98 so that I can get 99 in July. I should manage 97 slayer by Wednesday but if not by my own training the penguin hide and seek mini-game will help the odds a little. I constructed another Ifrit lamp which gave me 20k slayer xp but now sadly don't think I can make another. I have one Ifrit spout so I need one pot and one handle however I only have one lamp part to trade so unless I get another part as a drop then I can not make another. I could buy the final part however I am not willing to pay the high prices people are charging so I fear I will have to destroy my remaining lamp parts but I shall hold out for now and observe the situation.

17-Jun-2013 19:32:22

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Xp seems to have slowed down today however I did get a late start due to the fact I was out this morning but I thing I may have accounted for it and I will continue to train until later tonight. At the moment I have 162k left until 97 slayer which means that I did not meet my target of getting 97 by Wednesday but I should get it tomorrow which still leaves me with a week and two days to get 98 so I may still get 98 in June. Strength has slowed down too as a result but I have 519k left until 98 which I should still get by the end of the week as predicted so no change there. I will leave the penguin hide and seek mini-game until Saturday as usual.

19-Jun-2013 19:43:48

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

A successful day of training today as is have 158k left until 98 strength so it looks as if I will level that up tomorrow and then I have about 10 days if I want 99 before July which I think I can manage. I got 97 slayer and now the end is in sight that 99 is waving in the distance calling to me and so I persistently drive onwards moving ever closer to that prestigious 99. I have set myself the challenge of seeing if I can get 98 slayer before July so I have 10 days which shouldn't be too bad because I got the help of mini-games too. From July I will then be working towards 99 and with it being a new month I will be able to do the troll invasion and god statues mini-games making it about 9-10 days till 99 from 98.

20-Jun-2013 19:35:03

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

As expected I got 98 strength this morning and I currently have 1.1M xp left until 99 so there's a sizeable portion of xp to get however it seems set for before July. I have done quite well with slayer too as I have 904k left until 98 slayer this was thanks to a slayer challenge which I completed for an extra 9k xp and I completed another Ifrit lamp and am currently in the process of making another one. Tomorrow I shall get my 50k from the penguin hide and seek mini-game which will give me a good early push then plus my daily training on top of it I should take a big leap towards 98 which looks good for getting it before July. I never would have believed that I would get so close to 99 slayer it feels so surreal to be counting down the days for it. In the mean time I can look forward to 99 strength which is lurking around the corner.

21-Jun-2013 20:29:34

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I now have 621k left until 98 slayer which is exactly where I want to be as i'm going into the final week in June and as a rough estimate I should get 98 closely around Saturday. Strength is edging its way towards 99 which I should get by the weekend. I completed a Crystal triskelion key and after locating the spot I received over 600k worth of items which was nice and since then I have found the first part of a triskelion key. I did not find any lamp parts today however I still have a spare Ifrit part in my bank.

23-Jun-2013 23:51:15

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065 Back to Top