Forums

Patch Notes - 04/02

Quick find code: 442-443-6-66080123

Murs

Murs

Posts: 297 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HASEYO Vii is VERY excited about these PLAYER OWNED FARM updates!!! He was just the FIRST player to hit ONE MILLION beans collected !
SUCH A HUGE ACHIEVEMENT! GOOD JOB HASEYO Vii. !!!!

HE IS PLEASED WITH THESE PATCH NOTES.
~
le meme has arrived
~

~Road to level 2 Thieving
Current Level: 1/2~

04-Feb-2019 11:27:02 - Last edited on 04-Feb-2019 11:28:33 by Murs

Sci
Aug Member 2008

Sci

Posts: 612 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You ruined the icy hunter area bane rocks. the only reason they were worth the 2 hour walk was that they required no movement to claim rockertunities. Look in the spoiler.
Why are you taking orders from a signature?

04-Feb-2019 11:28:50

Rikornak
Oct Member 2013

Rikornak

Posts: 9,165 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sci said :
You ruined the icy hunter area bane rocks. the only reason they were worth the 2 hour walk was that they required no movement to claim rockertunities.

That one should never've been the best one in the first place to be honest. It is the sole one without any requirements (well except the wilderness one - but well wilderness...) to be used - and since they made both the glacyte and the jatizo (which honestly should be the place to go in the end) better players haven't even lost something. Well - except those who neither did RotM nor the elite fremennik tasks, but I don't see why those should be rewarded?
Improvements: Tooltip / (F2P) QoL v2
Quick Fixes: Invention

04-Feb-2019 11:39:34

Katlypto

Katlypto

Posts: 61 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Forgot to mention the removal of the companion app in the patch notes.

I'm VERY upset about the removal; been complaining since the announcement was made. I've been using it regularly, because it's a better, cleaner GE interface than the in-game one. Please bring the companion app back!! Especially since there is no RS3 mobile for iOS yet.

04-Feb-2019 11:45:23

Lord Drakan
Sep Member 2010

Lord Drakan

Posts: 7,043 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rikornak said :
Sci said :
You ruined the icy hunter area bane rocks. the only reason they were worth the 2 hour walk was that they required no movement to claim rockertunities.

That one should never've been the best one in the first place to be honest. It is the sole one without any requirements (well except the wilderness one - but well wilderness...) to be used - and since they made both the glacyte and the jatizo (which honestly should be the place to go in the end) better players haven't even lost something. Well - except those who neither did RotM nor the elite fremennik tasks, but I don't see why those should be rewarded?

This. Besides, the Trollweiss bane rocks are very easy to reach by giant eagle. Which are in turn easily accessed using a traveller's necklace.

Still no fix for super sped up animations. :(
Bizarre Boron Fusswell, scryer extraordinaire. OSRS: POH ideas & RS3 minigames & achievement ideas !

Perhaps you're half right; perhaps we can't win. But we can fight.
— Zanik

04-Feb-2019 11:57:49 - Last edited on 04-Feb-2019 12:00:46 by Lord Drakan

Captain Jim
Feb Member 2008

Captain Jim

Posts: 1,042 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for the farm update! :D Love the icons, really handy for me. Bigger barn would have been nice and the option to buy extra collectors for the pens other than breeding pens.

Would also be nice to have an option to choose what the trapper looks for - even if the chance of success for higher level animals is reduced/takes longer to hunt, or the bean cost per hunt is higher. Very quick rabbit hunting isn't all that useful for me :P
Tree Hunters
- "Where we hunt evil trees and collect acorns, 'cause we're all a little nuts!"

04-Feb-2019 12:13:46

JoeFriday
Aug Member 2009

JoeFriday

Posts: 4,560 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you for putting soft clay back on porters.

•Soft clay now works with divination porters when mined from the Ithell district in Prifddinas.

Which brings me to my first and only question.

Could Jagex please put a counter in the upper right corner that will tell you how many charges your bracelet of clay has. There is no way of knowing until it depletes. Thanks.

04-Feb-2019 12:15:49 - Last edited on 04-Feb-2019 12:27:29 by JoeFriday

ALOY HZD

ALOY HZD

Posts: 28 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
When will they fix the bug that is making the custom fit trimmed masterwork lose loads on slay tasks? I already reported a bug in the game and nothing... War leader of
Drakan Supremacy
with pride!
"What may be more important and sad for a man, than their own disagreements?"

04-Feb-2019 12:55:16

Quick find code: 442-443-6-66080123 Back to Top